|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(b) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(c) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(d) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
2. Who is Wren's cousin?
3. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(b) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(c) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(d) To have dinner that night out of town.
4. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
(a) Wren Tigarian.
(c) Nick Gautier.
(d) Jackson Bluff.
5. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) He is not bothered by the campus police.
(b) For fighting with Blaine.
(c) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(d) For trespassing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell Tony?
2. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
3. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
4. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
5. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
2. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
3. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
4. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
5. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
6. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
7. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
8. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
9. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
10. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
This section contains 859 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)