|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
2. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
3. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
4. What has Maggie become?
5. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
2. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
3. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
5. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
6. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
7. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
8. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
9. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
10. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It is entirely up to the fates when it comes to his kind and their chosen mates.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you believe that fate has any influence in life? Why or why not?
3. Pretend you believe in fate and that two people who are "supposed" to be together don't get together. What do you think that would mean in their lives?
Essay Topic 2
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
Essay Topic 3
Maggie's father scolds her for missing a week of school and for hanging out with Wren who is a meager bus boy. He tells her to straighten up or he will take everything from her.
1. What do you think of a father who threatens disinheriting a child because she/he won't do what he says? Use examples from life to support your answer. Do you think there is a better way for Maggie's father to deal with her? What is that way?
2. Do you think many children would give up their parents' money to marry who they wanted to marry? Why or why not? Would you do that?
3. Do you think Maggie would feel differently about defying her father is she didn't know Wren was wealthy? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 1,232 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)