|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(b) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(c) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(d) Throw everything away instead of using it.
2. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) Fruit and chocolate.
(b) A brush and comb.
(c) A tracksuit and soap.
(d) A thermos and gloves.
3. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Scratches and bruises.
(b) Bandaids and gauze.
(c) Scabs and tattoos.
(d) Scabs and red sores.
4. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
(a) Because she wants to work with another editor.
(b) Because she lost it on the computer.
(c) Because it is only in her mind.
(d) Because she thinks it is terrible.
5. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The first draft of her new novel.
(b) The final draft of her new novel.
(c) The final draft of her next novel.
(d) The first draft of her next novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
2. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
3. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
4. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
5. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)