|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
(a) A jar of vaseline and sheepskin gloves.
(b) A jar of moisturizer and leather gloves.
(c) A jar of cortisone cream and leather gloves.
(d) A jar of cortisone cream and sheepskin gloves.
2. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mr. Lawrence.
(b) Mrs. Scribano.
(c) Mrs. Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Scribano.
4. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The first draft of her new novel.
(b) The final draft of her next novel.
(c) The final draft of her new novel.
(d) The first draft of her next novel.
5. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
(a) So that he can correct her grammar.
(b) So that he can make sure she is doing a good job.
(c) So that he can share it with his colleagues.
(d) So that he can help her in the writing of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
2. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
3. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
4. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
5. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)