|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
(a) For not naming her Ophelia.
(b) For being a great mom.
(c) For throwing a party for Christine.
(d) For taking them to dinner.
2. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
(a) Jean Chretrien.
(b) John Turner.
(c) Kim Campbell.
(d) Pierre Trudeau.
3. In what month does Reta write her letter to Ford-Halpern?
4. Who works as a trombonist?
5. What praise does Reta give Alexander Valkner about his article "The History of Dictionaries"?
(a) Reta praises his research method.
(b) Reta praises his personal narrative style.
(c) Reta praises his intellectual rigor.
(d) Reta praises his broad approach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question about Norah does Lois Winters ask every night at dinner?
2. According to Reta's writer friends at the Orange Blossom Room, why are women excluded from real life?
3. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
4. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
5. Why does Arthur tell Reta the day after Christmas that it is urgent that she come to New York?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)