|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is April?
(a) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(b) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(c) Ray Johnson's friend.
(d) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
2. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) Six months.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A year.
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She let herself be arrested.
(b) She killed a man.
(c) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(d) She bought her freedom.
4. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became secretive and angry.
(b) He became a vigilante.
(c) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(d) He drank.
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(d) Filled with admiration.
6. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more clandestine.
(b) They get more violent.
(c) They get more restrained.
(d) They become less necessary.
7. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) An insurance agency.
8. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is incompetent.
(b) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI knows who they are.
9. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was hitchhiking.
(b) When she was asleep.
(c) When she was running away from home.
(d) During a school trip.
10. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An ATF agent.
11. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Sell women in white slavery.
(b) Buy illegal guns.
(c) Escape the mob.
(d) Set up for a gun show.
12. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An Uzi.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An M-1 rifle.
(d) An AK-47.
13. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) Another gun dealer.
(b) Some ex-Marine friends.
(c) His boss in the mob.
(d) His boss in Washington D.C.
14. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(c) Strip searches.
(d) Internet surveillance.
15. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A fight scene.
(b) A suicide scene.
(c) A reunion scene.
(d) A rape scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
3. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
5. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)