|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Pare down their gun collections.
(b) Buy guns for friends.
(c) Begin to acquire guns.
(d) Sell all their guns.
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(d) St. Louis.
3. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To get his gun back.
(b) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(c) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(d) To kill Henry Bowman.
4. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Escape the mob.
(b) Buy illegal guns.
(c) Sell women in white slavery.
(d) Set up for a gun show.
5. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An ATF agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
2. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
4. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
5. What happens to April?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
2. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
3. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her situation?
5. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
6. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
7. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
8. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
9. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
10. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)