|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month does Reta write her letter to Ford-Halpern?
2. Who is Dennis Ford-Halpern?
(a) A television host.
(b) Reta's writing teacher.
(c) Norah's psychiatrist.
(d) The author of "The Goodness Gap."
3. Why does Natalie thank Reta on Christine's birthday in October?
(a) For throwing a party for Christine.
(b) For taking them to dinner.
(c) For being a great mom.
(d) For not naming her Ophelia.
4. What present does Reta get for Norah's seventeenth birthday while on a book tour in D.C.?
(a) A sweater.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A purse.
(d) A scarf.
5. In Reta's letter to Ford-Halpern, what is "an endless series of obstacles, an alignment of locked doors"?
(a) Emma's loss.
(b) Reta's mind.
(c) Danielle's obstacles.
(d) Norah's world.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Reta meet for lunch after a radio interview in Baltimore?
2. In Reta's letter to Ford-Halpern, what failure is "a moral dilemma in itself"?
3. What sport have Christine and Natalie given up playing on Saturdays to spend the day with Norah?
4. How does Reta describe her sexual relationship with Tom?
5. Whose personality is Reta worried about developing in her novel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)