|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To be a first-class marksman.
(b) To design rifles.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To hunt big game.
2. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(b) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(c) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(d) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
3. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) His representative.
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. How does Irwin Mann escape?
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do after finishing his graduate degree?
2. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
3. What does Henry Bowman say about the assassination of President Kennedy?
4. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
5. What happens to Zofia's family?
6. What is Walter Bowman's relationship with Max Collins?
7. What is Richard Gaines doing in 1959?
8. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
9. How does the repeal of Prohibition affect the implementation of gun laws in the United States, according to the book?
10. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)