|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her daughter, Christine.
(b) Her editor, Arthur.
(c) Her mentor, Danielle.
(d) Her old friend, Gwen.
2. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
3. What is the name of the book Reta picks up at Orangetown Library?
(a) The Loss of Love.
(b) The Forgiving Fall.
(c) The Goodness Gap.
(d) The Virtue of Victory.
4. What troubles Norah when she comes home one weekend her second year at university?
(a) Norah is afraid that she will disappoint her parents by failing school.
(b) Norah is disturbed by the sense that she cannot love anyone enough.
(c) Norah is upset that she cannot spend more time with her sisters.
(d) Norah is anxious about her decision to live with her boyfriend.
5. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
(a) A scarf.
(b) A sweater.
(c) A purse.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
2. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
3. According to Reta, what is "full of rough corners that seem to me just about to come into their full beauty"?
4. Who is Reta's mentor?
5. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)