|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(d) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
2. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(b) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(c) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(d) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
3. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
(a) Because Zack has lied so much he has learned to mask his scent.
(b) She could, but she hates Wren so much that she chose to believe Zack.
(c) Nicolette lost her sense of smell from a disease of the nervous system.
(d) Because Zack had never allowed Nicolette close enough to smell him.
4. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(b) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(c) A were cat that had gone feral.
(d) Maggie struggling with Zack.
5. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(d) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
2. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
3. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
4. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
5. Who is with the person in #170?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
2. What does Maggie see in the past of Wren as a child?
3. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
4. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
5. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
6. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
7. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
8. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
9. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
10. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
This section contains 1,112 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)