|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was an ATF set-up.
(b) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
(c) It was the work of a foreign government.
(d) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
2. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in the mob.
(b) Some ex-Marine friends.
(c) His boss in Washington D.C.
(d) Another gun dealer.
3. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more restrained.
(b) They get more violent.
(c) They become less necessary.
(d) They get more clandestine.
4. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A reunion scene.
(b) A rape scene.
(c) A fight scene.
(d) A suicide scene.
5. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(c) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(d) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
7. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is worthless.
(b) It is less valuable now.
(c) It will be suspected.
(d) It is more valuable now.
8. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(b) A wooden hair ornament.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A credit card.
9. Who is April?
(a) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(b) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(c) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(d) Ray Johnson's friend.
10. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Race warfare.
(b) Political instability.
(c) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(d) Social turmoil.
11. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(b) She was a dancing girl.
(c) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(d) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
12. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(a) Filled with admiration.
13. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Buy guns for friends.
(b) Sell all their guns.
(c) Pare down their gun collections.
(d) Begin to acquire guns.
14. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(b) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(c) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(d) The police are arriving.
15. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) Rumors will spread on it.
(b) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(c) The government will track his activities.
(d) He will find illegal things there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
2. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
4. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)