|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He lost his respect for authority.
(b) He continued as a strong student.
(c) He began to be violent.
(d) He turned into an angry introvert.
2. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
4. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $7 million settlement.
(b) $500,000 settlement.
(c) $70 million settlement.
(d) No settlement.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Firearms Act.
(c) The Immigration Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
2. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
2. Describe Ray Johnson's return to the United States.
3. Describe the raid on Henry Bowman's home.
4. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
5. What is Henry Bowman's feeling about the Oklahoma City bombing?
6. What regulation is passed in 1968?
7. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
8. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
9. What does Henry Bowman do after feeding Wilson Blair's body to the hogs?
10. Who is Ad Topperwine?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)