|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
3. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
4. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
2. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
3. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
4. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
5. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
6. Who is Allen Kane?
7. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
8. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
9. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
10. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
Essay Topic 2
Research gun crimes in America and the contribution of gun shows to crimes with illegal guns. Are gun shows the problem or the solution, or is the problem elsewhere?
Essay Topic 3
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)