|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kisses Maggie?
2. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(d) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
3. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) With her rifle.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
5. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(b) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(c) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(d) She slaps Wren for lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wren's parents die?
2. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
3. Where does Maggie take Wren?
4. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
5. What does Wren do to his hair?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)