|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(a) No one.
2. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
(b) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(c) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(d) Begins to turn into his were animal.
3. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(b) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(c) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(d) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
4. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(b) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(c) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(d) That he is sterile.
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the barmaid?
2. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
4. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
5. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)