|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
(a) Tessa's mother sees Norah walking down Bloor and Bathurst in Toronto.
(b) Tessa finds Norah panhandling outside the subway in Toronto.
(c) Tessa discovers Norah's diary in the Orangetown Library.
(d) Tessa runs into Norah outside the Toronto library.
2. What does Reta discover behind the furnace that belonged to the previous owners?
(a) A confession of infidelity.
(b) An invitation to a baby shower.
(c) A child's report card.
(d) A love letter.
3. What is the name of Reta's friend, a medical journalist who lives in Newfoundland?
(a) Emma Allen.
(b) Esther Alford.
(c) Emily Alister.
(d) Edith Ackman.
4. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her mentor, Danielle.
(b) Her editor, Arthur.
(c) Her old friend, Gwen.
(d) Her daughter, Christine.
5. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
(a) Reta attends them because it is part of her research.
(b) Reta attends them because she enjoys being interviewed.
(c) Reta attends them in order to get a raise at work.
(d) Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize did Reta's novel, "My Thyme is Up," win the previous year?
2. What two languages are spoken during Reta's childhood?
3. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
4. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
5. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)