|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
2. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
3. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
4. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
5. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
2. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
3. Who is Allen Kane?
4. Who is Alex Neuman?
5. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
6. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
7. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
8. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
9. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
10. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate your own reading of 'Unintended Consequences.' Did you resist it, or were you compelled by the story? What does your reading tell you about yourself and your interests? Use specific examples from the book to describe yourself as a reader.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the characterization of Henry Bowman and one of the minor characters. How are they similar? How are they different? How are the characters drawn differently? What kind of detail does Henry Bowman get? How detailed is his characterization?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)