|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War I soldier.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
2. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) His representative.
(b) People railing against gun restrictions.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
3. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(b) Air Force.
4. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(b) A specialized biplane.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) An airplane engine.
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A shoe salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
2. Who is Harold Gaines?
3. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
4. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
5. What is Henry Bowman's goal in life as a young person?
6. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
7. Who is Walter Bowman?
8. What happens to Zofia's family?
9. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
10. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)