Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
3. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
4. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
Evaluate the claim that Henry Bowman is an American hero. How does he rate compared to other American heroes? What traits are heroic? What traits are tragic or anti-heroic?
Evaluate the proposition that as societies grow more complex, their members have to make more and more sacrifices of personal liberty for the sake of social peace.
How would you describe the economy of 'Unintended Consequences'? How are injuries repaid or injustices made right? How are experiences paid for, and what do people have to do to get what they want? Is it a money economy, or an economy based on something else?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)