|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
2. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(b) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(c) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(d) Give everything away to other homeless people.
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mr. Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Scribano.
(c) Mrs. Lawrence.
(d) Mrs. Scribano.
4. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
5. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Scabs and red sores.
(b) Scabs and tattoos.
(c) Bandaids and gauze.
(d) Scratches and bruises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
2. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
3. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
4. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
5. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)