|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Cindy Caswell.
(c) Wilson Blair.
(d) Alex Neuman.
2. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(b) A credit card.
(c) A wooden hair ornament.
(d) A bobby pin.
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Sells him a gun.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Beats him up.
4. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Wyoming for a sting.
(b) Miami for a gun show.
(c) Virginia for training.
(d) Missouri for a raid.
5. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Henry Bowman.
(b) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(c) To get his gun back.
(d) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
6. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) More than 20 years.
(d) 5 years.
7. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An ATF agent.
(b) A gun owner.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A gun dealer.
8. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Preparing to kill him.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Having him followed.
9. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Ammunition restrictions.
(b) Phone tap gun dealers.
(c) Gun show admission.
(d) Tracking money.
10. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Sting operations.
(b) Gun tax laws.
(c) Gun regulations.
(d) Destructive devices.
11. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
(a) Buying illegal guns.
(b) Starting a resistance.
(c) Selling illegal guns.
(d) Raiding illegal gun dealers.
12. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She bought her freedom.
(b) She let herself be arrested.
(c) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(d) She killed a man.
13. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more clandestine.
(b) They get more violent.
(c) They become less necessary.
(d) They get more restrained.
14. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting crime.
(b) Tightening the budget.
(c) Reducing teen deaths.
(d) Fighting socialism.
15. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was a dancing girl.
(b) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
2. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
3. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
4. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
5. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)