|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
2. What has Maggie become?
3. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
4. Who killed Karina?
5. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
3. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
6. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
7. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
8. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
9. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
10. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aristotle's love for his son is apparent to the reader, as he agrees to protect Maggie while Wren follows his mother to find out what she's up to with his uncle.
1. What are some of the ways in which Aristotle show he loves his son?
2. Do you think Karina's attitude towards her son is normal for a mother? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
3. Considering how some parents are, do you think people in our country should have to get a license from the government in order to have children? Discuss your reasoning in depth.
Essay Topic 2
Maggie's father scolds her for missing a week of school and for hanging out with Wren who is a meager bus boy. He tells her to straighten up or he will take everything from her.
1. What do you think of a father who threatens disinheriting a child because she/he won't do what he says? Use examples from life to support your answer. Do you think there is a better way for Maggie's father to deal with her? What is that way?
2. Do you think many children would give up their parents' money to marry who they wanted to marry? Why or why not? Would you do that?
3. Do you think Maggie would feel differently about defying her father is she didn't know Wren was wealthy? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)