|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Government overreach.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between the federal government and gun culture.
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Illegal firearms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
2. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
2. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
3. How does John Ross turn our focus to guns in World War II?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. Who is the Gutierrez family?
6. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
7. What is Henry Bowman's goal in life as a young person?
8. What does Henry Bowman say about the assassination of President Kennedy?
9. What happens to Zofia's family?
10. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)