|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(b) Strip searches.
(d) Internet surveillance.
2. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(b) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(c) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(d) Gun registration.
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are incompetent.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(d) FBI agents fired the first shots.
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) His gun is broken.
6. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(b) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(c) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(d) He has to register each of his guns.
7. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(b) Rumors will spread on it.
(c) He will find illegal things there.
(d) The government will track his activities.
8. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
9. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A suicide scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A fight scene.
10. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) An M-1 rifle.
(c) An Uzi.
(d) A Browning automatic rifle.
11. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) An insurance agency.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) A strip club.
12. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(b) She was a dancing girl.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She was raped by three boys with guns.
13. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Social turmoil.
(b) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(c) Race warfare.
(d) Political instability.
14. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) A fighter's sister.
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) The rape victim.
15. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Ammunition restrictions.
(b) Gun show admission.
(c) Phone tap gun dealers.
(d) Tracking money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
2. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
4. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
5. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)