|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
(a) Tessa discovers Norah's diary in the Orangetown Library.
(b) Tessa finds Norah panhandling outside the subway in Toronto.
(c) Tessa's mother sees Norah walking down Bloor and Bathurst in Toronto.
(d) Tessa runs into Norah outside the Toronto library.
2. What does Reta question about her feelings for Tom?
(a) Whether she respects him.
(b) Whether she loves him.
(c) Whether she dislikes him.
(d) Whether she trusts him.
3. Who does Reta go see after her encounter with Norah in early November?
(a) Mr. Scribano.
(b) Danielle Westerman.
(c) Alexander Valkner.
(d) Emma Allen.
4. What kind of world is Reta interested in creating for her characters?
(a) A nonfictional but unbelievable world.
(b) A fictional but unbelievable world.
(c) A nonfictional but believable world.
(d) A fictional but believable world.
5. What does Reta mention in her letter about the obituary that she wants from the universe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the idea Reta shrinks from when it comes to writing her book?
2. What does Reta think most people would assume about the inscription on Mary Leland's headstone?
3. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
4. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
5. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)