|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) Rumors will spread on it.
(b) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(c) The government will track his activities.
(d) He will find illegal things there.
2. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Less than was necessary.
(b) Restrained and reasoned.
3. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He became secretive and angry.
(c) He became a vigilante.
(d) He drank.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Work late if she is underage.
(b) Buy a gun for self protection.
(c) Buy mace.
(d) Sell drugs.
5. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Sells him a gun.
(d) Beats him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
2. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
5. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
2. Who is Allen Kane?
3. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
4. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
5. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
6. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
7. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
8. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
9. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
10. What regulation is passed in 1968?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)