|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Who is April?
(a) Ray Johnson's friend.
(b) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(c) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(d) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
3. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To get his gun back.
(b) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(c) To kill Henry Bowman.
(d) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
4. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Miami for a gun show.
(b) Virginia for training.
(c) Wyoming for a sting.
(d) Missouri for a raid.
5. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was asleep.
(b) When she was running away from home.
(c) During a school trip.
(d) When she was hitchhiking.
6. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is dying.
7. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Having him followed.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
8. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
9. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
10. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Social turmoil.
(c) Race warfare.
(d) Political instability.
11. What happens to April?
(a) She is assaulted by three men.
(b) She becomes an activist.
(c) She buys an illegal gun.
(d) She makes money as a stripper.
12. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
13. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It passes.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It is upheld in the courts.
14. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Live pigeon shooting.
(b) Deer hunting.
(c) How to fire automatic weapons.
(d) How to clean and repair guns.
15. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Wine, women, and song.
(b) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Buying guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
2. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
3. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
4. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
5. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)