|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An Uzi.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A Browning automatic rifle.
(d) An M-1 rifle.
2. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was running away from home.
(b) During a school trip.
(c) When she was hitchhiking.
(d) When she was asleep.
3. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Goes on a canoe trip.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes to a gun show.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It will be suspected.
(b) It is less valuable now.
(c) It is more valuable now.
(d) It is worthless.
5. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(b) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
2. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
4. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
5. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
2. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
3. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
4. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
5. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
6. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
7. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
8. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
9. Who is Alex Neuman?
10. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)