|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(b) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(c) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(d) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
2. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(c) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
3. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He at first scoffs at it.
(b) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(c) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(d) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
4. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(b) Her mother.
5. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(b) That she is quitting school.
(c) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(d) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
2. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
3. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
4. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
5. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)