|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
2. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
3. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
(a) To inform her that he is her new editor.
(b) To discuss the terms of her new contract.
(c) To tell her they will no longer represent her.
(d) To ask if her novel is near completion.
4. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme in Bloom.
(b) Thyme to Forgive.
(c) Thyme in Mind.
(d) Thyme is Timeless.
5. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(a) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
2. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
3. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
4. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
5. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)