Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
2. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
3. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
4. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
5. What is the book's resolution?
6. Who is Max Collins?
7. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
8. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
9. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
10. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
What is the genre of 'Unintended Consequences'? Is it straight fiction? Social commentary? Polemic? Prophesy? Make an argument for one or two genres, based on examples from the book.
What is missing from this book? What should have been covered or presented that was not? What is the effect of this absence?
Where is the climax of this book? Are there different climaxes? What questions does each climax resolve? What questions does each climax leave unanswered?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)