|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(b) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(c) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(d) To go back in time to view the scene again.
2. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) The were bears.
(b) Two detectives.
(d) No one.
3. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(b) Dev and the were bears.
(c) Were tigers.
4. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(b) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(c) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
(d) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
5. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(b) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
(c) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(d) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
2. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
3. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
4. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
5. How long is Wren unconscious?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
2. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
3. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
5. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
6. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
7. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
8. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
9. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
10. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)