|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(b) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(c) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(d) To go back in time to view the scene again.
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(b) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(c) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(d) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
3. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(a) Elementary Education.
4. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
(a) A conversation between Bill Laurens and Aristotle.
(b) Maggie being kidnapped and held hostage.
(c) A no-holds-barred physical fight between Aristotle and Karina.
(d) A conversation between his mother and uncle.
5. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) With her rifle.
(d) By calling the cops.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
2. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
3. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
4. Which were-animals are meeting?
5. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)