|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
2. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(b) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(c) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(d) The illicit trade in military weapons.
3. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes on a canoe trip.
(b) Goes to a gun show.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes hunting.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Wilson Blair.
(c) Cindy Caswell.
(d) Ray Johnson.
5. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Live pigeon shooting.
(b) Deer hunting.
(c) How to clean and repair guns.
(d) How to fire automatic weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
2. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
3. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
4. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
2. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
3. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
4. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
5. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
6. Who is Alex Neuman?
7. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
8. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
9. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
10. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)