|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(b) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(c) The were-Olympics.
(d) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
2. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Aloysius Grant.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Wren's mother and uncle.
3. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
(a) Mail it to Wren's fiance.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Mail it back to Wren.
(d) Wear it as a reminder of the night before.
4. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(b) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(c) He teaches her how to time travel.
(d) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
5. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
(a) They start shooting the hunters with Maggie's rifle.
(b) They hold up their arms and show they are unarmed.
(c) They transport to Wren's father's room.
(d) They try to reason with the hunters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
2. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
3. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
4. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
5. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)