|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
2. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
3. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
4. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
5. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
2. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
3. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
4. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
5. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
6. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
7. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
9. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
10. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
Essay Topic 2
Blaine pushes Wren, and this starts a fight among all of them. Wren punches Blaine in the face, and the campus police show up. In the end, they handcuff Wren. Maggie tries to protest, telling the police that Wren was just protecting himself, but Wren's look tells her to be quiet.
1. Do you think it was fair that Wren was arrested? Why or why not?
2. Do you think Wren should have hit Blaine just because Blaine pushed him? Why or why not?
3. How do you think this scene could have ended better than Wren being taken off to jail? Who might have been able to defuse the situation and how?
Essay Topic 3
This is the first time Maggie has stood up to her father. It makes her feel very good about herself.
1. Discuss why Maggie standing up to her father might demonstrate her maturity.
2. Do you think children should never defy their parents? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Maggie handled her father the best way? Why or why not? How would you have handled the situation?
This section contains 1,212 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)