|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(c) She is much more intelligent.
(d) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
2. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(b) He says goodbye and disappears.
(c) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(d) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
3. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(b) She slaps Wren for lying.
(c) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(d) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
4. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
(b) Wren will create a time paradox.
(c) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
(d) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
5. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(a) No one's.
(b) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Maggie become?
2. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
3. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
5. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)