|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She has no money for the bus.
(b) She likes to walk at night.
(c) She only lives a block away.
(d) She can't find a taxi.
2. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
3. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(b) An international timepiece.
(c) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
(d) A stadium in Africa.
4. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) The were bears.
(c) Nicolette and her mate.
(d) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
5. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(b) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(c) That he has more money than he needs.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
2. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
4. About what is Maggie sorry?
5. What is Whitethunder?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
2. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
3. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
4. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
5. What does Maggie do when Wren is taken to jail?
6. Who is Whitethunder and what does he do?
7. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
8. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
9. What happens when Wren and Maggie go to Savitar's island to see him?
10. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)