|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A strip club.
(b) A hardware store.
(c) An insurance agency.
(d) A fast food restaurant.
2. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Faster reflexes.
(b) Greater force.
(c) Superior intelligence.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Buy mace.
(b) Sell drugs.
(c) Buy a gun for self protection.
(d) Work late if she is underage.
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Tracking money.
(b) Phone tap gun dealers.
(c) Ammunition restrictions.
(d) Gun show admission.
5. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) He has to register each of his guns.
(b) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(c) He cannot bring guns into the country.
(d) Some of his guns are now illegal.
6. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She wants to give him money.
(d) She is going to come after him.
7. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Wilson Blair.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Cindy Caswell.
8. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(b) Where to buy illegal guns.
(c) How assault rifles work.
(d) Government gun regulations.
9. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) How to fire automatic weapons.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) How to clean and repair guns.
(d) Deer hunting.
10. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun regulations.
(b) Sting operations.
(c) Gun tax laws.
(d) Destructive devices.
11. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
(a) A credit card.
(c) A bobby pin.
(d) A wooden hair ornament.
12. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) His gun is broken.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) He tells him what he saw.
13. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Political instability.
(b) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(c) Race warfare.
(d) Social turmoil.
14. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Miami for a gun show.
(b) Wyoming for a sting.
(c) Virginia for training.
(d) Missouri for a raid.
15. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(b) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents are incompetent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Trey Mullins?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. Who is Cammie Lynn?
5. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)