|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
(b) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(c) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(d) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(b) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(c) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(d) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(b) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
4. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(b) Because the tigers are hungry.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) To distract them.
5. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(b) It is the first present he has ever received.
(c) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(d) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
2. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. What does Aimee think is a joke?
5. What is Wren?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)