|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He takes her to a strip club.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He helps her get through school.
(d) He helps her sell her car.
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She killed a man.
(b) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(c) She let herself be arrested.
(d) She bought her freedom.
3. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Superior intelligence.
(b) Greater force.
(d) Faster reflexes.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Wilson Blair.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Cindy Caswell.
(d) Alex Neuman.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes to a gun show.
(b) Goes hunting.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes on a canoe trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
2. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
3. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
4. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
2. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
3. Who is Alex Neuman?
4. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
5. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
6. Who is Allen Kane?
7. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
8. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
9. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
10. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)