|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
2. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
3. What has Maggie become?
4. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
5. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
2. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
3. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
4. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
5. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
6. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
7. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
8. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
9. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
10. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
Essay Topic 2
Aristotle's love for his son is apparent to the reader, as he agrees to protect Maggie while Wren follows his mother to find out what she's up to with his uncle.
1. What are some of the ways in which Aristotle show he loves his son?
2. Do you think Karina's attitude towards her son is normal for a mother? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
3. Considering how some parents are, do you think people in our country should have to get a license from the government in order to have children? Discuss your reasoning in depth.
Essay Topic 3
Maggie feels so selfish. She finally realizes the seriousness of the situation and how Wren will die in order for her to live.
1. Who are the people in your life you would die to protect? Why have you chosen those particular people?
2. Do you think that most people have loved ones they would give up their life for? Why or why not?
3. Do you think anyone who gives up his/her life to save someone they love are heroes or do you think that heroes are only those who give up their life to save a stranger? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Maggie feels selfish? Do you think she has any reason to feel that way? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,211 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)