|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The Sanctuary.
(b) The college campus.
(c) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(d) Her house.
2. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(b) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(c) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(d) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
3. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
(b) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(c) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(d) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
4. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Bill Lauren.
(d) Mr. Garvy.
5. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(b) Maggie's mother.
(c) Maggie's brother.
(d) Maggie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose father is a senator?
2. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
3. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
4. What is an Omegrion?
5. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)