|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
2. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
3. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
4. What is Karina's basic plan?
5. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
2. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
3. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
4. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
5. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
6. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
7. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
8. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
9. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
10. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Wren Tigarian, the only child to Aristotle Tigarian and heir to Tigarian Technologies, is Givry's client. Maggie and Givry are stunned by this information.
1. Maggie now knows that Wren is wealthy. Do you think this will change her attitude towards him? Why or why not?
2. Why do you think Wren acts and dresses like he is poor? Do you think he is being arrogant to do that?
3. How do you think Blaine and the rest of Maggie's study group would have treated Wren if they had known who he was? Do you think this type of two faced behavior often encountered in society? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie's father scolds her for missing a week of school and for hanging out with Wren who is a meager bus boy. He tells her to straighten up or he will take everything from her.
1. What do you think of a father who threatens disinheriting a child because she/he won't do what he says? Use examples from life to support your answer. Do you think there is a better way for Maggie's father to deal with her? What is that way?
2. Do you think many children would give up their parents' money to marry who they wanted to marry? Why or why not? Would you do that?
3. Do you think Maggie would feel differently about defying her father is she didn't know Wren was wealthy? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)