|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(b) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(c) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(d) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
3. Who killed Karina?
(b) She commits suicide.
(d) Karina's lover.
4. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(c) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(d) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) A million dollar check.
(b) His business card.
(d) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
2. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
3. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
4. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
5. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)