|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Set up for a gun show.
(b) Sell women in white slavery.
(c) Escape the mob.
(d) Buy illegal guns.
2. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A hardware store.
(b) A strip club.
(c) An insurance agency.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
3. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
4. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is corrupt.
(c) That the FBI is incompetent.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The names of the lovers.
(b) The purpose of the fight.
(c) The names of the fighters.
(d) The name of the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is April?
2. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
3. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
4. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What regulation is passed in 1968?
2. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
3. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
4. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
5. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
6. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
7. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
8. Who is Allen Kane?
9. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
10. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)