|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(d) She will have no control over the animal in her.
2. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She feels confident she can handle it.
(b) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
3. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina is greedy.
(d) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
4. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(b) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(c) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(d) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
5. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(a) Wren's mother.
(b) Wren's father.
(c) Wren's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with the person in #170?
2. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
3. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
4. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
5. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
2. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
3. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
4. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
5. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
6. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
7. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
8. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
9. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
10. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
This section contains 1,139 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)