|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(c) Burger King.
2. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the tigers are hungry.
(b) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) To distract them.
3. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(b) That he is sterile.
(c) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(d) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
4. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(b) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(c) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(d) To have dinner that night out of town.
5. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
(b) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
(c) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
(d) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
2. Who is Wren's cousin?
3. Whose father is a senator?
4. What does Wren tell Tony?
5. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)