|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
(b) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
(c) Because it would have altered the future.
(d) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It will enhance her senses even further.
(b) It is very empowering.
(c) It is off limits for her.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
3. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Wren's mother and uncle.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Aloysius Grant.
4. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
(b) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
(c) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
(d) Because she loved him so much.
5. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(b) Mr. Garvy.
(c) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Bill Lauren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
2. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
4. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
5. What has Maggie become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie see in the past of Wren as a child?
2. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
3. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
4. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
5. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
6. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
7. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
8. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
9. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
10. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
This section contains 1,053 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)