|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War I soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War II soldier.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) Jim Crow laws.
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister.
(c) Walter Bowman's mother.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do after finishing his graduate degree?
2. Who is Allen Kane?
3. What does Justice Potter point out during the investigation into the agents' disappearance?
4. How does John Ross treat the United States government's violence against veterans and the Nazi government's persecution of Jews differently?
5. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
6. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
7. Who is Max Collins?
8. Who is Harold Gaines?
9. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
10. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb on the canoe trip?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)