|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(c) Filled with admiration.
2. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
3. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(b) Less than was necessary.
(c) Restrained and reasoned.
4. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Wyoming for a sting.
(b) Virginia for training.
(c) Missouri for a raid.
(d) Miami for a gun show.
5. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Beats him up.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Sells him a gun.
(d) Handcuffs him.
6. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) An AA meeting.
(b) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) At a bar.
7. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Orville Crocker.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Curt Behnke.
8. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He drank.
(b) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(c) He became a vigilante.
(d) He became secretive and angry.
9. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(b) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
10. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more clandestine.
(b) They become less necessary.
(c) They get more restrained.
(d) They get more violent.
11. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(b) He takes her to a strip club.
(c) He helps her get through school.
(d) He helps her sell her car.
12. Who is April?
(a) Ray Johnson's friend.
(b) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(c) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(d) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
13. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
14. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(b) Gun salesman.
15. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
2. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
3. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
4. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
5. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)