|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(b) He is still studying with the group of students.
(c) He has been shot and needs help.
(d) She does not invite him.
2. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) He never actually loses consciousness.
(b) 4 days.
(c) A week.
(d) Several hours.
3. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(b) The library.
(c) His home.
(d) The mountains.
4. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(b) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(c) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(d) That he is sterile.
5. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) His animal instincts.
(b) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(c) Aimee's amorous advances.
(d) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
2. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
3. What does Maggie tell the caller?
4. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
5. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)