|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
(b) Flowers and chocolates.
(c) Three French pastries.
(d) A book about were creatures.
2. Who helps Wren do his hair?
(c) No one.
3. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(b) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(c) To kill his cousin.
(d) To destroy the house.
4. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(b) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(c) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(d) The lack of caring by the were bears.
5. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) Their were sides.
(b) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
2. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
3. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
4. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
5. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)