|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the tigers are hungry.
(b) To distract them.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
2. What has Maggie become?
(a) A brown tiger were creature.
(b) A were mouse.
(c) A statue.
(d) An hysterical female.
3. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(b) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(c) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(d) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
4. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(b) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(c) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(d) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(b) She asks to wait until after finals.
(c) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(d) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
3. What is Wren?
4. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
5. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)