|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
2. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(d) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
3. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
4. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
(b) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(c) Three of her own cds.
(d) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
5. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) His animal instincts.
(b) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(c) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(d) Aimee's amorous advances.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
2. What happens to Nick's mother?
3. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
4. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
5. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
2. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
3. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
5. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
6. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
7. Why is Wren different from most humans?
8. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
9. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
10. Why is Wren laying in bed and what do his brothers bring into his room?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)