|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
(a) Because she lost it on the computer.
(b) Because she wants to work with another editor.
(c) Because it is only in her mind.
(d) Because she thinks it is terrible.
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) Fruit and chocolate.
(b) A tracksuit and soap.
(c) A thermos and gloves.
(d) A brush and comb.
3. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
(a) A jar of moisturizer and leather gloves.
(b) A jar of vaseline and sheepskin gloves.
(c) A jar of cortisone cream and leather gloves.
(d) A jar of cortisone cream and sheepskin gloves.
4. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mrs. Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
(c) Mrs. Scribano.
(d) Mr. Scribano.
5. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
2. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
3. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
4. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
5. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)