|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Washington D.C. firm.
(b) A San Francisco firm.
(c) A Chicago firm.
(d) A New York firm.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are threatened by them.
(d) They are killed by them.
4. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(b) Max Collins' sister.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Walter Bowman's mother.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern terrorism.
(c) Modern legal theory.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
6. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A World War I soldier.
(c) A Korean War soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
7. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A training schedule.
(b) A flight squadron.
(c) A theatre group.
8. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Tax evasion.
(d) Selling alcohol to a minor.
9. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Senator.
10. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
11. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Irwin Mann.
(c) The Collins.
(d) His parents.
12. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's husband.
13. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) $7 million settlement.
(c) $500,000 settlement.
(d) No settlement.
14. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A teenager in St. Louis.
(b) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(c) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(d) A shoe salesman.
15. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)