|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will create a time paradox.
(b) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
(c) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
(d) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
2. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(c) Bill Laurens.
3. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has more money than he needs.
(b) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(c) That he is not a true were animal.
(d) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
4. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
(a) Her Saturdays when she was a child.
(b) A picture in a book she loves.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandparents.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) A million dollar check.
(b) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
(d) His business card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
2. Whose father is a senator?
3. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
4. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
5. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)