|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To destroy the house.
(b) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(c) To kill his cousin.
(d) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(c) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(d) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
3. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
(a) An announcement saying a tornado has been spotted.
(b) A loud trumpeting from an elephant.
(c) A sound like a rattle snake.
(d) A scream.
4. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(d) He plans to murder her.
5. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He says he was lying.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(d) He does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
3. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
4. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
5. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)