|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
2. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The two main characters in her novel.
(b) The upcoming holidays.
(c) The bad news on television.
(d) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
3. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
4. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
5. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The final draft of her new novel.
(b) The first draft of her new novel.
(c) The first draft of her next novel.
(d) The final draft of her next novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
2. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
3. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
4. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
5. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)