|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(b) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
2. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(b) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(c) That he is a new student.
(d) That he must be a were creature.
3. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(b) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(c) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(d) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
4. Who kisses Maggie?
5. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Dyes it dark black.
(b) Plaits it with hemp.
(c) Cuts and straightens it.
(d) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
2. How did Wren's parents die?
3. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
4. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)