|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Bandaids and gauze.
(b) Scabs and red sores.
(c) Scratches and bruises.
(d) Scabs and tattoos.
2. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(c) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
3. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The first draft of her new novel.
(b) The first draft of her next novel.
(c) The final draft of her next novel.
(d) The final draft of her new novel.
4. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
5. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(b) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(c) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(d) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
2. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
3. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
4. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
5. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)