|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a new student.
(b) That he must be a were creature.
(c) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(d) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
2. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will have no control over the animal in her.
3. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(b) She becomes frightened.
(c) She feels confident she can handle it.
(d) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(c) Mr. Gavry.
(d) Maggie's father.
5. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(c) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
2. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
3. Where does Maggie take Wren?
4. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
5. How long is Wren unconscious?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)