|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren ask Maggie?
(a) To marry him.
(b) If she regrets becoming were.
(c) If he could move in with her.
(d) To go to Paris with him.
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It will enhance her senses even further.
(b) It is very empowering.
(c) It is off limits for her.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
3. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(b) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(c) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(d) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
4. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
(a) Mr. Garvy and Dr. Alexander.
(b) Aimee and Vane.
(c) Aristotle and Karina.
(d) Dev and Nicolette.
5. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) The were bears.
(b) Nicolette and her mate.
(c) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Whitethunder?
2. What amazes Maggie?
3. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
4. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
5. What happens to Nick's mother?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)