|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
(a) Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
(b) Reta attends them because she enjoys being interviewed.
(c) Reta attends them in order to get a raise at work.
(d) Reta attends them because it is part of her research.
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
(a) Her children.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her writing career.
3. What is the name of Reta's friend, a medical journalist who lives in Newfoundland?
(a) Emily Alister.
(b) Emma Allen.
(c) Edith Ackman.
(d) Esther Alford.
4. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
5. What two languages are spoken during Reta's childhood?
(a) English and French.
(b) French and Spanish.
(c) English and German.
(d) English and Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
2. Why does Reta write a letter of complaint to an editor of a literary magazine about a series of books called "Great Minds of the Western Intellectual World"?
3. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
4. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
5. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)