|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(d) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
2. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
(a) Maggie's best friend.
(b) Two were wolverines.
(c) A pair of were bears in were form.
(d) A cop.
3. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(d) Native American.
4. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A stadium in Africa.
(b) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
(c) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(d) An international timepiece.
5. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
2. Where do Wren's parents live?
3. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
4. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
5. What is Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
2. How does Wren end up in jail?
3. What is the Omegrion?
4. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
5. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
6. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
7. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
8. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
9. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
10. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)