|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) A bag of guns.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
3. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $500,000 settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $70 million settlement.
(d) $7 million settlement.
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) Winchester guns.
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) Turners Falls.
6. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
7. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A train wreck.
8. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A gun designer.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A World War I soldier.
9. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(b) Jim Crow laws.
(c) The Homestead Act.
10. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
11. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(d) An automatic rifle.
12. Who is Zofia?
(a) An American Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) A Russian Jew.
13. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Historical fiction.
(b) Science fiction.
14. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Renowned marksmen.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) His representative.
(d) People railing against gun restrictions.
15. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are threatened by them.
(b) They are killed by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are embraced by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
2. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
3. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
4. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)