|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
(b) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(c) Three of her own cds.
(d) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
2. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(a) Burger King.
3. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(b) That he has more money than he needs.
(c) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
4. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Blaine and his friends.
(b) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(c) A police escort to take Wren home.
(d) Wren's father.
5. From whom does Wren need help?
(a) A police detective.
(b) No one.
(d) Carson Whitethunder.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
2. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
3. What college does Maggie attend?
4. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
5. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
2. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
3. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
4. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
5. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
6. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
7. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
8. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
9. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
10. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)