|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A militia gathering.
(b) Prairie dog shoot.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) A motorcycle rally.
2. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Wyoming for a sting.
(b) Miami for a gun show.
(c) Missouri for a raid.
(d) Virginia for training.
3. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(b) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(c) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(d) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
4. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more restrained.
(b) They become less necessary.
(c) They get more clandestine.
(d) They get more violent.
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Tracking money.
(b) Gun show admission.
(c) Phone tap gun dealers.
(d) Ammunition restrictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is April?
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
5. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
2. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
4. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
5. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
6. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
7. What regulation is passed in 1968?
8. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
9. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
10. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)