|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(b) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
2. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(b) She becomes frightened.
(c) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(d) She feels confident she can handle it.
3. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(b) That they make love.
(c) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(d) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
4. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) Their were sides.
(b) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
5. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) With her rifle.
(b) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Wren's parents die?
2. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
3. Who kisses Maggie?
4. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
5. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)