|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Wren unconscious?
2. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
3. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
4. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
2. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
3. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
4. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
6. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
7. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
8. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
9. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
10. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aristotle's love for his son is apparent to the reader, as he agrees to protect Maggie while Wren follows his mother to find out what she's up to with his uncle.
1. What are some of the ways in which Aristotle show he loves his son?
2. Do you think Karina's attitude towards her son is normal for a mother? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
3. Considering how some parents are, do you think people in our country should have to get a license from the government in order to have children? Discuss your reasoning in depth.
Essay Topic 2
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
Essay Topic 3
The reader feels the strong urge Wren has to seek out Marguerite when he lays eyes on her. He doesn't know why her presence calls to him.
1. What do you think this strong attraction foreshadows for the novel?
2. Do you believe that two people can fall in love upon first sight? Why or why not?
3. Do you think the way Wren feels is believable? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)