|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(b) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(c) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(b) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(c) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(d) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
3. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He plans to murder her.
(c) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(d) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
4. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
5. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Rips it off him.
(b) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(c) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(d) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
2. What has Maggie become?
3. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
4. Who kisses Maggie?
5. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)