|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
2. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
3. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
4. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
5. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
2. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
3. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
4. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
5. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
6. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
7. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
8. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
9. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
10. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maggie and Wren have to be very careful when traveling back in time, for any changes could alter the future. In many religions or philosophies the saying "time is not an arrow, but a serpent."
1. Discuss what you think is meant by the cliche about time and a serpent.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible anyone should be allowed to do it? Why or why not?
3. Discuss where and when you would like to go if you could travel in time. Include why you would want to go there.
Essay Topic 2
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
Essay Topic 3
Maggie starts to cry and accepts knowing they are still not mated and cannot ever have children. Wren tells her they can always adopt.
1. Would you marry someone who couldn't have children if you wanted them? Why or why not?
2. Do you think adopting children is as good as having your own children? Why or why not?
3. If you were going to adopt a children, what kind of child would you adopt? Why?
This section contains 1,201 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)