|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
2. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
(a) Because Colin has suddenly left Marietta.
(b) Because Colin is unfaithful.
(c) Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
(d) Because Marietta is unfaithful.
3. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
(a) Primary entitlements.
(b) Freedom of expression.
(c) Economic advancement.
(d) Accolades and compensation.
4. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
(a) Tessa's mother sees Norah walking down Bloor and Bathurst in Toronto.
(b) Tessa finds Norah panhandling outside the subway in Toronto.
(c) Tessa runs into Norah outside the Toronto library.
(d) Tessa discovers Norah's diary in the Orangetown Library.
5. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her mentor, Danielle.
(b) Her old friend, Gwen.
(c) Her daughter, Christine.
(d) Her editor, Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
2. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
3. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
4. What troubles Norah when she comes home one weekend her second year at university?
5. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)