|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Wilson Blair.
(d) Cindy Caswell.
2. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(b) Internet surveillance.
(d) Strip searches.
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(b) She killed a man.
(c) She bought her freedom.
(d) She let herself be arrested.
4. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) A friend's girlfriend.
(b) A fighter's sister.
(c) The rape victim.
(d) The victim's sister..
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
2. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
3. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
4. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
5. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
2. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
3. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
5. Who is Alex Neuman?
6. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
7. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
8. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
9. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
10. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)