|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(d) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
2. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(b) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(c) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(d) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
3. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(b) He teaches her how to time travel.
(c) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(d) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
4. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(c) That he is now completely broke.
(d) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
5. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(b) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
(c) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
(d) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
2. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
3. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
4. What has Maggie become?
5. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
2. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
4. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
5. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
6. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
7. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
8. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
9. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
10. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
This section contains 1,212 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)