|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) Second Amendment.
(c) The Fourth Amendment.
(d) The Fourteenth Amendment.
4. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) He served in the war.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A plane crash.
6. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Falling Action.
(b) Rising action.
7. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) In a herd of sheep.
(c) On a truck.
(d) Through the sewers.
8. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
9. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A gun.
(b) A plane ticket to Africa.
(c) A week in a hunting cabin.
(d) Parts for his airplane.
10. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A tenement.
(c) A wheat farm.
(d) A cotton plantation.
11. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Walter Bowman's mother.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister.
(c) Max Collins' sister.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
12. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(b) A teenager in St. Louis.
(c) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(d) A shoe salesman.
13. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal immigration.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
14. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Bowman's training facility.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Irwin Mann's house.
(d) At Army headquarters.
15. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)