|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Some raw meat.
2. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he is moving to Paris.
(b) Because he will end up hurting her.
(c) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(d) Because he is already married.
3. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(c) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(d) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(b) Mr. Gavry.
(c) Maggie's father.
5. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(b) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(c) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(d) The lack of caring by the were bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
2. How long is Wren unconscious?
3. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
4. What does Wren take Maggie?
5. Who kisses Maggie?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)