|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Wren's father.
(b) A police escort to take Wren home.
(c) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(d) Blaine and his friends.
2. To whom is Maggie attracted?
3. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(b) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(c) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(d) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
4. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(b) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(c) That Wren is shot.
(d) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
5. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(b) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(c) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(d) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
2. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
3. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
4. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
5. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
2. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
3. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
4. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
5. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
6. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
7. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
8. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
9. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
10. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)