|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Chips and salsa.
(b) Heineken on tap.
(c) Hamburgers and fries.
(d) Westvleteren 8.
2. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(b) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(c) That he has more money than he needs.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
3. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's brother.
(b) Maggie's mother.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
4. Who tries to capture Wren?
(a) No one.
(c) The were bears led by Dev.
(d) The Strati.
5. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aimee think is a joke?
2. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
3. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
4. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
5. Who is Dev?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
2. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
3. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
4. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
5. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
6. Why is Wren different from most humans?
7. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
8. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
9. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
10. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
This section contains 854 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)