|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(b) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(c) He says goodbye and disappears.
(d) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
2. Who helps Wren do his hair?
(b) No one.
3. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(c) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(d) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
4. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he is now completely broke.
(c) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(d) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
5. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(b) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(c) That he is a new student.
(d) That he must be a were creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie take Wren?
2. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
3. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
4. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
5. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)