|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) A friend's girlfriend.
(b) The rape victim.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) A fighter's sister.
2. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It passes.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It is upheld in the courts.
3. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
4. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in Washington D.C.
(b) His boss in the mob.
(c) Another gun dealer.
(d) Some ex-Marine friends.
5. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
6. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to detain him.
(b) Having him followed.
(c) Preparing to kill him.
(d) Tapping his phone.
7. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(b) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
8. What happens to April?
(a) She buys an illegal gun.
(b) She is assaulted by three men.
(c) She becomes an activist.
(d) She makes money as a stripper.
9. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Less than was necessary.
(b) Restrained and reasoned.
10. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An ATF agent.
11. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is more valuable now.
(b) It is less valuable now.
(c) It will be suspected.
(d) It is worthless.
12. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(c) Filled with admiration.
13. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became a vigilante.
(b) He drank.
(c) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(d) He became secretive and angry.
14. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents are incompetent.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
15. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun tax laws.
(b) Destructive devices.
(c) Gun regulations.
(d) Sting operations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)