|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Gun registration.
(b) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(c) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(b) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(c) She was a dancing girl.
(d) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
3. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) A friend's girlfriend.
(b) The victim's sister..
(c) The rape victim.
(d) A fighter's sister.
4. Who is April?
(a) Ray Johnson's friend.
(b) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(c) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(d) Cindy Caswell's lover.
5. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(b) Government gun regulations.
(c) Where to buy illegal guns.
(d) How assault rifles work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
2. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
3. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
4. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
5. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)