|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(b) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(c) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(d) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
2. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(d) Air Force.
3. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They overturned it.
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Immigration Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(b) Foreign money.
(c) A bag of guns.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
4. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
5. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Zofia's family?
2. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
3. What happens around the time that Cindy Caswell's friend April is assaulted?
4. What does Henry Bowman do after high school?
5. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
6. How has the government tried to regulate guns without imposing new laws?
7. How does John Ross treat the United States government's violence against veterans and the Nazi government's persecution of Jews differently?
8. Who is Ad Topperwine?
9. What does Henry Bowman force Wilson Blair to do?
10. How does Henry Bowman avoid arrest throughout his killing spree?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)