|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
(a) To Paris.
(b) To Savitor's island.
(c) To Maggie's.
(d) To his father in New York.
2. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He at first scoffs at it.
(b) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(c) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(d) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
3. What does the caller want?
(a) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(b) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(c) To find out where Dev is.
(d) To invite her to his birthday gala.
4. Who killed Karina?
(a) Karina's lover.
(c) She commits suicide.
5. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(b) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(c) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(d) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
2. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
3. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
4. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
5. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
2. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
3. Who shows up at Maggie's house when she is there with Wren and what does he tell her?
4. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
6. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
7. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
8. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
9. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
10. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
This section contains 1,083 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)