|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To jail to post his bail.
(b) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(c) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
(d) To her father for bribe money.
2. What is an Omegrion?
(a) An international timepiece.
(b) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(c) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
(d) A stadium in Africa.
3. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's father.
(b) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(c) Maggie's mother.
(d) Maggie's brother.
4. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
(b) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(c) It is the first present he has ever received.
(d) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
5. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Three French pastries.
(c) A book about were creatures.
(d) Flowers and chocolates.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren try to calm?
2. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
3. Of what is Wren accused?
4. Where do Wren's parents live?
5. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
2. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
3. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
4. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
5. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
6. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
7. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
8. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
9. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
10. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)