|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A shoe salesman.
2. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
4. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(d) A teenager in St. Louis.
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Historical fiction.
(b) Science fiction.
6. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Walter Bowman's mother.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister.
7. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between private citizens and government agents.
(b) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(c) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(d) Between the federal government and gun culture.
8. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A gun dealer.
9. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal stills.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
10. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Army headquarters.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
11. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
12. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(b) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(c) His parents are killed.
(d) He gets involved with a murder.
13. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother.
14. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal firearm possession.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Selling alcohol to a minor.
15. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) Turners Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
2. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
4. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)