|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Allen Kane.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Henry Bowman.
2. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
3. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He helps her sell her car.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He takes her to a strip club.
(d) He helps her get through school.
4. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(b) Filled with admiration.
5. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
2. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
4. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
5. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
2. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
3. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
4. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
5. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
6. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
7. Who is Alex Neuman?
8. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
9. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
10. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)