|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A training schedule.
(b) A flight squadron.
(d) A theatre group.
2. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A New York firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A San Francisco firm.
(d) A Washington D.C. firm.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A woman.
(d) A family.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Native Americans.
(b) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Government overreach.
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A shipwreck.
6. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
7. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) An airplane mechanic.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A shoe salesman.
8. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
9. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) An automatic artillery piece.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
10. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) He served in the war.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(d) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
11. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(d) Air Force.
12. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To hunt big game.
(b) To design rifles.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
13. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(b) Government gun regulation.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
14. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Samuel Colt.
(b) Simon Winchester.
(c) John Browning.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
15. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Army headquarters.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
3. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)