|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(b) Traveling to Africa.
(c) Wine, women, and song.
2. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Orville Crocker.
(c) Trey Mullins.
(d) Curt Behnke.
3. Who is David Webb?
(a) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
4. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(d) St. Louis.
5. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is incompetent.
(b) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(c) That the FBI knows who they are.
(d) That the FBI is corrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
2. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
3. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
4. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
5. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
Short Essay Questions
1. What regulation is passed in 1968?
2. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
3. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
4. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
5. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
6. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
7. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
8. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
9. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
10. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)