|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Rips it off him.
(b) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(c) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(d) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) By calling the cops.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(d) With her rifle.
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(b) It will enhance her senses even further.
(c) It is off limits for her.
(d) It is very empowering.
4. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The college campus.
(b) Her house.
(c) The Sanctuary.
(d) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
5. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he is moving to Paris.
(b) Because he is already married.
(c) Because he will end up hurting her.
(d) Because her father has threatened Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Wren do his hair?
2. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
3. Who kisses Maggie?
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
5. Where does Maggie take Wren?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)