|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) Their were sides.
(b) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
2. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because he is moving to Paris.
(c) Because he is already married.
(d) Because her father has threatened Wren.
3. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) 4 days.
(b) A week.
(c) He never actually loses consciousness.
(d) Several hours.
4. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(c) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(d) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
5. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(b) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
2. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
3. Who kisses Maggie?
4. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
5. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)