|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) Several hours.
(b) A few days.
(c) A year.
(d) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) With her rifle.
(b) By calling the cops.
(c) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(d) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
3. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(b) Dyes it dark black.
(c) Cuts and straightens it.
(d) Plaits it with hemp.
4. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She slaps Wren for lying.
(b) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(c) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(d) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
5. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They cannot control their were side.
(b) They revert to their human form forever.
(c) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(d) They commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wren's parents die?
2. Who helps Wren do his hair?
3. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
4. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)