|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal immigration.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
2. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
(a) A guided hunting trip in Russia.
(b) Hunting with falcons.
(c) An African safari.
(d) Hunting in the Rockies.
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(d) New Hampshire.
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(b) A bag of guns.
(c) Foreign money.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To New York.
(d) To St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
3. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
4. What talent saved Max Collins?
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
2. How does John Ross turn our focus to guns in World War II?
3. Who is Harold Gaines?
4. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
5. Who is Max Collins?
6. What happens to Zofia's family?
7. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
8. Who is the Gutierrez family?
9. Who is Walter Bowman?
10. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)