Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A shooting accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) His wounds.
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(a) Political science.
(d) Animal husbandry.
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(b) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(c) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(d) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
3. How does Irwin Mann escape?
4. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's interaction with Wilson Blair at the gun show?
2. How has the atmosphere with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms changed by 1982?
3. What happens when Henry Bowman goes on a canoe trip?
4. What is the consequence of Bobby Kennedy's assassination for Henry Bowman?
5. What is the book's resolution?
6. Who is Max Collins?
7. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
8. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
9. What is Henry Bowman constantly railing against?
10. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)