|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(b) Because he is already married.
(c) Because he is moving to Paris.
(d) Because he will end up hurting her.
2. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(b) He says goodbye and disappears.
(c) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
(d) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
3. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(b) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(c) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(d) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
4. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(b) That they make love.
(c) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(d) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
5. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(b) Orange juice.
(c) Some raw meat.
(d) A chocolate bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
3. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
4. Where does Maggie take Wren?
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)