|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) Several hours.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) A year.
(d) A few days.
2. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
3. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(b) Wren's father.
(c) Wren's uncle.
(d) Wren's mother.
4. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina is greedy.
(d) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
5. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Mr. Garvy.
(d) Bill Lauren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
2. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
3. What does the caller want?
4. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
5. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
2. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
3. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
4. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
5. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
6. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
7. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
8. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
9. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
10. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
This section contains 987 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)