|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) His father dying of cancer.
(b) A hunting accident.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) His parents divorce.
2. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A woman.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A family.
(d) One judge.
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Brown University.
5. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His country.
(b) His family.
(c) His Second Amendment rights.
(d) His property.
6. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
7. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) His wounds.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) A heart attack.
8. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
9. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Racial violence.
(b) Political upheaval.
(c) Economic depression.
(d) Peacetime routines.
10. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(b) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
11. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
12. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Historical figures.
(b) Inventors of guns.
(c) Breeds of horses.
(d) Types of guns.
13. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A rancher.
(d) A shoe salesman.
14. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
15. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(b) The right to own guns.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The danger of gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
2. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
4. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
5. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)