|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
2. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
(a) They get more violent.
(b) They become less necessary.
(c) They get more clandestine.
(d) They get more restrained.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(b) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(c) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(d) The illicit trade in military weapons.
4. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
(c) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
5. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Cindy Caswell.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Wilson Blair.
(d) Alex Neuman.
6. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
(a) Raiding illegal gun dealers.
(b) Buying illegal guns.
(c) Starting a resistance.
(d) Selling illegal guns.
7. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Allen Kane.
(c) Henry Bowman.
8. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
9. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(a) Internet surveillance.
(c) Strip searches.
10. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(b) Superior intelligence.
(c) Greater force.
(d) Faster reflexes.
11. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(b) Des Moines.
12. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in the mob.
(b) His boss in Washington D.C.
(c) Some ex-Marine friends.
(d) Another gun dealer.
13. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The purpose of the fight.
(b) The names of the lovers.
(c) The names of the fighters.
(d) The name of the victim.
14. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) How to fire automatic weapons.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) How to clean and repair guns.
(d) Deer hunting.
15. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was running away from home.
(b) When she was asleep.
(c) During a school trip.
(d) When she was hitchhiking.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
3. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
4. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)