|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
2. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) Another gun dealer.
(b) Some ex-Marine friends.
(c) His boss in Washington D.C.
(d) His boss in the mob.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(b) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(c) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(d) Government regulation and the gun industry.
4. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Sells him a gun.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Threatens him.
5. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Cindy Caswell.
(b) Alex Neuman.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Wilson Blair.
6. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is less valuable now.
(b) It is more valuable now.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It will be suspected.
7. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Begin to acquire guns.
(b) Buy guns for friends.
(c) Sell all their guns.
(d) Pare down their gun collections.
8. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) They have to go home.
(c) He tells him what he saw.
(d) His gun is broken.
9. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An Uzi.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) An M-1 rifle.
10. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A gun owner.
(c) An ATF agent.
(d) A gun dealer.
11. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He takes her to a strip club.
(b) He helps her sell her car.
(c) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(d) He helps her get through school.
12. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is alright.
13. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to kill him.
(b) Tapping his phone.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to detain him.
14. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Wine, women, and song.
(c) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Buying guns.
15. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
2. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
3. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
4. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
5. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)