|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Winchester, CT police.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) Winchester guns.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(c) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
4. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(b) He gets involved with a murder.
(c) His parents are killed.
(d) Henry Bowman's father dies.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both contractors.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
6. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A train wreck.
7. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When Nazis come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When his unit is ambushed.
(d) When federal agents come to his home.
8. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourth Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
9. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) An airplane mechanic.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A Polish Jew.
10. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A teenager in St. Louis.
(d) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
11. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A San Francisco firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A New York firm.
(d) A Washington D.C. firm.
12. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(b) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
13. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $7 million settlement.
(d) $500,000 settlement.
14. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A flight trainer.
15. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal immigration.
(c) Illegal alcohol production.
(d) Driving under the influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
2. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
3. Who do the federal agents find?
4. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
5. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)