|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An Uzi.
(b) An M-1 rifle.
(c) A Browning automatic rifle.
(d) An AK-47.
2. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Race warfare.
(c) Social turmoil.
(d) Political instability.
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(b) She was a dancing girl.
(c) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(d) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(b) She bought her freedom.
(c) She killed a man.
(d) She let herself be arrested.
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The rape victim.
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) A fighter's sister.
6. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(b) Filled with admiration.
7. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(b) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(c) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(d) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
8. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
9. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes on a canoe trip.
(d) Goes to a gun show.
10. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents are incompetent.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
11. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became secretive and angry.
(b) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(c) He became a vigilante.
(d) He drank.
12. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She wants to give him money.
(d) She is alright.
13. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A motorcycle rally.
(b) A guns rights convention.
(c) A militia gathering.
(d) Prairie dog shoot.
14. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(a) St. Louis.
15. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How assault rifles work.
(b) Where to buy illegal guns.
(c) Government gun regulations.
(d) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
2. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
3. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
4. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
5. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)