|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
2. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
3. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
4. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
5. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
2. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
3. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
4. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
6. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
7. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
8. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
9. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
10. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This is the first time Maggie has stood up to her father. It makes her feel very good about herself.
1. Discuss why Maggie standing up to her father might demonstrate her maturity.
2. Do you think children should never defy their parents? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Maggie handled her father the best way? Why or why not? How would you have handled the situation?
Essay Topic 2
It is entirely up to the fates when it comes to his kind and their chosen mates.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you believe that fate has any influence in life? Why or why not?
3. Pretend you believe in fate and that two people who are "supposed" to be together don't get together. What do you think that would mean in their lives?
Essay Topic 3
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
This section contains 1,236 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)