|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(b) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(c) That Wren is shot.
(d) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
2. Who tries to capture Wren?
(a) The were bears led by Dev.
(c) No one.
(d) The Strati.
3. What is Wren?
(a) A doctor.
(b) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
(c) A robot.
(d) A vampire.
4. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To jail to post his bail.
(b) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(c) To her father for bribe money.
(d) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
5. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(a) Burger King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
2. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
3. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
4. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
5. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
3. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
4. Who does Wren see when he returns to the Sanctuary and what does that person tell him?
5. Why is Wren different from most humans?
6. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
7. Who comes to Maggie's house after Wren leaves? Why are they there and what do they do?
8. What does Wren's father do to Maggie?
9. What is the Omegrion?
10. When Wren and Maggie go back to 1980, they hear his parents arguing. What were they fighting about and how did it turn out?
This section contains 853 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)