|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) His name.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) What he saw.
(d) Where he lives.
2. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(b) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(c) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(d) He has to register each of his guns.
3. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Henry Bowman.
(b) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(c) To get his gun back.
(d) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
4. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Sells him a gun.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Handcuffs him.
5. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A motorcycle rally.
(b) A militia gathering.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) Prairie dog shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
2. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
3. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
5. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
2. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
3. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
4. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
5. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
6. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
7. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
8. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
9. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
10. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)