|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
2. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Some raw meat.
4. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They comply and collar her.
(d) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
5. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(b) He teaches her how to time travel.
(c) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
(d) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren ask Maggie?
2. Who is with the person in #170?
3. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
4. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
5. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
2. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
3. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
5. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
6. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
7. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
8. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
9. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
10. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)