1. What year is it when the novel opens?
2. What college does Maggie attend?
(a) University of Alabama.
3. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(b) Elementary Education.
4. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(d) Native American.
5. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
(a) Jackson Bluff.
(c) Nick Gautier.
(d) Wren Tigarian.
6. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
(b) She is murdered.
(c) She is hired by vampires.
(d) She marries Maggie's father.
7. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(b) In Europe.
(c) Sailing on his yacht.
(d) In Vegas.
8. Whose father is a senator?
9. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(a) Playing video games.
10. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Chips and salsa.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Hamburgers and fries.
(d) Heineken on tap.
11. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
This section contains 5,629 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)