|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(d) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
2. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) Wren's uncle.
(c) No one.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
3. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
(a) Aloysius Grant.
4. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
(b) Because it would have altered the future.
(c) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
(d) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
5. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
2. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
3. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
4. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
5. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
2. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
3. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
4. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
5. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
6. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
7. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
8. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
9. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
10. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
This section contains 1,027 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)