|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(b) Mr. Garvy.
(c) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Bill Lauren.
2. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(c) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(d) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
3. Whose father is a senator?
4. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) A picture of Wren in were form.
(b) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
(c) Wren's earring.
(d) Wren's wallet.
5. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(b) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(c) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(d) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
2. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
5. How did Wren's parents die?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)