|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) She does not invite him.
(b) He is still studying with the group of students.
(c) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(d) He has been shot and needs help.
2. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She is hired by vampires.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
(d) She marries Maggie's father.
3. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She has no purse with her.
(b) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(c) A man grabs it.
(d) She forgot it at the study group.
4. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they make love.
(b) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(c) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(d) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
5. Whose father is a senator?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
2. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
3. What does Aimee think is a joke?
4. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
5. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
2. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
3. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
4. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
5. Why is Wren different from most humans?
6. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
7. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
8. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
9. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
10. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)