|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(d) They comply and collar her.
2. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(b) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(c) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
3. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina is greedy.
(c) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(d) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
4. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(b) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(c) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(d) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
5. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(b) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(c) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(d) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
2. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
3. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
4. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
5. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
2. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
3. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
5. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
6. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
7. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
8. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
9. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
10. What does Maggie see in the past of Wren as a child?
This section contains 1,230 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)