|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) His representative.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
2. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Deportation papers.
(b) A new gun.
(c) A subpoena.
(d) A damaged baby.
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are killed by them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(d) Horseback riding.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(b) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's goal in life as a young person?
2. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
3. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
4. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
5. What does Henry Bowman say about the assassination of President Kennedy?
6. Who is the Gutierrez family?
7. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
8. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
9. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
10. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)