|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Bandaids and gauze.
(b) Scabs and red sores.
(c) Scratches and bruises.
(d) Scabs and tattoos.
2. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
(a) Whether Norah has made unsavory friends.
(b) Whether someone else has hurt Norah.
(c) Whether Norah has used a razor in a suicide attempt.
(d) Whether Norah has fallen and hurt herself.
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mrs. Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Lawrence.
(c) Mrs. Scribano.
(d) Mr. Scribano.
4. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
5. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
2. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
3. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
4. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
5. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)