|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
(a) A purse.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A scarf.
2. What is the name of the previous owners of Reta and Tom's Ontario farmhouse?
3. What is the name of the book Reta picks up at Orangetown Library?
(a) The Goodness Gap.
(b) The Virtue of Victory.
(c) The Forgiving Fall.
(d) The Loss of Love.
4. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
(a) Vacuuming her house.
(b) Counting her blessings.
(c) Writing her book.
(d) Researching her novel.
5. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Tom's lemonade.
(b) Reta's coffee.
(c) Red wine.
(d) Green tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prize did Reta's novel, "My Thyme is Up," win the previous year?
2. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
3. Why does Norah enroll at the University of Toronto?
4. According to Reta, what is "full of rough corners that seem to me just about to come into their full beauty"?
5. What two actual events do Reta's writer friends also discuss at the Orange Blossom Room?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)