|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
2. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
3. Who kills Trey Mullins?
4. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
5. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
4. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
5. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
6. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
7. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
8. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
9. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
10. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate Henry Bowman's fears of the government. Are they rational and real, or are they fictional and unrealistic? Is Henry Bowman right to want to hold the law in his own hands?
Essay Topic 2
Research gun crimes in America and the contribution of gun shows to crimes with illegal guns. Are gun shows the problem or the solution, or is the problem elsewhere?
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate Ross' characterization of the opposition. How does John Ross characterize people who advocate for gun control? Is it a fair characterization? Explain.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)