|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An M-1 rifle.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) An Uzi.
(d) A Browning automatic rifle.
2. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Work late if she is underage.
(b) Buy mace.
(c) Buy a gun for self protection.
(d) Sell drugs.
3. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Curt Behnke.
(c) Orville Crocker.
(d) Trey Mullins.
4. What happens to April?
(a) She buys an illegal gun.
(b) She makes money as a stripper.
(c) She is assaulted by three men.
(d) She becomes an activist.
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Having him followed.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
6. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) An AA meeting.
7. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Hand grenades.
(c) Machine guns.
(d) Automatic weapons.
8. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) A gun owner.
(b) An ATF agent.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A gun dealer.
9. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) More than 20 years.
10. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Henry Bowman.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(d) Allen Kane.
11. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Sting operations.
(b) Destructive devices.
(c) Gun tax laws.
(d) Gun regulations.
12. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(b) Filled with admiration.
13. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Superior intelligence.
(b) Faster reflexes.
(d) Greater force.
14. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It passes.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It is struck down in the courts.
15. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(b) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
2. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
3. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
4. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
5. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)