|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) Some ex-Marine friends.
(b) Another gun dealer.
(c) His boss in the mob.
(d) His boss in Washington D.C.
2. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became secretive and angry.
(b) He became a vigilante.
(c) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(d) He drank.
3. What happens to April?
(a) She is assaulted by three men.
(b) She makes money as a stripper.
(c) She becomes an activist.
(d) She buys an illegal gun.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To hide the bodies.
(d) To help the victim.
5. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It dies in the state Congress.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It is upheld in the courts.
(d) It passes.
6. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The police are arriving.
(b) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
7. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(c) Restrained and reasoned.
(d) Less than was necessary.
8. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(a) Des Moines.
9. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
10. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(b) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(d) Henry Bowman's uncle.
11. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was hitchhiking.
(b) When she was running away from home.
(c) When she was asleep.
(d) During a school trip.
12. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(b) To kill Henry Bowman.
(c) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(d) To get his gun back.
13. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is less valuable now.
(b) It is worthless.
(c) It will be suspected.
(d) It is more valuable now.
14. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Deer hunt.
(b) Gun rights demonstration.
(c) Para-military training.
(d) Live pigeon shoot.
15. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will find illegal things there.
(b) Rumors will spread on it.
(c) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(d) The government will track his activities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
2. Who is Wilson Blair?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
4. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
5. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)