|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
2. What does the caller want?
3. What is overwhelming to Wren?
4. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
5. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
2. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
3. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
5. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
6. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
7. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
8. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
9. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
10. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Maggie starts to cry and accepts knowing they are still not mated and cannot ever have children. Wren tells her they can always adopt.
1. Would you marry someone who couldn't have children if you wanted them? Why or why not?
2. Do you think adopting children is as good as having your own children? Why or why not?
3. If you were going to adopt a children, what kind of child would you adopt? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie also comes to the realization that no man would have done what Wren did for her. He took a bullet for her and didn't even tell her. She is impressed, but also feels responsible for him almost dying. The most she can do is send him gifts and tell him how grateful she is for what he's done for her.
1. Do you think it's realistic for Maggie to know that Wren was shot and he's laying in a room above a bar instead of at a hospital? Does that seem to stretch credibility too much? Why or why not?
2. Maggie is saying thank-you to Wren the only way she can do it. How would you feel about someone who saved your life? How would you try to thank that person?
3. Do you think the fact that Wren is supernatural makes him less of a hero for saving Maggie and getting shot for her than if an ordinary human had done the same? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Wren Tigarian, the only child to Aristotle Tigarian and heir to Tigarian Technologies, is Givry's client. Maggie and Givry are stunned by this information.
1. Maggie now knows that Wren is wealthy. Do you think this will change her attitude towards him? Why or why not?
2. Why do you think Wren acts and dresses like he is poor? Do you think he is being arrogant to do that?
3. How do you think Blaine and the rest of Maggie's study group would have treated Wren if they had known who he was? Do you think this type of two faced behavior often encountered in society? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)