1. What year is it when the novel opens?
2. What college does Maggie attend?
(a) University of Alabama.
3. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(c) Elementary Education.
4. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(d) Native American.
5. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
(a) Nick Gautier.
(b) Wren Tigarian.
(c) Jackson Bluff.
6. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She marries Maggie's father.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
(d) She is hired by vampires.
7. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Europe.
(b) In Vegas.
(d) Sailing on his yacht.
8. Whose father is a senator?
9. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(d) Playing video games.
10. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Chips and salsa.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Heineken on tap.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
11. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
This section contains 5,629 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)