|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What days does Reta drive to Toronto to see Norah?
2. What does Reta bring Norah on the way to her appointment to have her eyebrows tinted?
(a) Food and a picture of Pet.
(b) Shoes and books.
(c) Books and a picture of Christine and Natalie.
(d) Food and a warm coat.
3. What is the name of the book Reta picks up at Orangetown Library?
(a) The Forgiving Fall.
(b) The Loss of Love.
(c) The Goodness Gap.
(d) The Virtue of Victory.
4. What prize did Reta's novel, "My Thyme is Up," win the previous year?
(a) The Man Booker Prize.
(b) The Nobel Prize.
(c) The Offenden Prize.
(d) The Pulitzer Prize.
5. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A purse.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Reta approach Norah when she visits her in early November?
2. What two actual events do Reta's writer friends also discuss at the Orange Blossom Room?
3. According to Reta's writer friends at the Orange Blossom Room, why are women excluded from real life?
4. Why does Reta also chide Valkner about his article "The History of Dictionaries"?
5. What is the first subject Reta and her writer friends discuss at the Orange Blossom Room?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)