|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun regulations.
(b) Sting operations.
(c) Destructive devices.
(d) Gun tax laws.
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes on a canoe trip.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes hunting.
(d) Goes to a gun show.
3. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Having him followed.
(b) Preparing to kill him.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Tapping his phone.
4. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(c) She was a dancing girl.
(d) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
5. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It dies in the state Congress.
(b) It is upheld in the courts.
(c) It is struck down in the courts.
(d) It passes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
2. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
3. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
4. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
5. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
3. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
4. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
5. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
6. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
7. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
8. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
9. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
10. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)