|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) To distract them.
(b) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(c) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
2. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have dinner that night out of town.
(b) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(c) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(d) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he must be a were creature.
(b) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(c) That he is a new student.
(d) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
4. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(b) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(c) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(d) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which were-animals are meeting?
2. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
3. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
4. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
5. What amazes Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
2. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
3. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
4. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
5. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
6. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
7. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
8. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
9. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
10. What is the Omegrion?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)