|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
(a) So that he can make sure she is doing a good job.
(b) So that he can help her in the writing of it.
(c) So that he can share it with his colleagues.
(d) So that he can correct her grammar.
2. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(b) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(c) Bipolar disorder.
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mrs. Lawrence.
(b) Mr. Scribano.
(c) Mrs. Scribano.
(d) Mr. Lawrence.
4. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The upcoming holidays.
(b) The bad news on television.
(c) The two main characters in her novel.
(d) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
5. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
(a) Reta shuts the red kitchen curtains.
(b) Reta shuts the patio door.
(c) Reta opens the patio door.
(d) Reta opens the red kitchen curtains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
2. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
3. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
4. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
5. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)