|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(d) Cooked meat.
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) By calling the cops.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) With her rifle.
(d) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a new student.
(b) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(c) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(d) That he must be a were creature.
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(b) They revert to their human form forever.
(c) They commit suicide.
(d) They cannot control their were side.
5. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(b) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(c) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(d) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
2. What does Wren take Maggie?
3. How long is Wren unconscious?
4. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
5. How did Wren's parents die?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)