|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Reta's new novel?
(a) Thyme in Mind.
(b) Thyme is Timeless.
(c) Thyme to Forgive.
(d) Thyme in Bloom.
2. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
(a) So that he can correct her grammar.
(b) So that he can help her in the writing of it.
(c) So that he can make sure she is doing a good job.
(d) So that he can share it with his colleagues.
3. What items are NOT in the package Christine and Natalie bring Norah after Christmas break?
(a) A tracksuit and soap.
(b) A brush and comb.
(c) A thermos and gloves.
(d) Fruit and chocolate.
4. What does Tom think Norah might be suffering from?
(b) Bipolar disorder.
(c) Post-traumatic stress syndrome.
5. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arthur Springer from Scribano & Lawrence call Reta to introduce himself?
2. What is the signal Reta gives to Lois for her to come over for her nightly meal with the family?
3. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
4. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
5. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)