|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) He never actually loses consciousness.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A week.
(d) 4 days.
2. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(b) She becomes frightened.
(c) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(d) She feels confident she can handle it.
3. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(b) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(c) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
4. Who helps Wren do his hair?
(b) No one.
5. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They commit suicide.
(b) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(c) They revert to their human form forever.
(d) They cannot control their were side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
2. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
4. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
5. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)