|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(b) A training schedule.
(d) A theatre group.
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(b) South Dakota.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A flight trainer.
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
3. Who is Max Collins?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
2. Who is the Gutierrez family?
3. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
4. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
5. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
6. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
7. What is the allegory of Nazi Germany for American readers?
8. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
9. Who is Walter Bowman?
10. Who is Harold Gaines?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)