|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(b) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(c) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
(d) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
2. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(b) She slaps Wren for lying.
(c) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(d) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(c) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(d) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) With her rifle.
5. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(b) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(c) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(d) That they make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
2. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
3. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
4. How long is Wren unconscious?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)