|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he is not a true were animal.
(b) That he has more money than he needs.
(c) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(d) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
2. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
3. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
(a) The arresting officer who says he has been harmed greviously by Wren.
(b) Maggie's father who is irate.
(c) Dr. Anderson who has arrived to post bail for Wren.
(d) No one because Maggie does not go to the jail.
4. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
(a) A picture in a book she loves.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her Saturdays when she was a child.
(d) Her mother.
5. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She has no purse with her.
(b) She forgot it at the study group.
(c) A man grabs it.
(d) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
2. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
3. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
4. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
5. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)