|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Pare down their gun collections.
(b) Buy guns for friends.
(c) Sell all their guns.
(d) Begin to acquire guns.
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(c) She was a dancing girl.
(d) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(c) St. Louis.
4. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Orville Crocker.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Curt Behnke.
5. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(b) He will find illegal things there.
(c) Rumors will spread on it.
(d) The government will track his activities.
6. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he did with the bodies.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) His name.
(d) What he saw.
7. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Sells him a gun.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Beats him up.
8. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) An AA meeting.
(b) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) At a bar.
9. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun tax laws.
(b) Destructive devices.
(c) Sting operations.
(d) Gun regulations.
10. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) An insurance agency.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A hardware store.
11. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(b) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) Government regulation and the gun industry.
12. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A reunion scene.
(b) A suicide scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A fight scene.
13. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
14. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(b) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(c) The police are arriving.
(d) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
15. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) More than 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
2. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
3. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
4. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
5. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)