|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A car wreck.
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A hunter.
5. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A family.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
2. What theme runs through the first chapter?
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
2. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
3. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
4. How does the repeal of Prohibition affect the implementation of gun laws in the United States, according to the book?
5. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
6. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
7. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
8. What is Walter Bowman's relationship with Max Collins?
9. Who is Ad Topperwine?
10. Who is Ray Johnson?
This section contains 512 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)