|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The final draft of her next novel.
(b) The final draft of her new novel.
(c) The first draft of her next novel.
(d) The first draft of her new novel.
2. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme to Forgive.
(b) Thyme in Mind.
(c) Thyme is Timeless.
(d) Thyme in Bloom.
3. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
(a) To ask if her novel is near completion.
(b) To inform her that he is her new editor.
(c) To discuss the terms of her new contract.
(d) To tell her they will no longer represent her.
4. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
(a) Whether someone else has hurt Norah.
(b) Whether Norah has fallen and hurt herself.
(c) Whether Norah has made unsavory friends.
(d) Whether Norah has used a razor in a suicide attempt.
5. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
Short Answer Questions
1. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
3. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
4. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
5. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)