|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She can't find a taxi.
(b) She only lives a block away.
(c) She likes to walk at night.
(d) She has no money for the bus.
2. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(b) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(c) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(d) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
3. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He plans to murder her.
(d) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
4. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) Two hours.
(b) A week.
(c) Three days.
(d) A month.
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(b) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(c) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(d) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kisses Maggie?
2. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
3. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
4. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
5. What year is it when the novel opens?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)