|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
2. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
3. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
4. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
5. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maggie feels so selfish. She finally realizes the seriousness of the situation and how Wren will die in order for her to live.
1. Who are the people in your life you would die to protect? Why have you chosen those particular people?
2. Do you think that most people have loved ones they would give up their life for? Why or why not?
3. Do you think anyone who gives up his/her life to save someone they love are heroes or do you think that heroes are only those who give up their life to save a stranger? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Maggie feels selfish? Do you think she has any reason to feel that way? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
Essay Topic 3
Wren tells Maggie that he cannot be with her, because he feels he will eventually hurt her. Maggie pulls the story out of him about his parents' deaths. He reluctantly tells her that his parents beat each other to death.
1. Do you think children are doomed to repeat their parents' mistakes? Why or why not?
2. Do you think it is wise for Wren to worry about hurting Maggie because of what his parents did? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you would do if you were Maggie after Wren told her about his parents.
This section contains 2,427 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)