|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(c) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(d) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
2. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(c) Internet surveillance.
(d) Strip searches.
3. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is dying.
4. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To get his gun back.
(b) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(c) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(d) To kill Henry Bowman.
5. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) At the gun show.
(c) In the shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
2. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
3. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
4. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
5. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
2. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
3. Who is Allen Kane?
4. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
5. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
6. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
7. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
8. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
9. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
10. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)