|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
2. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The final draft of her new novel.
(b) The first draft of her new novel.
(c) The final draft of her next novel.
(d) The first draft of her next novel.
3. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
(b) The bad news on television.
(c) The upcoming holidays.
(d) The two main characters in her novel.
4. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mrs. Scribano.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mr. Scribano.
(d) Mr. Lawrence.
5. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Scabs and red sores.
(b) Scratches and bruises.
(c) Scabs and tattoos.
(d) Bandaids and gauze.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
2. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
3. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
4. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
5. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)