|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(d) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
2. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(b) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(c) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(d) Save the package but refuse to open it.
3. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
(b) The bad news on television.
(c) The two main characters in her novel.
(d) The upcoming holidays.
4. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
(a) To ask if her novel is near completion.
(b) To discuss the terms of her new contract.
(c) To tell her they will no longer represent her.
(d) To inform her that he is her new editor.
5. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
(a) Because she thinks it is terrible.
(b) Because she lost it on the computer.
(c) Because she wants to work with another editor.
(d) Because it is only in her mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
2. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
4. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
5. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)