|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(b) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(c) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(d) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
2. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(b) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(c) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(d) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
3. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
(a) That Wren's girlfriend is with him at the moment.
(b) That Wren has flown to Paris.
(c) That Wren is recovering from a gunshot wound.
(d) That the bar is closed for repairs.
4. Who tries to capture Wren?
(b) The were bears led by Dev.
(c) The Strati.
(d) No one.
5. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The college campus.
(b) The Sanctuary.
(c) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(d) Her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
2. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
3. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
4. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
5. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)