|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Escape the mob.
(b) Sell women in white slavery.
(c) Buy illegal guns.
(d) Set up for a gun show.
2. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(b) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(c) She was a dancing girl.
(d) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(b) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(c) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(d) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
5. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(b) To kill Henry Bowman.
(c) To get his gun back.
(d) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
6. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The name of the victim.
(b) The names of the lovers.
(c) The purpose of the fight.
(d) The names of the fighters.
7. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Greater force.
(b) Superior intelligence.
(d) Faster reflexes.
8. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(b) How assault rifles work.
(c) Government gun regulations.
(d) Where to buy illegal guns.
9. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To help the victim.
(b) To hide the bodies.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To kill himself.
10. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(b) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(c) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(d) The police are arriving.
12. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) More than 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 5 years.
13. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Orville Crocker.
(b) Curt Behnke.
(c) Trey Mullins.
(d) Ray Johnson.
14. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
15. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(b) Des Moines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
2. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
3. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
4. Who is Wilson Blair?
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)