|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what point of view is Reta considering writing her novel?
(a) Third-person limited point of view.
(b) First-person point of view.
(c) Third-person omniscient point of view.
(d) Second-person point of view.
2. What sport have Christine and Natalie given up playing on Saturdays to spend the day with Norah?
3. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
(a) As dull and infrequent.
(b) As familiar and a safe routine.
(c) As exciting and unpredictable.
(d) As uncomfortable and unpleasant.
4. According to Reta, what are women still dismissed and excluded from?
(a) Accolades and compensation.
(b) Freedom of expression.
(c) Primary entitlements.
(d) Economic advancement.
5. In Reta's letter to Ford-Halpern, what is "an endless series of obstacles, an alignment of locked doors"?
(a) Danielle's obstacles.
(b) Norah's world.
(c) Reta's mind.
(d) Emma's loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Dennis Ford-Halpern?
2. What has Reta attempted to talk about with her daughters regarding sex?
3. How does Reta sign her letter to Ford-Halpern?
4. According to Reta, what is NOT a romance with impossibly beautiful people?
5. What kind of world is Reta interested in creating for her characters?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)