|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
(c) Aloysius Grant.
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(b) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(c) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(d) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
3. From whom does Wren need help?
(a) Carson Whitethunder.
(c) No one.
(d) A police detective.
4. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) Her brother who has been looking for her.
(b) Four men.
(c) A homeless old lady.
(d) A rotweiller.
5. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
3. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
4. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
5. What is Whitethunder?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)