|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
2. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
3. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
4. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
Essay Topic 1
How would you describe the economy of 'Unintended Consequences'? How are injuries repaid or injustices made right? How are experiences paid for, and what do people have to do to get what they want? Is it a money economy, or an economy based on something else?
Essay Topic 2
Evaluate the proposition that as societies grow more complex, their members have to make more and more sacrifices of personal liberty for the sake of social peace.
Essay Topic 3
Evaluate Ross' characterization of the opposition. How does John Ross characterize people who advocate for gun control? Is it a fair characterization? Explain.
This section contains 825 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)