|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
(a) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(b) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(c) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(d) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
2. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren is shot.
(b) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(c) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(d) That Wren will miss the final exams.
3. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) A house fire.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
4. To whom is Maggie attracted?
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(d) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
2. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
3. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
4. Of what is Wren accused?
5. Whose father is a senator?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
2. What is the Omegrion?
3. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
4. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
5. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
6. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
7. Why is Wren different from most humans?
8. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
9. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
10. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)