|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He at first scoffs at it.
(b) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(c) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(d) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
2. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(c) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(d) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) Wren's uncle.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) No one.
4. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
(a) Turns into a tiger ready to fight.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Runs and locks herself into the bathroom.
5. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) Orange juice.
(c) Some raw meat.
(d) A chocolate bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
2. What is overwhelming to Wren?
3. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
4. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
5. What does Maggie tell the caller?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
2. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
3. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
4. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
5. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
6. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
7. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
9. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
10. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)