|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reta, what is NOT a romance with impossibly beautiful people?
(a) Her marriage.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her life.
(d) Her novel.
2. What does Reta remember about Tom's childhood as they walk in the cemetery?
(a) She remembers that his family lost their fortune.
(b) She remembers that his father was in the army.
(c) She remembers that his mother was a terrible housekeeper.
(d) She remembers that Tom ran away from home.
3. Whose personality is Reta worried about developing in her novel?
4. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
(a) Her editor, Arthur.
(b) Her old friend, Gwen.
(c) Her mentor, Danielle.
(d) Her daughter, Christine.
5. Who works as a trombonist?
Short Answer Questions
1. What American event are Tom and the girls presently fixated on as they watch the news?
2. According to the friend who advised Reta as a young writer, what do obituaries contain?
3. What does Reta reveal about the first time she met Tom?
4. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
5. What has been able to distract Reta from grieving for Norah?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)