|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(b) Internet surveillance.
(c) Strip searches.
2. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A fast food restaurant.
(b) A hardware store.
(c) A strip club.
(d) An insurance agency.
3. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He helps her get through school.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He helps her sell her car.
(d) He takes her to a strip club.
4. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The names of the fighters.
(b) The names of the lovers.
(c) The name of the victim.
(d) The purpose of the fight.
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(b) Des Moines.
6. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Live pigeon shooting.
(b) How to clean and repair guns.
(c) Deer hunting.
(d) How to fire automatic weapons.
7. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Henry Bowman.
(c) Allen Kane.
8. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) They have to go home.
(b) His gun is broken.
(c) He tells him what he saw.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything.
9. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Restrained and reasoned.
(c) Less than was necessary.
10. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
11. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A suicide scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A fight scene.
12. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Orville Crocker.
(d) Curt Behnke.
13. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) More than 20 years.
14. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) Rumors will spread on it.
(b) He will find illegal things there.
(c) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(d) The government will track his activities.
15. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(b) Hand grenades.
(c) Machine guns.
(d) Automatic weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
3. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
4. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
5. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)