|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She has no purse with her.
(b) She forgot it at the study group.
(c) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(d) A man grabs it.
2. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Mr. Gavry.
(c) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
3. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She slaps Wren for lying.
(b) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(c) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(d) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
4. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says he was lying.
(c) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(d) He does not respond.
5. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(b) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(c) To distract them.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
2. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
4. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
5. What is the meeting concerning?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)