|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) He stole them.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They overturned it.
3. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Individual gun ownership.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Government gun regulation.
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Tax evasion.
5. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
6. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal stills.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Illegal firearms.
7. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Dorchester, MA police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Winchester guns.
8. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
9. What talent saved Max Collins?
(b) Sharp shooting.
10. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(d) He served in the war.
11. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(b) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(c) Goes to Africa.
(d) Travels to see his parents.
12. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $500,000 settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $7 million settlement.
(d) $70 million settlement.
13. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
14. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) Behind enemy lines.
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) New York.
15. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Walter Bowman's mother.
(b) Max Collins' sister.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
2. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
3. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
5. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)