|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
2. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Superior intelligence.
(b) Faster reflexes.
(c) Greater force.
3. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(a) Gun salesman.
4. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(b) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes to a gun show.
(b) Goes on a canoe trip.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
2. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
2. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
3. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
4. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
5. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
6. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
7. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
8. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
9. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
10. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)