|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Machine guns.
(c) Automatic weapons.
(d) Hand grenades.
2. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Cindy Caswell.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Alex Neuman.
(d) Wilson Blair.
3. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
4. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) At the gun show.
5. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(b) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(c) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to April?
2. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
3. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
4. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
2. Describe Richard Gaines's path after college.
3. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
4. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
5. Describe Henry Bowman's attack and its consequences.
6. Who is Allen Kane?
7. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
8. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
9. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
10. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)