|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(d) To one of Wren's mansions.
2. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(b) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(c) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(d) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
3. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina is greedy.
(b) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(c) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(d) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
4. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(a) Wren's uncle.
(c) Wren's mother.
(d) Wren's father.
5. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To destroy the house.
(b) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(c) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(d) To kill his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
2. What does Maggie tell the caller?
3. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
4. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
5. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
2. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
3. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
4. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
5. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
6. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
7. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
8. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
9. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
10. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
This section contains 1,073 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)