|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(b) The were bears.
(c) Nicolette and her mate.
2. What happened to Vane?
(a) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(b) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(c) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(d) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
3. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She can't find a taxi.
(b) She has no money for the bus.
(c) She only lives a block away.
(d) She likes to walk at night.
4. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(d) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
5. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(b) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(c) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(d) That he is sterile.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wren's parents die?
2. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
3. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
4. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
5. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
2. Where do Maggie and Wren go when he sees her on campus and what do they do?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
4. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
5. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
6. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
7. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
8. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
9. How does Wren end up in jail?
10. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)