|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
2. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
4. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
5. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
2. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
3. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
4. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
6. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
7. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
8. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
9. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
10. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maggie also comes to the realization that no man would have done what Wren did for her. He took a bullet for her and didn't even tell her. She is impressed, but also feels responsible for him almost dying. The most she can do is send him gifts and tell him how grateful she is for what he's done for her.
1. Do you think it's realistic for Maggie to know that Wren was shot and he's laying in a room above a bar instead of at a hospital? Does that seem to stretch credibility too much? Why or why not?
2. Maggie is saying thank-you to Wren the only way she can do it. How would you feel about someone who saved your life? How would you try to thank that person?
3. Do you think the fact that Wren is supernatural makes him less of a hero for saving Maggie and getting shot for her than if an ordinary human had done the same? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Blaine pushes Wren, and this starts a fight among all of them. Wren punches Blaine in the face, and the campus police show up. In the end, they handcuff Wren. Maggie tries to protest, telling the police that Wren was just protecting himself, but Wren's look tells her to be quiet.
1. Do you think it was fair that Wren was arrested? Why or why not?
2. Do you think Wren should have hit Blaine just because Blaine pushed him? Why or why not?
3. How do you think this scene could have ended better than Wren being taken off to jail? Who might have been able to defuse the situation and how?
This section contains 1,258 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)