|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) To her father's office to meet him.
(b) No where.
(c) To her cottage in town.
(d) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
2. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The Sanctuary.
(b) Her house.
(c) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(d) The college campus.
3. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(b) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(c) She slaps Wren for lying.
(d) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
4. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(b) A year.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few days.
5. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(b) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(c) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
2. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
3. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
5. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)