|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
2. What is Karina's basic plan?
3. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
4. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
5. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
Essay Topic 1
Maggie's father tells her he's sorry he's late for her wedding and hands her a box that contains her grandmother's pearl necklace and earrings.
1. Do you think it is more difficult to ask for forgiveness or to give forgiveness? Why or why not?
2. Do you think that Maggie should accept her father's apology? Why or why not?
3. Do you think not forgiving someone a wrong done is harmful to the person who won't forgive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
Essay Topic 3
Maggie also comes to the realization that no man would have done what Wren did for her. He took a bullet for her and didn't even tell her. She is impressed, but also feels responsible for him almost dying. The most she can do is send him gifts and tell him how grateful she is for what he's done for her.
1. Do you think it's realistic for Maggie to know that Wren was shot and he's laying in a room above a bar instead of at a hospital? Does that seem to stretch credibility too much? Why or why not?
2. Maggie is saying thank-you to Wren the only way she can do it. How would you feel about someone who saved your life? How would you try to thank that person?
3. Do you think the fact that Wren is supernatural makes him less of a hero for saving Maggie and getting shot for her than if an ordinary human had done the same? Why or why not?
This section contains 2,406 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)