|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) His parents.
(c) The Collins.
(d) Irwin Mann.
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's professor.
3. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A damaged baby.
(b) A new gun.
(c) Deportation papers.
(d) A subpoena.
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(d) The Warsaw Ghetto.
5. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To kill Nazis.
(c) To hunt big game.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
5. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Zofia's family?
2. What law do Henry Bowman and his friends resent?
3. How does John Ross turn our focus to guns in World War II?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and John Browning have in common?
5. What does Henry Bowman say about the assassination of President Kennedy?
6. What happened to Rosa Gutierrez?
7. What happens to Irwin Mann in Poland?
8. What happens to Zofia in the first chapter "Seeds"?
9. What is Ray Johnson looking forward to in 1959?
10. What is Henry Bowman fascinated with when we meet him in 1959?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)