|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(b) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
2. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(c) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(d) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
4. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She "wishes" them away.
(b) She asks them to collar her, too.
(c) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
(d) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
5. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A few days.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) A year.
(d) Several hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
2. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
3. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
4. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
5. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
2. What does Maggie see in the past of Wren as a child?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
4. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
5. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
6. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
7. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
8. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
9. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
10. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)