|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The police are arriving.
(b) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
2. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Missouri for a raid.
(b) Wyoming for a sting.
(c) Miami for a gun show.
(d) Virginia for training.
3. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) At a bar.
(b) An AA meeting.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
4. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI knows who they are.
(d) That the FBI is corrupt.
5. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(b) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(c) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(d) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
6. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
7. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he saw.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) His name.
8. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He drank.
(c) He became secretive and angry.
(d) He became a vigilante.
9. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Faster reflexes.
(b) Greater force.
(d) Superior intelligence.
10. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
11. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(b) Less than was necessary.
(c) Restrained and reasoned.
12. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) How to clean and repair guns.
(c) Live pigeon shooting.
(d) How to fire automatic weapons.
13. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) He has to register each of his guns.
(b) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(c) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(d) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
14. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She let herself be arrested.
(b) She killed a man.
(c) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(d) She bought her freedom.
15. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A fight scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A suicide scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Webb?
2. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
4. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
5. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)