|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(b) A wooden hair ornament.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A credit card.
2. Who is April?
(a) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(b) Ray Johnson's friend.
(c) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(d) Cindy Caswell's lover.
3. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) An insurance agency.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A hardware store.
4. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(b) St. Louis.
5. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
2. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
3. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. What regulation is passed in 1968?
5. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
6. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
7. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
8. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
9. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
10. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)