|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A year.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few days.
2. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(b) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(c) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(d) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
3. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(c) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
4. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(b) To one of Wren's mansions.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To New York to visit Aristotle.
5. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(b) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(c) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(d) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
2. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
4. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
5. What is overwhelming to Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
2. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
3. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
4. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
5. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
6. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
7. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
8. What does Maggie tell Wren about a plan Vane has?
9. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
10. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
This section contains 1,093 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)