|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has more money than he needs.
(b) That he is not a true were animal.
(c) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(d) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
2. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(b) To have dinner that night out of town.
(c) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(d) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
3. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) Wren's wallet.
(b) A picture of Wren in were form.
(c) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
(d) Wren's earring.
4. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
5. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(b) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
2. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
3. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
4. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
5. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)