|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
2. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(b) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(c) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(d) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
3. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
(a) Whether Norah has made unsavory friends.
(b) Whether someone else has hurt Norah.
(c) Whether Norah has used a razor in a suicide attempt.
(d) Whether Norah has fallen and hurt herself.
4. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
(a) So that he can share it with his colleagues.
(b) So that he can make sure she is doing a good job.
(c) So that he can help her in the writing of it.
(d) So that he can correct her grammar.
5. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(a) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
3. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
4. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
5. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)