|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(b) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(c) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(d) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
2. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(c) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(d) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(d) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
4. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A stadium in Africa.
(b) An international timepiece.
(c) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(d) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
5. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(b) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(c) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(d) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
2. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
3. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
4. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
5. What happens to Nick's mother?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)