|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is elected Prime Minister again?
(a) Pierre Trudeau.
(b) Kim Campbell.
(c) John Turner.
(d) Jean Chretrien.
2. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
3. What kind of woman does Reta realize she cannot create for a heroine in her novel?
(a) A trustworthy woman.
(b) An evil woman.
(c) A perfect woman.
(d) An imperfect woman.
4. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
(a) As exciting and unpredictable.
(b) As uncomfortable and unpleasant.
(c) As familiar and a safe routine.
(d) As dull and infrequent.
5. Why does Arthur tell Reta the day after Christmas that he has been up all night?
(a) Because he has been thinking about Alicia.
(b) Because her book needs a lot of work.
(c) Because he is concerned Reta will miss a deadline.
(d) Because he has not received her book.
Short Answer Questions
1. In her letter about the obituary in the Globe and Mail, what does Reta state she has missed out on?
2. Whose obituary does Reta read in the Globe and Mail?
3. Why does Reta decide not to attend the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
4. What sport have Christine and Natalie given up playing on Saturdays to spend the day with Norah?
5. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)