Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
(a) Vacuuming her house.
(b) Writing her book.
(c) Counting her blessings.
(d) Researching her novel.
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her writing career.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her children.
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
(a) Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
(b) Curie's Theory of Radioactivity.
(c) Darwin's Theory of Evolution.
(d) Newton's Laws of Motion.
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
(a) Because Marietta is unfaithful.
(b) Because Colin is unfaithful.
(c) Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
(d) Because Colin has suddenly left Marietta.
6. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Tom's lemonade.
(b) Reta's coffee.
(c) Red wine.
(d) Green tea.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
(a) Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
(b) Reta attends them because she enjoys being interviewed.
(c) Reta attends them because it is part of her research.
(d) Reta attends them in order to get a raise at work.
This section contains 5,746 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)