|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Maggie?
(a) That the men who threw her to the ground was an ex-boyfriend.
(b) That her brother who was mad at her came to find her.
(c) That the dog is so friendly.
(d) Wren's strength.
2. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(b) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(c) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(d) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
3. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(b) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(c) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
4. What is Wren?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
(c) A robot.
(d) A vampire.
5. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
(a) Kisses Maggie in the police station.
(b) Insists that Blaine be charged with aggrevated assault.
(c) Turns into his natural form.
(d) Accepts a ride home from Maggie.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Wren need help?
2. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
3. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
4. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
5. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
2. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
3. What is the Omegrion?
4. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
5. What does Maggie find when she is cleaning her cottage and what does she decide to do about it?
6. How does Wren end up in jail?
7. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
8. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
9. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
10. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)