|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her writing career.
2. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
(a) Food and a picture of Pet.
(b) Shoes and books.
(c) Books and a picture of Christine and Natalie.
(d) Food and a warm coat.
3. Why does Norah enroll at the University of Toronto?
(a) To get away from her family.
(b) To be closer to her family.
(c) To live with her boyfriend.
(d) To get away from her boyfriend.
4. What sport have Christine and Natalie given up playing on Saturdays to spend the day with Norah?
5. What does Norah ask Reta about their family when she is nine years-old?
(a) Norah asks Reta whether or not her parents are Catholic.
(b) Norah asks Reta whether or not she is adopted.
(c) Norah asks Reta whether or not they are from Canada.
(d) Norah asks Reta whether or not her parents are married.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
2. What are the two main characters' names in the sequel to Reta's first novel?
3. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
4. According to Reta, what is "full of rough corners that seem to me just about to come into their full beauty"?
5. What does Reta discover behind the furnace that belonged to the previous owners?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)