|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Webb?
(a) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
2. Who is April?
(a) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(b) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(c) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(d) Ray Johnson's friend.
3. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(c) Des Moines.
4. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To hide the bodies.
(c) To help the victim.
(d) To call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
2. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
4. What happens to April?
5. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
3. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
4. Who is Alex Neuman?
5. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
6. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
7. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
8. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
9. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
10. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)