|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They commit suicide.
(b) They cannot control their were side.
(c) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(d) They revert to their human form forever.
2. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) He never actually loses consciousness.
(b) 4 days.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A week.
3. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) To her cottage in town.
(b) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
(c) To her father's office to meet him.
(d) No where.
4. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(b) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(c) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(d) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
5. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Cuts and straightens it.
(b) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Dyes it dark black.
(d) Plaits it with hemp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
2. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
4. How did Wren's parents die?
5. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)