|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) Six months.
(b) A month.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
2. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(a) Filled with admiration.
3. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
(a) Gun restrictions.
(b) Gun safety.
(c) Gun cleaning.
(d) Gun buying.
4. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Miami for a gun show.
(b) Wyoming for a sting.
(c) Missouri for a raid.
(d) Virginia for training.
5. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
2. What happens to April?
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
4. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
5. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
3. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
4. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
5. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
6. What raids give Henry Bowman source for worry?
7. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
8. Who is Allen Kane?
9. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
10. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)