|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(b) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
2. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) The history of their were family.
(b) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
(c) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(d) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(b) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(c) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(d) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They commit suicide.
(b) They revert to their human form forever.
(c) They cannot control their were side.
(d) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
5. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
(a) Bill Laurens' father.
(b) Mr. Garvy's father.
(c) No one; it was an optical illusion.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
2. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
3. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
4. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
5. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
2. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
3. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
4. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
5. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
6. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
7. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
9. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
10. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)