|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(b) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(c) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
2. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
(a) Gun buying.
(b) Gun safety.
(c) Gun cleaning.
(d) Gun restrictions.
3. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Preparing to detain him.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She let herself be arrested.
(b) She bought her freedom.
(c) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(d) She killed a man.
5. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(c) Internet surveillance.
(d) Strip searches.
6. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Escape the mob.
(b) Buy illegal guns.
(c) Sell women in white slavery.
(d) Set up for a gun show.
7. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A strip club.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) An insurance agency.
8. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are incompetent.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(d) FBI agents fired the first shots.
9. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(b) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(c) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(d) Gun registration.
10. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
11. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
12. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Greater force.
(b) Superior intelligence.
(d) Faster reflexes.
13. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he did with the bodies.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) His name.
(d) What he saw.
14. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) His gun is broken.
(c) He tells him what he saw.
(d) They have to go home.
15. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(a) Gun salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
2. Who is Wilson Blair?
3. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
4. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
5. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)