|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between private citizens and government agents.
(c) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
2. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Pensacola, FL.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
3. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Riding competitions.
(c) Hunting grounds.
(d) Shooting matches.
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both contractors.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A policeman.
6. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
7. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He shot the commander looking for him.
(b) He hopped a train.
(c) He hid in the bushes.
(d) He stayed with a family.
8. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He teaches himself.
(b) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(c) He learns in the Army.
(d) He learned as a child.
9. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A damaged baby.
(b) A new gun.
(c) Deportation papers.
(d) A subpoena.
10. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) His representative.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
11. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(a) New Hampshire.
12. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Travels to see his parents.
(b) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(c) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(d) Goes to Africa.
13. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(b) People creating their own justice with guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
14. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
15. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal firearm possession.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)