|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
2. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
3. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
4. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
5. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Evaluate Henry Bowman's fears of the government. Are they rational and real, or are they fictional and unrealistic? Is Henry Bowman right to want to hold the law in his own hands?
Essay Topic 2
Define the audience for this book. What would the primary audience for this book be? What would the audience find most entertaining or useful about it? What would other audiences find useful or interesting?
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate Ross' characterization of the opposition. How does John Ross characterize people who advocate for gun control? Is it a fair characterization? Explain.
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)