Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(b) For trespassing.
(c) He is not bothered by the campus police.
(d) For fighting with Blaine.
2. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She has no purse with her.
(b) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(c) She forgot it at the study group.
(d) A man grabs it.
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) An island off the shores of Australia.
(c) New York City.
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Europe.
(c) In Vegas.
(d) Sailing on his yacht.
5. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The were-Olympics.
(b) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(c) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(d) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
2. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
3. Where do Wren's parents live?
4. What is Nicolette planning?
5. Who is Dev?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
2. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
3. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
4. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
5. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
6. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
7. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
8. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
9. What does Savitar tell Nick about Wren and Maggie's future?
10. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)