|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(d) Des Moines.
2. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A suicide scene.
(b) A rape scene.
(c) A fight scene.
(d) A reunion scene.
3. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Gun rights demonstration.
(b) Live pigeon shoot.
(c) Para-military training.
(d) Deer hunt.
4. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(b) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
5. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It passes.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It is struck down in the courts.
6. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(b) Buying guns.
(c) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Wine, women, and song.
7. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He helps her sell her car.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He takes her to a strip club.
(d) He helps her get through school.
8. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is going to come after him.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She wants to give him money.
9. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is incompetent.
(b) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(c) That the FBI knows who they are.
(d) That the FBI is corrupt.
10. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He became secretive and angry.
(c) He became a vigilante.
(d) He drank.
11. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Curt Behnke.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Trey Mullins.
(d) Orville Crocker.
12. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Miami for a gun show.
(b) Virginia for training.
(c) Wyoming for a sting.
(d) Missouri for a raid.
13. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(b) Filled with admiration.
14. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) Some ex-Marine friends.
(b) His boss in Washington D.C.
(c) Another gun dealer.
(d) His boss in the mob.
15. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) They have to go home.
(c) His gun is broken.
(d) He tells him what he saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
2. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
3. What happens to April?
4. Who is David Webb?
5. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)