|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(b) She bought her freedom.
(c) She let herself be arrested.
(d) She killed a man.
2. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Wilson Blair.
(c) Cindy Caswell.
(d) Ray Johnson.
3. Who is April?
(a) Ray Johnson's friend.
(b) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(c) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(d) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
4. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(b) Hand grenades.
(c) Automatic weapons.
(d) Machine guns.
5. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(b) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(c) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(d) He has to register each of his guns.
6. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Buy illegal guns.
(b) Sell women in white slavery.
(c) Set up for a gun show.
(d) Escape the mob.
7. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Preparing to detain him.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
8. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A hardware store.
(b) An insurance agency.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
9. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) Some ex-Marine friends.
(b) His boss in the mob.
(c) Another gun dealer.
(d) His boss in Washington D.C.
10. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was running away from home.
(b) When she was asleep.
(c) When she was hitchhiking.
(d) During a school trip.
11. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To help the victim.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To hide the bodies.
12. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(b) The police are arriving.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
13. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(b) Rumors will spread on it.
(c) The government will track his activities.
(d) He will find illegal things there.
14. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(a) Des Moines.
15. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
(a) Gun buying.
(b) Gun restrictions.
(c) Gun safety.
(d) Gun cleaning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
3. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
4. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)