Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A shooting accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) His wounds.
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(a) Political science.
(d) Animal husbandry.
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(b) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(c) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(d) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
6. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) His father dying of cancer.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A hunting accident.
(d) His parents divorce.
7. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A flight trainer.
8. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) On a truck.
(b) Through the sewers.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) In a herd of sheep.
9. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Shooting matches.
(b) Riding competitions.
(c) Hunting grounds.
10. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
11. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A shipwreck.
12. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War I soldier.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
13. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A damaged baby.
(b) Deportation papers.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A subpoena.
14. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Tax evasion.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Illegal firearm possession.
15. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Inventors of guns.
(b) Types of guns.
(c) Breeds of horses.
(d) Historical figures.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
4. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)