|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(b) Rising action.
(c) Falling Action.
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A policeman.
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Eighth grade.
(c) Twelfth grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) John Browning.
(b) Simon Winchester.
(c) Smith & Wesson.
(d) Samuel Colt.
5. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His family.
(b) His Second Amendment rights.
(c) His country.
(d) His property.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
4. Who is Zofia?
5. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Harold Gaines?
2. Who is the Gutierrez family?
3. What happens when Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. What does Henry Bowman do to help Cindy Caswell get cash?
5. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
6. How does John Ross treat the United States government's violence against veterans and the Nazi government's persecution of Jews differently?
7. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
8. Who is Ray Johnson?
9. Who is Max Collins?
10. What happened to Cindy Caswell on her high school trip?
This section contains 537 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)