|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) For beating up others in the cell.
(b) Because he requests to be isolated.
(c) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(d) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
2. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She likes to walk at night.
(b) She only lives a block away.
(c) She can't find a taxi.
(d) She has no money for the bus.
3. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
4. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) She does not invite him.
(b) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(c) He is still studying with the group of students.
(d) He has been shot and needs help.
5. Who appears to help Maggie?
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose father is a senator?
2. Who helps Wren do his hair?
3. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
4. What year is it when the novel opens?
5. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)