|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
(a) They transport to Wren's father's room.
(b) They try to reason with the hunters.
(c) They hold up their arms and show they are unarmed.
(d) They start shooting the hunters with Maggie's rifle.
2. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(c) Bill Laurens.
3. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(b) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(c) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(d) He plans to murder her.
4. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(b) Her mother.
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(b) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
2. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
5. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
2. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
4. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
5. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
6. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
7. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
8. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
9. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
10. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
This section contains 1,101 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)