|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns in the Army.
(b) He learned as a child.
(c) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(d) He teaches himself.
2. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) A bag of guns.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Senator.
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Tax evasion.
(d) Illegal firearm possession.
5. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
6. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(b) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(c) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(d) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
7. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(b) A teenager in St. Louis.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
8. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(d) Horseback riding.
9. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) A family.
(c) A woman.
(d) Two brothers.
10. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
11. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) He served in the war.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
12. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Political upheaval.
(b) Peacetime routines.
(c) Economic depression.
(d) Racial violence.
13. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
14. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Deportation papers.
(b) A new gun.
(c) A subpoena.
(d) A damaged baby.
15. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A training schedule.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A flight squadron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)