|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amazes Maggie?
(a) That her brother who was mad at her came to find her.
(b) That the men who threw her to the ground was an ex-boyfriend.
(c) That the dog is so friendly.
(d) Wren's strength.
2. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(b) That he must be a were creature.
(c) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(d) That he is a new student.
3. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(b) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(c) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(d) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
4. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(d) Native American.
5. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(b) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(c) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(d) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
2. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
3. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
4. What does Aimee think is a joke?
5. What college does Maggie attend?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
2. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
3. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
4. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
5. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
6. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
7. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
8. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
9. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
10. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)