|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
(a) A jar of vaseline and sheepskin gloves.
(b) A jar of cortisone cream and sheepskin gloves.
(c) A jar of moisturizer and leather gloves.
(d) A jar of cortisone cream and leather gloves.
2. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(b) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(c) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(d) Throw everything away instead of using it.
3. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
(a) The final draft of her next novel.
(b) The first draft of her new novel.
(c) The first draft of her next novel.
(d) The final draft of her new novel.
4. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme in Bloom.
(b) Thyme in Mind.
(c) Thyme is Timeless.
(d) Thyme to Forgive.
5. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
2. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
3. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
4. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
5. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)