|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She wants to give him money.
(d) She is going to come after him.
2. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) More than 20 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) At a strip club.
(b) An AA meeting.
(c) At a bar.
(d) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
4. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Sting operations.
(b) Gun tax laws.
(c) Destructive devices.
(d) Gun regulations.
5. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Orville Crocker.
(b) Curt Behnke.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Trey Mullins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
2. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
3. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
4. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Alex Neuman?
2. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
3. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
4. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
5. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
6. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
7. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
8. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
9. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
10. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)