Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
3. Who killed Karina?
4. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
Maggie feels so selfish. She finally realizes the seriousness of the situation and how Wren will die in order for her to live.
1. Who are the people in your life you would die to protect? Why have you chosen those particular people?
2. Do you think that most people have loved ones they would give up their life for? Why or why not?
3. Do you think anyone who gives up his/her life to save someone they love are heroes or do you think that heroes are only those who give up their life to save a stranger? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Maggie feels selfish? Do you think she has any reason to feel that way? Why or why not?
It is entirely up to the fates when it comes to his kind and their chosen mates.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you believe that fate has any influence in life? Why or why not?
3. Pretend you believe in fate and that two people who are "supposed" to be together don't get together. What do you think that would mean in their lives?
Wren Tigarian, the only child to Aristotle Tigarian and heir to Tigarian Technologies, is Givry's client. Maggie and Givry are stunned by this information.
1. Maggie now knows that Wren is wealthy. Do you think this will change her attitude towards him? Why or why not?
2. Why do you think Wren acts and dresses like he is poor? Do you think he is being arrogant to do that?
3. How do you think Blaine and the rest of Maggie's study group would have treated Wren if they had known who he was? Do you think this type of two faced behavior often encountered in society? Why or why not?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)