|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(b) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(c) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(d) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
2. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Bill Lauren.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Mr. Garvy.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
3. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(b) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(c) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
(d) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
4. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(a) Dev and the were bears.
(b) Were tigers.
5. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
(b) Because she loved him so much.
(c) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
(d) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
2. Who killed Karina?
3. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
5. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)