|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
(a) That his mother wants him home immediately.
(b) That the doctor told him he needs a transfusion.
(c) That he needs to be in his human form for a visitor.
(d) That Maggie has called the cops.
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(b) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(c) A man throws her to the ground.
(d) She sits down to pet the dog.
3. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She has no money for the bus.
(b) She likes to walk at night.
(c) She only lives a block away.
(d) She can't find a taxi.
4. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
(b) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(c) For beating up others in the cell.
(d) Because he requests to be isolated.
5. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
(b) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(c) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(d) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
2. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
3. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
4. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
5. What does Wren do to his hair?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)