|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are killed by them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
2. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Rising action.
(c) Falling Action.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(d) South Dakota.
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between private citizens and government agents.
5. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Be proactive.
(b) Be strong.
(c) Remain vigilant.
(d) Remain true.
6. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A car wreck.
7. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) Samuel Colt.
(c) Simon Winchester.
(d) John Browning.
8. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A theatre group.
(c) A training schedule.
(d) A flight squadron.
9. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) He served in the war.
(c) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
10. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(b) New York.
(c) Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) A training facility in Florida.
11. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Chicago firm.
(b) A Washington D.C. firm.
(c) A San Francisco firm.
(d) A New York firm.
12. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Arming insurgencies.
(c) Individual gun ownership.
(d) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
13. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes to Africa.
(b) Travels to see his parents.
(c) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(d) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
14. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To be a first-class marksman.
(b) To design rifles.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To hunt big game.
15. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War I soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War II soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harold Gaines live?
2. What theme runs through the first chapter?
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)