Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Restrained and reasoned.
(b) Less than was necessary.
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(b) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) The police are arriving.
3. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting crime.
(b) Fighting socialism.
(c) Tightening the budget.
(d) Reducing teen deaths.
4. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An M-1 rifle.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) An Uzi.
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to detain him.
(b) Tapping his phone.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
2. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
3. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
4. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
5. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)