|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Science fiction.
(c) Historical fiction.
2. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Bowman's training facility.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
4. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) One judge.
(c) A woman.
(d) Two brothers.
5. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Winchester guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
2. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Walter Bowman?
2. What happens to Zofia's family?
3. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. Who is Ad Topperwine?
6. Describe Henry Bowman's childhood.
7. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
8. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
9. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
10. What is the allegory of Nazi Germany for American readers?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)