|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
2. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(b) Dr. Alexander.
3. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A year.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
4. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(b) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She feels confident she can handle it.
5. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(d) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
3. Who helps Wren do his hair?
4. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)