|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) A rancher.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) An artillery specialist.
2. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Rising action.
(b) Falling Action.
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) An airplane engine.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) A specialized biplane.
(d) A high-precision gun sight.
4. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To hunt big game.
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Historical fiction.
(b) Science fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
2. Who is Walter Bowman?
3. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
4. Who is Ad Topperwine?
5. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
6. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
7. Who is Harold Gaines?
8. What does Ray Johnson do after finishing his graduate degree?
9. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
10. Describe Henry Bowman's childhood.
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)