|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) For beating up others in the cell.
(b) Because he requests to be isolated.
(c) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(d) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
2. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(b) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
(c) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(d) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
3. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
(b) Wren's earring.
(c) Wren's wallet.
(d) A picture of Wren in were form.
4. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) To distract them.
(b) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which were-animals are meeting?
2. Who is shot at?
3. About what is Maggie sorry?
4. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
5. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
2. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
3. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
4. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
5. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
6. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
7. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
8. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
9. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
10. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)