|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(b) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(c) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(d) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
2. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
3. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(d) Takes it back to Wren.
4. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She is much more intelligent.
(c) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(d) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
5. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(b) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(c) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(d) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aimee think is a joke?
2. What is said about Wren?
3. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
5. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)