|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
2. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
(a) To inform her that he is her new editor.
(b) To ask if her novel is near completion.
(c) To discuss the terms of her new contract.
(d) To tell her they will no longer represent her.
3. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
(a) Whether someone else has hurt Norah.
(b) Whether Norah has used a razor in a suicide attempt.
(c) Whether Norah has fallen and hurt herself.
(d) Whether Norah has made unsavory friends.
4. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
5. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Scabs and red sores.
(b) Scabs and tattoos.
(c) Scratches and bruises.
(d) Bandaids and gauze.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
2. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
3. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
4. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
5. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)