|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(b) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(c) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
2. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(b) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(c) The were-Olympics.
(d) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
3. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(b) That Wren is shot.
(c) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(d) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
4. What does the caller want?
(a) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(b) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(c) To find out where Dev is.
(d) To know why she's missed a week of class.
5. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) Nicolette and her mate.
(b) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(d) The were bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
3. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
4. What is said about Wren?
5. How did Wren's parents die?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)