|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
2. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(a) Filled with admiration.
3. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was the work of a foreign government.
(b) It was an ATF set-up.
(c) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
(d) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
4. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He takes her to a strip club.
(b) He helps her get through school.
(c) He helps her sell her car.
(d) He sets her up to sell drugs.
5. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
6. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(b) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(c) Gun registration.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
7. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Virginia for training.
(b) Missouri for a raid.
(c) Wyoming for a sting.
(d) Miami for a gun show.
8. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(c) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(d) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
9. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Sells him a gun.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Beats him up.
10. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) How to fire automatic weapons.
(c) Live pigeon shooting.
(d) How to clean and repair guns.
11. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(b) He will find illegal things there.
(c) Rumors will spread on it.
(d) The government will track his activities.
12. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(b) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(c) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(d) He has to register each of his guns.
13. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was asleep.
(b) When she was hitchhiking.
(c) During a school trip.
(d) When she was running away from home.
14. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(a) St. Louis.
15. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An M-1 rifle.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An Uzi.
(d) An AK-47.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
2. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
3. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
4. What happens to April?
5. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)