|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He drank.
(c) He became secretive and angry.
(d) He became a vigilante.
2. Who is April?
(a) Ray Johnson's friend.
(b) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(c) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(d) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
3. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will find illegal things there.
(b) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(c) Rumors will spread on it.
(d) The government will track his activities.
4. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She was a dancing girl.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
5. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(b) FBI agents are incompetent.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
6. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Buy mace.
(b) Sell drugs.
(c) Buy a gun for self protection.
(d) Work late if she is underage.
7. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Ammunition restrictions.
(b) Tracking money.
(c) Gun show admission.
(d) Phone tap gun dealers.
8. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Sell women in white slavery.
(b) Escape the mob.
(c) Set up for a gun show.
(d) Buy illegal guns.
9. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Sells him a gun.
(b) Threatens him.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Beats him up.
10. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Henry Bowman.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Allen Kane.
11. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was asleep.
(b) When she was running away from home.
(c) When she was hitchhiking.
(d) During a school trip.
12. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) A Browning automatic rifle.
(b) An Uzi.
(c) An M-1 rifle.
(d) An AK-47.
13. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is corrupt.
(c) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(d) That the FBI is incompetent.
14. What happens to April?
(a) She becomes an activist.
(b) She makes money as a stripper.
(c) She buys an illegal gun.
(d) She is assaulted by three men.
15. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Curt Behnke.
(d) Orville Crocker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
2. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
3. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
5. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)