|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
2. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mr. Lawrence.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mr. Scribano.
(d) Mrs. Scribano.
4. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
5. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
(a) So that he can correct her grammar.
(b) So that he can make sure she is doing a good job.
(c) So that he can share it with his colleagues.
(d) So that he can help her in the writing of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
2. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
3. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
4. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
5. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)