|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(b) That they make love.
(c) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(d) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
2. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he is now completely broke.
(b) That they cannot be together forever.
(c) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(d) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
3. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A year.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) A few days.
(d) Several hours.
4. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) A week.
(b) Several hours.
(c) He never actually loses consciousness.
(d) 4 days.
5. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(b) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(c) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(d) To take her to safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
2. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
3. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
4. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
5. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)