|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She has no money for the bus.
(b) She only lives a block away.
(c) She can't find a taxi.
(d) She likes to walk at night.
2. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The Sanctuary.
(b) The college campus.
(c) Her house.
(d) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
3. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's boyfriend.
(b) The nurse.
(c) Wren's brother.
(d) A were bear.
4. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(c) Elementary Education.
5. What year is it when the novel opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do to his hair?
2. What does Maggie buy Wren?
3. What happened to Vane?
4. Who tries to capture Wren?
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
2. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
3. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
4. What does Maggie find when she is cleaning her cottage and what does she decide to do about it?
5. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
6. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
7. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
8. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
9. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
10. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)