|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
2. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Shooting matches.
(b) Riding competitions.
(c) Hunting grounds.
3. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A subpoena.
(b) Deportation papers.
(c) A damaged baby.
(d) A new gun.
4. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) He served in the war.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(d) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
4. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
5. Who do the federal agents find?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Zofia's family?
2. Who is Ad Topperwine?
3. For what purpose does Henry Bowman gather an audience?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. How does the repeal of Prohibition affect the implementation of gun laws in the United States, according to the book?
6. Who rises up to the killing spree Henry Bowman invites them to?
7. What happens at the pigeon shoot in Nevada?
8. How does Henry Bowman commit the act of conspiracy to commit murder?
9. How does John Ross turn our focus to guns in World War II?
10. Who is Ray Johnson?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)