|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does Christine, Reta's daughter, turn in October?
2. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
(a) Because Colin has suddenly left Marietta.
(b) Because Colin is unfaithful.
(c) Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
(d) Because Marietta is unfaithful.
3. What do Reta, Tom, Christine, and Natalie do in the car in Toronto?
(a) They talk about their feelings and cry.
(b) They ponder the future and laugh.
(c) They stare out the windshield and cry.
(d) They share memories of Norah and laugh.
4. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
5. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
(a) For being a great mom.
(b) For not naming her Ophelia.
(c) For taking them to dinner.
(d) For throwing a party for Christine.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
2. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
3. According to Reta, what is there a sense of that runs throughout her main characters' story?
4. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
5. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)