|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
2. To where does Wren flash?
(a) Peltier House.
(b) His apartment.
(c) The cemetary.
(d) The top of Mount Fuji.
3. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
(a) Jackson Bluff.
(b) Wren Tigarian.
(c) Nick Gautier.
4. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
5. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
(b) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(c) Because he requests to be isolated.
(d) For beating up others in the cell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
2. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
3. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
4. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
5. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
2. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
3. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
4. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
5. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
6. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
7. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
8. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
9. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
10. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)