|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Mr. Givry.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Maggie's father.
2. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(b) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(c) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
3. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) Two hours.
(b) A month.
(c) Three days.
(d) A week.
4. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(b) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(c) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(d) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
5. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(b) Her house.
(c) The college campus.
(d) The Sanctuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
2. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
3. What is an Omegrion?
4. To whom is Maggie attracted?
5. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
2. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
3. What does Maggie tell her father about Wren?
4. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about his childhood?
6. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
7. Why is Wren different from most humans?
8. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
9. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
10. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
This section contains 850 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)