|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
2. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
3. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
4. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
5. Who is April?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
3. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
5. Who is Allen Kane?
6. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
7. Who is Alex Neuman?
8. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
9. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
10. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate your own reading of 'Unintended Consequences.' Did you resist it, or were you compelled by the story? What does your reading tell you about yourself and your interests? Use specific examples from the book to describe yourself as a reader.
Essay Topic 2
Research gun crimes in America and the contribution of gun shows to crimes with illegal guns. Are gun shows the problem or the solution, or is the problem elsewhere?
Essay Topic 3
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)