|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
2. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
4. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
5. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
2. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
3. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
4. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
5. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
6. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
7. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
8. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
9. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
10. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate Ross' characterization of the opposition. How does John Ross characterize people who advocate for gun control? Is it a fair characterization? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
How would you describe the economy of 'Unintended Consequences'? How are injuries repaid or injustices made right? How are experiences paid for, and what do people have to do to get what they want? Is it a money economy, or an economy based on something else?
Essay Topic 3
Define the audience for this book. What would the primary audience for this book be? What would the audience find most entertaining or useful about it? What would other audiences find useful or interesting?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)