|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(a) Wren's mother.
(b) Wren's uncle.
(d) Wren's father.
2. What has Maggie become?
(a) A brown tiger were creature.
(b) An hysterical female.
(c) A were mouse.
(d) A statue.
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It will enhance her senses even further.
(c) It is very empowering.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
4. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
(b) Because it would have altered the future.
(c) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
(d) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
5. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) No one.
(d) Wren's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
2. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
3. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
4. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
5. Who is with the person in #170?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
2. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
3. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
4. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
5. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
6. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
7. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
9. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
10. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
This section contains 1,095 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)