|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What American event are Tom and the girls presently fixated on as they watch the news?
(a) The presidential election.
(b) The Indy 500.
(c) The Kentucky Derby.
(d) The State of the Union address.
2. What does Reta reveal about the first time she met Tom?
(a) She was seeing another man when they met.
(b) He was seeing another woman when they met.
(c) They were intimate the first time they met.
(d) They disliked each other the first time they met.
3. In the cemetery, what is the inscription beneath Mary Leland's name on her headstone?
(a) She Took Good Care of Her Children.
(b) She Took Good Care of Her Husband.
(c) She Took Good Care of Her Cows.
(d) She Took Good Care of Her Chickens.
4. How old does Christine, Reta's daughter, turn in October?
5. Who is Reta's mentor?
(a) Danielle Westerman.
(b) Madame Sylvia.
(c) Tom Winters
(d) Colin Glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
2. What has been able to distract Reta from grieving for Norah?
3. Why does Arthur tell Reta the day after Christmas that it is urgent that she come to New York?
4. According to Reta, what is NOT a romance with impossibly beautiful people?
5. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)