|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(b) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(c) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(d) The lack of caring by the were bears.
2. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) Her brother who has been looking for her.
(b) Four men.
(c) A rotweiller.
(d) A homeless old lady.
3. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(b) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(c) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(d) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
4. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Mr. Givry.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Maggie's father.
5. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
2. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
3. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
4. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
5. What is Nicolette planning?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)