|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the caller want?
(a) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(b) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(c) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(d) To find out where Dev is.
2. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(c) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(d) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
3. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(b) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(c) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(d) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
4. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He says he was lying.
(b) He does not respond.
(c) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(d) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
5. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) By calling the cops.
(c) With her rifle.
(d) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
2. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
4. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
5. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
2. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
3. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
4. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
5. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
6. What does Aimee do after she leaves Wren and why does she fight with her mother?
7. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
9. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
10. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)