|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
2. Who is Dev?
(a) The nurse.
(b) A were bear.
(c) Wren's boyfriend.
(d) Wren's brother.
3. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) A house fire.
(b) In a one-car crash.
(c) They beat each other to death.
(d) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
4. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Westvleteren 8.
(b) Chips and salsa.
(c) Heineken on tap.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
5. What happened to Vane?
(a) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(b) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(c) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(d) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to capture Wren?
2. To where does Wren flash?
3. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
4. To whom is Maggie attracted?
5. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
2. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
3. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
4. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
5. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
6. Why is Wren different from most humans?
7. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
8. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
9. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
10. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)