Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Restrained and reasoned.
(b) Less than was necessary.
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(b) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) The police are arriving.
3. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting crime.
(b) Fighting socialism.
(c) Tightening the budget.
(d) Reducing teen deaths.
4. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An M-1 rifle.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) An Uzi.
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to detain him.
(b) Tapping his phone.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
6. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Phone tap gun dealers.
(b) Gun show admission.
(c) Ammunition restrictions.
(d) Tracking money.
7. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
8. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(c) Filled with admiration.
9. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It dies in the state Congress.
(c) It is struck down in the courts.
(d) It passes.
10. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) His name.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) What he saw.
(d) Where he lives.
11. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
12. Who is David Webb?
(a) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
13. What happens to April?
(a) She becomes an activist.
(b) She makes money as a stripper.
(c) She is assaulted by three men.
(d) She buys an illegal gun.
14. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(b) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) Government regulation and the gun industry.
15. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was an ATF set-up.
(b) It was the work of a foreign government.
(c) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
(d) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
2. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
3. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
4. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
5. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)