|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) Fruit and chocolate.
(b) A thermos and gloves.
(c) A tracksuit and soap.
(d) A brush and comb.
2. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
(a) Because it is only in her mind.
(b) Because she thinks it is terrible.
(c) Because she lost it on the computer.
(d) Because she wants to work with another editor.
3. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(b) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
4. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
5. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(b) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(c) Save the package but refuse to open it.
(d) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
2. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
3. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
4. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
5. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)