|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
(a) A jar of moisturizer and leather gloves.
(b) A jar of cortisone cream and leather gloves.
(c) A jar of vaseline and sheepskin gloves.
(d) A jar of cortisone cream and sheepskin gloves.
2. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme is Timeless.
(b) Thyme in Bloom.
(c) Thyme in Mind.
(d) Thyme to Forgive.
3. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
4. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(a) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
5. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
(a) To ask if her novel is near completion.
(b) To discuss the terms of her new contract.
(c) To inform her that he is her new editor.
(d) To tell her they will no longer represent her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
2. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
3. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
4. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
5. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)