|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
(a) Some of his guns are now illegal.
(b) Some of his guns are now very valuable.
(c) He has to register each of his guns.
(d) He cannot bring guns into the country.
2. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(b) Gun registration.
(c) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
3. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(c) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(d) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
4. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
(a) Faster reflexes.
(b) Greater force.
(c) Superior intelligence.
5. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) How to clean and repair guns.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) Deer hunting.
(d) How to fire automatic weapons.
6. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Automatic weapons.
(b) Machine guns.
(c) Hand grenades.
7. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(b) Gun salesman.
8. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Orville Crocker.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Curt Behnke.
(d) Trey Mullins.
9. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Missouri for a raid.
(b) Wyoming for a sting.
(c) Virginia for training.
(d) Miami for a gun show.
10. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(b) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(c) She was a dancing girl.
(d) She was raped by three boys with guns.
11. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Henry Bowman.
(b) To get his gun back.
(c) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(d) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
12. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
(a) Buying illegal guns.
(b) Starting a resistance.
(c) Selling illegal guns.
(d) Raiding illegal gun dealers.
13. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Having him followed.
(b) Preparing to detain him.
(c) Tapping his phone.
(d) Preparing to kill him.
14. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) What he saw.
(c) His name.
(d) What he did with the bodies.
15. What happens to April?
(a) She becomes an activist.
(b) She is assaulted by three men.
(c) She makes money as a stripper.
(d) She buys an illegal gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
2. Who is April?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
5. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)