|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
(a) A pair of were bears in were form.
(b) Two were wolverines.
(c) A cop.
(d) Maggie's best friend.
2. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(d) Native American.
3. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Three of her own cds.
(b) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
(c) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(d) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
4. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(b) Because he will end up hurting her.
(c) Because he is already married.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
5. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(b) They beat each other to death.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) A house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wren's cousin?
2. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
3. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
4. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
5. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
2. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
3. What is the Omegrion?
4. Why is Wren different from most humans?
5. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
6. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
7. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
8. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
9. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
10. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)