|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
2. Who is Reta's mentor?
(a) Tom Winters
(b) Colin Glass.
(c) Madame Sylvia.
(d) Danielle Westerman.
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Reta do in lieu of attending the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Reta does nothing.
(b) Reta brings a plant to the office.
(c) Reta grieves at home with her family.
(d) Reta sends flowers and a note.
5. What is the first subject Reta and her writer friends discuss at the Orange Blossom Room?
(a) The path to enlightenment.
(b) The nature of goodness.
(c) The way to forgiveness.
(d) The loss of truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
3. What is the name of the hostel Reta writes a check to each month?
4. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
5. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)