|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To hide the bodies.
(c) To help the victim.
(d) To kill himself.
2. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(a) A credit card.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A wooden hair ornament.
3. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(b) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle.
4. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
(a) In the bedroom.
(b) In the shed.
(c) At the gun show.
5. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To get his gun back.
(b) To kill Henry Bowman.
(c) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(d) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
6. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A fight scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A suicide scene.
7. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He takes her to a strip club.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He helps her get through school.
(d) He helps her sell her car.
8. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
9. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) More than 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 15 years.
10. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
(b) It was an ATF set-up.
(c) It was the work of a foreign government.
(d) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
11. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes on a canoe trip.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes to a gun show.
(d) Goes hunting.
12. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A militia gathering.
(b) A guns rights convention.
(c) A motorcycle rally.
(d) Prairie dog shoot.
13. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
14. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Traveling to Africa.
(c) Wine, women, and song.
(d) Buying guns.
15. Who is April?
(a) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(b) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(c) Ray Johnson's friend.
(d) Cindy Caswell's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
2. Who is Wilson Blair?
3. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
5. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)