|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She wants to give him money.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is going to come after him.
2. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It passes.
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(a) St. Louis.
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Phone tap gun dealers.
(b) Tracking money.
(c) Ammunition restrictions.
(d) Gun show admission.
5. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(b) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(c) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(d) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
2. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
4. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
5. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)