|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Reta, what is the most egregious change Arthur suggests she make in her novel?
(a) That she introduce another character to marry Alicia.
(b) That she introduce another character to marry Roman.
(c) That she make Roman the focus instead of Alicia.
(d) That she make Alicia the focus instead of Roman.
2. What question about Norah does Lois Winters ask every night at dinner?
(a) When is Norah coming home?
(b) How is Norah?
(c) Why is Norah gone?
(d) Where's Norah?
3. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
(a) Shoes and books.
(b) Books and a picture of Christine and Natalie.
(c) Food and a picture of Pet.
(d) Food and a warm coat.
4. What is the name of the book Reta picks up at Orangetown Library?
(a) The Goodness Gap.
(b) The Loss of Love.
(c) The Forgiving Fall.
(d) The Virtue of Victory.
5. In her letter about the obituary in the Globe and Mail, what kind of days does Reta write that she is going through?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Arthur, Roman is an ___________ and ___________ character.
2. Why does Reta decide not to attend the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
3. What do Tom and the girls see as a contradiction about the American event they are fixated on?
4. Whose obituary does Reta read in the Globe and Mail?
5. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)