|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Tracking money.
(b) Gun show admission.
(c) Ammunition restrictions.
(d) Phone tap gun dealers.
2. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The victim's sister..
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The rape victim.
(d) A fighter's sister.
3. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(b) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(c) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(d) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
4. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Henry Bowman.
(b) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(c) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(d) To get his gun back.
5. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(b) The police are arriving.
(c) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(d) One fighter is about to kill the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
2. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
4. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
5. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
3. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
4. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
5. What regulation is passed in 1968?
6. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
7. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
8. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
9. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
10. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)