|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
(b) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(c) She "wishes" them away.
(d) She asks them to collar her, too.
2. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(b) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(c) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(d) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
3. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(b) They commit suicide.
(c) They cannot control their were side.
(d) They revert to their human form forever.
4. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He teaches her how to time travel.
(b) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(c) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
(d) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
5. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is much more intelligent.
(b) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(c) She can read minds.
(d) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
2. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
3. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
4. What does the caller want?
5. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
2. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
3. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
5. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
6. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
7. Why does Maggie's father call her and what does she tell him?
8. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
9. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
10. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)