|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
(a) Bandaids and gauze.
(b) Scabs and tattoos.
(c) Scabs and red sores.
(d) Scratches and bruises.
2. What task do Reta and Tom engage in after the package is delivered to the Winters' home?
3. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
(a) Give everything away to other homeless people.
(b) Throw everything away instead of using it.
(c) Give some of the items to other homeless people.
(d) Save the package but refuse to open it.
4. Why does Reta protest sending Arthur a draft?
(a) Because it is only in her mind.
(b) Because she thinks it is terrible.
(c) Because she wants to work with another editor.
(d) Because she lost it on the computer.
5. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
(a) The two main characters in her novel.
(b) The bad news on television.
(c) The wedding of her friend, Danielle.
(d) The upcoming holidays.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
2. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
3. What do Reta and Tom speculate about Norah's wrists?
4. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
5. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)