|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(b) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(c) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(d) The lack of caring by the were bears.
2. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Flowers and chocolates.
(b) Three French pastries.
(c) A book about were creatures.
3. Who kisses Maggie?
4. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(a) Cooked meat.
5. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(b) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(c) To destroy the house.
(d) To kill his cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
2. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
4. How long is Wren unconscious?
5. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)