|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(b) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(c) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(d) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
2. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in Washington D.C.
(b) Another gun dealer.
(c) His boss in the mob.
(d) Some ex-Marine friends.
3. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to kill him.
(b) Having him followed.
(c) Tapping his phone.
(d) Preparing to detain him.
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The rape victim.
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) A fighter's sister.
6. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(a) A wooden hair ornament.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A credit card.
7. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Political instability.
(b) Race warfare.
(c) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(d) Social turmoil.
8. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he did with the bodies.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) What he saw.
(d) His name.
9. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
10. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Wyoming for a sting.
(b) Missouri for a raid.
(c) Miami for a gun show.
(d) Virginia for training.
11. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The names of the fighters.
(b) The names of the lovers.
(c) The purpose of the fight.
(d) The name of the victim.
12. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
13. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(b) Superior intelligence.
(c) Greater force.
(d) Faster reflexes.
14. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun tax laws.
(b) Gun regulations.
(c) Sting operations.
(d) Destructive devices.
15. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A reunion scene.
(b) A suicide scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A fight scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
2. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
4. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
5. Who is Wilson Blair?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)