|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the university Norah is accepted to in 1998?
(a) University of Victoria.
(b) King's College.
(c) St. Mary's University.
(d) McGill University.
2. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
(a) Reta attends them in order to get a raise at work.
(b) Reta attends them because she enjoys being interviewed.
(c) Reta attends them because it is part of her research.
(d) Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
3. What troubles Norah when she comes home one weekend her second year at university?
(a) Norah is disturbed by the sense that she cannot love anyone enough.
(b) Norah is afraid that she will disappoint her parents by failing school.
(c) Norah is anxious about her decision to live with her boyfriend.
(d) Norah is upset that she cannot spend more time with her sisters.
4. Why does Reta decide not to attend the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Because Reta thinks the person who died was not good.
(b) Because Reta cannot handle more grief.
(c) Because Reta does not know the person who died very well.
(d) Because Reta is going to see Norah instead.
5. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reta explain Norah's strange behavior to Christine and Natalie?
2. How does Tessa discover the mystery of Norah's disappearance six months prior?
3. Who is Reta's mentor?
4. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
5. What does Reta do in lieu of attending the funeral for the person at Scribano & Lawrence?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)