|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the barmaid?
2. What college does Maggie attend?
(a) University of Alabama.
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(b) It is the first present he has ever received.
(c) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
(d) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
5. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(b) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(c) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(d) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
2. Whose father is a senator?
3. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
4. Of what is Wren accused?
5. What is Whitethunder?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
2. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
3. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
4. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
5. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
6. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
7. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
8. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
9. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
10. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)