|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
2. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(b) The were-Olympics.
(c) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(d) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
3. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) Because she loved him so much.
(b) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
(c) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
(d) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
4. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
(b) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(c) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(d) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
5. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Plaits it with hemp.
(b) Cuts and straightens it.
(c) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(d) Dyes it dark black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren try to calm?
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
3. What does Maggie tell the caller?
4. What does Wren take Maggie?
5. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)