|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Three French pastries.
(c) Flowers and chocolates.
(d) A book about were creatures.
2. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because it would have altered the future.
(b) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
(c) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
(d) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
3. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She forgot it at the study group.
(b) She has no purse with her.
(c) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(d) A man grabs it.
4. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(d) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
5. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
2. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
3. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
5. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)