|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) His gun is broken.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything.
2. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(b) Wine, women, and song.
(c) Traveling to Africa.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(b) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Ammunition restrictions.
(b) Phone tap gun dealers.
(c) Gun show admission.
(d) Tracking money.
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(b) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
3. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
4. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
5. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
2. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
3. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
5. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
6. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
7. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
8. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
9. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
10. Who is Allen Kane?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)