Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
1. What exercise does Reta find repellent?
(a) Vacuuming her house.
(b) Counting her blessings.
(c) Researching her novel.
(d) Writing her book.
2. According to Reta, what is the most important aspect in her life?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her writing career.
(d) Her husband.
3. What word does Norah have written on the cardboard sign on her chest?
4. What does Tom's friend, Colin Glass, try to explain to Norah when he comes over for dinner?
(a) Darwin's Theory of Evolution.
(b) Curie's Theory of Radioactivity.
(c) Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
(d) Newton's Laws of Motion.
5. Why is Colin's marriage to Marietta troubled?
(a) Because Marietta has suddenly left Colin.
(b) Because Colin has suddenly left Marietta.
(c) Because Marietta is unfaithful.
(d) Because Colin is unfaithful.
6. What is undrinkable according to Colin?
(a) Green tea.
(b) Reta's coffee.
(c) Tom's lemonade.
(d) Red wine.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
7. Why does Reta attend a series of interviews in September?
(a) Reta attends them because she enjoys being interviewed.
(b) Reta attends them in order to get a raise at work.
(c) Reta attends them on behalf of her mentor.
(d) Reta attends them because it is part of her research.
This section contains 5,746 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)