|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) No one.
(c) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Wren's uncle.
2. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is much more intelligent.
(b) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(c) She can read minds.
(d) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
3. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(b) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(c) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(d) Rips it off him.
4. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
(a) "Wren? My astrologer predicted your appearance."
(b) "Wren? Just in time for breakfast."
(c) "Wren? How the... hell did you get here?"
(d) "Wren? Is it you......from the future?"
5. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(b) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(c) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
(d) That she is quitting school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
3. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
4. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
5. How long is Wren unconscious?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
2. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
3. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
4. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
5. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
6. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
7. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
9. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
10. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)