|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
(b) Killing his parents.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Living with humans.
2. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She is hired by vampires.
(c) She marries Maggie's father.
(d) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
3. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
4. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
5. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) In Washington D.C.
(b) On an island in the South Pacific.
(c) They are dead.
(d) In Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
2. What happened to Vane?
3. Who tries to capture Wren?
4. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
5. What amazes Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
2. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
3. Why does Savitar show up at Wren and Maggie's wedding?
4. Why is Wren laying in bed and what do his brothers bring into his room?
5. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
6. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
7. How does Maggie feel about the full moon effect and what does she do?
8. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
9. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
10. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)