|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(b) She feels confident she can handle it.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
2. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because he is moving to Paris.
(c) Because he is already married.
(d) Because her father has threatened Wren.
3. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(b) Cooked meat.
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Mr. Gavry.
(b) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
5. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A week.
(c) He never actually loses consciousness.
(d) 4 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
2. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
3. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
4. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
5. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)