|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) They have to go home.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) He doesn't tell him anything.
(d) His gun is broken.
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(b) She was a dancing girl.
(c) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(d) She was raped by three boys with guns.
3. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Traveling to Africa.
(b) Buying guns.
(c) Wine, women, and song.
4. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Sting operations.
(b) Gun tax laws.
(c) Destructive devices.
(d) Gun regulations.
5. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It passes.
(b) It dies in the state Congress.
(c) It is upheld in the courts.
(d) It is struck down in the courts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
3. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
4. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
5. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
2. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
3. Who is Alex Neuman?
4. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
5. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
6. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
7. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
8. What regulation is passed in 1968?
9. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
10. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)