|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A gun owner.
(c) An ATF agent.
(d) A gun dealer.
2. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To hide the bodies.
(b) To help the victim.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To kill himself.
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(a) Internet surveillance.
(b) Strip searches.
4. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Traveling to Africa.
(b) Wine, women, and song.
(d) Buying guns.
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Gun registration.
(b) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(c) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
3. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
5. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
2. Who is Allen Kane?
3. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
4. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
5. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
6. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
7. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
8. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
9. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
10. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)