|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) Her house.
(b) The Sanctuary.
(c) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(d) The college campus.
2. Who is Wren's cousin?
3. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Aimee's amorous advances.
(b) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(c) His animal instincts.
(d) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
4. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Chips and salsa.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Hamburgers and fries.
(d) Heineken on tap.
5. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) She does not invite him.
(b) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(c) He has been shot and needs help.
(d) He is still studying with the group of students.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
2. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
4. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
5. What is said about Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
2. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
3. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
4. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
5. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
6. How does Wren end up in jail?
7. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
8. Why is Wren different from most humans?
9. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
10. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)