|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
2. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Irwin Mann.
(b) His parents.
(c) The Collins.
(d) Ray Johnson.
3. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(a) Air Force.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A train wreck.
(d) A plane crash.
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do after finishing his graduate degree?
2. What happens to Zofia's family?
3. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
4. Why was the Firearms Act struck down?
5. Who is Harold Gaines?
6. Who are Henry Bowman's friends as a teenager?
7. What had Ray Johnson just finished when we see him in 1959?
8. Who is Cameron Wilcox?
9. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
10. Describe Henry Bowman's childhood.
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)