|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(b) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
2. What is an Omegrion?
(a) An international timepiece.
(b) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
(c) A stadium in Africa.
(d) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
3. Who helps Wren do his hair?
(b) No one.
4. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(b) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(c) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(d) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
5. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(b) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(c) To one of Wren's mansions.
(d) To Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
3. How did Wren's parents die?
4. What happens to Maggie's purse?
5. Who arrives even later?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)