|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She becomes frightened.
(b) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(c) She feels confident she can handle it.
(d) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
2. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) A house fire.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
3. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(b) By calling the cops.
(c) With her rifle.
(d) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
4. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) A week.
(b) He never actually loses consciousness.
(c) 4 days.
(d) Several hours.
5. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because he is already married.
(c) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
2. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
3. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
5. Who kisses Maggie?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)