|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) They have to go home.
(b) He doesn't tell him anything.
(c) His gun is broken.
(d) He tells him what he saw.
2. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(c) Internet surveillance.
(d) Strip searches.
3. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in the mob.
(b) Some ex-Marine friends.
(c) Another gun dealer.
(d) His boss in Washington D.C.
4. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
(b) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
5. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Political instability.
(c) Social turmoil.
(d) Race warfare.
7. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
8. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Sting operations.
(b) Gun tax laws.
(c) Gun regulations.
(d) Destructive devices.
9. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(c) Filled with admiration.
10. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
11. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will find illegal things there.
(b) The government will track his activities.
(c) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(d) Rumors will spread on it.
12. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
(a) Gun restrictions.
(b) Gun cleaning.
(c) Gun buying.
(d) Gun safety.
13. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The name of the victim.
(b) The names of the fighters.
(c) The names of the lovers.
(d) The purpose of the fight.
14. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The rape victim.
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) A fighter's sister.
15. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) He has to register each of his guns.
(b) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(c) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(d) He cannot bring guns into the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
3. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
4. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
5. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)