|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
(b) The upcoming holidays.
(c) The two main characters in her novel.
(d) The bad news on television.
2. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mr. Scribano.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mrs. Scribano.
(d) Mr. Lawrence.
3. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Bandaids and gauze.
(b) Scabs and tattoos.
(c) Scratches and bruises.
(d) Scabs and red sores.
4. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
5. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(b) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(c) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(d) Throw everything away instead of using it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
2. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
3. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
4. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
5. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)