|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(b) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(c) He at first scoffs at it.
(d) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
2. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(b) That they cannot be together forever.
(c) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(d) That he is now completely broke.
3. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A Were Leopard.
(b) An English professor.
(c) A vampire.
(d) A Were Hawk.
4. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
(b) The history of their were family.
(c) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(d) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
5. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says he was lying.
(c) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(d) He does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
2. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
3. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
4. Of what is Wren accused?
5. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)