|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is playing the piano when Reta and Tom have finished their work after their package is delivered?
2. What is delivered to the house that is emblematic of life going on in the Winters' household?
3. According to Arthur, who possesses "profound human goodness"?
4. Who suddenly dies at Scribano & Lawrence?
(a) Mrs. Scribano.
(b) Mrs. Lawrence.
(c) Mr. Lawrence.
(d) Mr. Scribano.
5. After Reta discovers Norah's wrists, what does Tom leave for Norah when he sees her in Toronto?
(a) A jar of moisturizer and leather gloves.
(b) A jar of cortisone cream and leather gloves.
(c) A jar of cortisone cream and sheepskin gloves.
(d) A jar of vaseline and sheepskin gloves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What draft does Arthur ask Reta to send him?
2. What does Reta notice on Norah's wrists?
3. What do the Winters believe Norah will do with the package Christine and Natalie give her?
4. During dinner, after Reta and Tom have finished their work, where do Reta's thoughts turn to besides Norah?
5. Why does Arthur ask Reta to send him a draft?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)