|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They limited it.
(d) They supported it.
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(d) An automatic rifle.
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Bowman's training facility.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A sharpshooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
4. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
5. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's goal in life as a young person?
2. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
3. Who is Ray Johnson?
4. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after finishing his graduate degree?
6. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
7. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
8. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
9. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
10. What is the allegory of Nazi Germany for American readers?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)