|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(a) Elementary Education.
2. What does Wren tell Tony?
(a) That they need more meat for the freezer.
(b) To please order Maggie some flowers.
(c) Not to speed.
(d) That Nicolette is trying to make trouble.
3. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
4. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
5. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(b) That he has more money than he needs.
(c) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
2. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
3. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
4. What is the meeting concerning?
5. Who is Dev?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
2. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
3. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
4. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
5. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
6. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
7. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
8. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
9. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
10. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)