|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
3. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
4. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
5. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
2. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
3. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
4. Who is Alex Neuman?
5. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
6. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
7. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
8. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
9. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
10. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How would you describe the economy of 'Unintended Consequences'? How are injuries repaid or injustices made right? How are experiences paid for, and what do people have to do to get what they want? Is it a money economy, or an economy based on something else?
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate the claim that Henry Bowman is an American hero. How does he rate compared to other American heroes? What traits are heroic? What traits are tragic or anti-heroic?
Essay Topic 3
Debate the interpretation of the Second Amendment. Does it allow concealed weapons? Assault rifles? What role should the government have in regulating these things?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)