|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(b) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(c) That they cannot be together forever.
(d) That he is now completely broke.
2. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(b) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(c) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
3. What does Wren take Maggie?
(b) Flowers and chocolates.
(c) Three French pastries.
(d) A book about were creatures.
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(b) Dyes it dark black.
(c) Plaits it with hemp.
(d) Cuts and straightens it.
5. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because he is moving to Paris.
(c) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(d) Because he is already married.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
2. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
3. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
4. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)