Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
3. Who killed Karina?
4. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
Essay Topic 1
Wren Tigarian, the only child to Aristotle Tigarian and heir to Tigarian Technologies, is Givry's client. Maggie and Givry are stunned by this information.
1. Maggie now knows that Wren is wealthy. Do you think this will change her attitude towards him? Why or why not?
2. Why do you think Wren acts and dresses like he is poor? Do you think he is being arrogant to do that?
3. How do you think Blaine and the rest of Maggie's study group would have treated Wren if they had known who he was? Do you think this type of two faced behavior often encountered in society? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Through everything Maggie and Wren have been through, the reader feels content that they will lead a long and happy life.
1. Do you think all books and movies should have happy endings? Why or why not?
2. Do you think this is an idealized ending and that real life is not necessarily happy ever after? Why or why not?
3. Considering the divorce rate in the United States, why do you think people still write books that have the "happy ever after" ending?
Essay Topic 3
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)