|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It dies in the state Congress.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It is upheld in the courts.
(d) It passes.
2. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Gun rights demonstration.
(b) Live pigeon shoot.
(c) Para-military training.
(d) Deer hunt.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It will be suspected.
(b) It is worthless.
(c) It is less valuable now.
(d) It is more valuable now.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Wilson Blair.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Cindy Caswell.
5. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
(b) It was the work of a foreign government.
(c) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
(d) It was an ATF set-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
2. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
4. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
5. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
2. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
4. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
5. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
6. What regulation is passed in 1968?
7. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
8. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
9. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
10. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)