|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reta reveal about the first time she met Tom?
(a) He was seeing another woman when they met.
(b) They were intimate the first time they met.
(c) She was seeing another man when they met.
(d) They disliked each other the first time they met.
2. What does Arthur consider the last chapter in Reta's novel to be?
(a) The best.
(b) The least important.
(c) The most important.
(d) The worst.
3. What title does Arthur suggest for Reta's novel?
(a) Bear Fruit.
4. What American event are Tom and the girls presently fixated on as they watch the news?
(a) The Kentucky Derby.
(b) The presidential election.
(c) The State of the Union address.
(d) The Indy 500.
5. How does Reta approach Norah when she visits her in early November?
(a) Angrily, as Reta is upset by Norah's behavior.
(b) Carefully, as Reta does not want to appear threatening.
(c) Indifferently, as Reta no longer cares about Norah's panhandling.
(d) Joyfully, as Reta is so happy to see Norah.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose obituary does Reta read in the Globe and Mail?
2. What does Reta question about her feelings for Tom?
3. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
4. In January, what has Reta left in limbo since her last conversation with Arthur Springer?
5. How are Reta and Danielle different?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)