|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Sells him a gun.
(d) Beats him up.
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(b) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(c) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(d) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
3. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting socialism.
(b) Fighting crime.
(c) Reducing teen deaths.
(d) Tightening the budget.
4. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is going to come after him.
5. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(b) Gun salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
2. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
4. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
5. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
2. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
3. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
5. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
6. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
7. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
8. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
9. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
10. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)