|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
(a) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(b) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(c) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(d) He was murdered by undercover cops.
2. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(b) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(c) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(d) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(c) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(d) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
4. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he is moving to Paris.
(b) Because he is already married.
(c) Because he will end up hurting her.
(d) Because her father has threatened Wren.
5. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(b) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
(c) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(d) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell Tony?
2. Whose father is a senator?
3. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
4. What year is it when the novel opens?
5. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)