|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
(a) Aristotle and Karina.
(b) Dev and Nicolette.
(c) Mr. Garvy and Dr. Alexander.
(d) Aimee and Vane.
2. Who kisses Maggie?
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(b) She feels confident she can handle it.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
4. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(b) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(c) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(d) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
5. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
(a) He does not run, but stays and is captured.
(b) To the college campus where he is knocked out by Blaine.
(c) To the Island of Tasmania where he is imprisoned in a cave.
(d) To Maggie's where he turns into his were-animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
2. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
3. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
4. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
5. Who is Savitor?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)