|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(b) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(c) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(d) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
2. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(b) New Hampshire.
3. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to stay in Africa.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Gun manufacturers.
(b) Renowned marksmen.
(c) His representative.
(d) People railing against gun restrictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
2. How does the repeal of Prohibition affect the implementation of gun laws in the United States, according to the book?
3. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
4. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
5. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
6. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
7. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
8. Who is Ad Topperwine?
9. What is Henry Bowman's goal in life as a young person?
10. Describe Henry Bowman's childhood.
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)