|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Allen Kane.
(d) Henry Bowman.
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The police are arriving.
(b) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
3. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The victim's sister..
(b) A fighter's sister.
(c) A friend's girlfriend.
(d) The rape victim.
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Tightening the budget.
(b) Fighting crime.
(c) Reducing teen deaths.
(d) Fighting socialism.
5. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A rape scene.
(b) A suicide scene.
(c) A reunion scene.
(d) A fight scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
2. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
3. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
4. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
5. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
2. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
4. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
5. What regulation is passed in 1968?
6. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
7. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
8. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
9. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
10. Who is Allen Kane?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)