|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
2. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) An island off the shores of Australia.
(b) New York City.
4. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(b) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
5. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(b) Maggie's father.
(c) Maggie's mother.
(d) Maggie's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nicolette planning?
2. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
3. Where does Maggie take Wren?
4. What happened to Vane?
5. What does Maggie buy Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Wren end up in jail?
2. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
3. What does Maggie find when she is cleaning her cottage and what does she decide to do about it?
4. What is the Omegrion?
5. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
6. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
7. What happens to Marguerite when she leaves the bar?
8. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
9. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
10. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)