|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(a) Strip searches.
(c) Internet surveillance.
2. What happens to April?
(a) She is assaulted by three men.
(b) She buys an illegal gun.
(c) She becomes an activist.
(d) She makes money as a stripper.
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A fight scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A suicide scene.
4. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Sells him a gun.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Beats him up.
5. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(b) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(c) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
6. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Buy mace.
(b) Work late if she is underage.
(c) Sell drugs.
(d) Buy a gun for self protection.
7. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(b) Gun registration.
(c) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
8. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
9. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
(a) Selling illegal guns.
(b) Raiding illegal gun dealers.
(c) Buying illegal guns.
(d) Starting a resistance.
10. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
11. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Gun show admission.
(b) Tracking money.
(c) Phone tap gun dealers.
(d) Ammunition restrictions.
12. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in Washington D.C.
(b) Another gun dealer.
(c) Some ex-Marine friends.
(d) His boss in the mob.
13. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An ATF agent.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A gun owner.
14. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is struck down in the courts.
(b) It dies in the state Congress.
(c) It passes.
(d) It is upheld in the courts.
15. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is April?
2. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
4. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
5. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)