|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(b) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
(c) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(d) He teaches her how to time travel.
2. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) A homeless old lady.
(b) A rotweiller.
(c) Four men.
(d) Her brother who has been looking for her.
3. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(c) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(d) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
4. From whom does Wren need help?
(a) No one.
(b) A police detective.
(d) Carson Whitethunder.
5. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(b) An island off the shores of Australia.
(d) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
2. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
3. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
4. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)