|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Chips and salsa.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Hamburgers and fries.
(d) Heineken on tap.
2. What is Whitethunder?
(a) An English professor.
(b) A Were Leopard.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A Were Hawk.
3. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
(a) A loud trumpeting from an elephant.
(b) A sound like a rattle snake.
(c) A scream.
(d) An announcement saying a tornado has been spotted.
4. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A stadium in Africa.
(b) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
(c) An international timepiece.
(d) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
5. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
(a) Nick Gautier.
(b) Wren Tigarian.
(d) Jackson Bluff.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
2. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
3. What happens to Maggie's purse?
4. Who is the barmaid?
5. Who kisses Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
2. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
3. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
4. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
5. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
6. Why is Wren different from most humans?
7. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
8. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
9. Why is Wren laying in bed and what do his brothers bring into his room?
10. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
This section contains 824 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)