|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To New York.
2. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Deportation papers.
(b) A damaged baby.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A subpoena.
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) His wounds.
(c) A shooting accident.
4. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He shot the commander looking for him.
(b) He hid in the bushes.
(c) He stayed with a family.
(d) He hopped a train.
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Tax evasion.
6. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A training facility in Florida.
(b) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(c) Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
7. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A teenager in St. Louis.
(d) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
8. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) His representative.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
9. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
10. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) He served in the war.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(d) His wife was in an industrial accident.
11. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both soldiers.
12. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) He gets involved with a murder.
(b) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(c) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(d) His parents are killed.
13. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
14. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Turners Falls.
15. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
2. Who is Catherine Bowman?
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
4. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
This section contains 416 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)