|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(b) A bobby pin.
(c) A wooden hair ornament.
(d) A credit card.
2. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Less than was necessary.
(c) Restrained and reasoned.
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(c) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
4. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) Prairie dog shoot.
(b) A motorcycle rally.
(c) A militia gathering.
(d) A guns rights convention.
5. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
2. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
4. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)