|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The Fourth Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
2. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A San Francisco firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A New York firm.
(d) A Washington D.C. firm.
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both government researchers.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A train wreck.
(d) A car wreck.
5. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Rising action.
(d) Falling Action.
6. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He stole them.
(b) He owned them from childhood.
(c) The Army.
7. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) An automatic artillery piece.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
8. What talent saved Max Collins?
(a) Sharp shooting.
9. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War I soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War II soldier.
10. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His brother.
11. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
12. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Irwin Mann's house.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
13. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(b) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(c) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(d) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
14. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
15. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(b) Goes to Africa.
(c) Travels to see his parents.
(d) Travels to Asia to hunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
2. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)