|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Immigration Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) New York.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
2. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
2. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
3. How does John Ross treat the United States government's violence against veterans and the Nazi government's persecution of Jews differently?
4. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
5. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
6. How does the repeal of Prohibition affect the implementation of gun laws in the United States, according to the book?
7. What is Walter Bowman's relationship with Max Collins?
8. Who is Ad Topperwine?
9. What is the allegory of Nazi Germany for American readers?
10. Who is Ray Johnson?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)