|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) An automatic artillery piece.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A gun designer.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A World War I soldier.
3. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A shipwreck.
(d) A plane crash.
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern legal theory.
(b) Modern terrorism.
(c) Modern gun culture.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
6. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A New York firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A Washington D.C. firm.
(d) A San Francisco firm.
7. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) People creating their own justice with guns.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
8. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Illegal firearm possession.
(d) Selling alcohol to a minor.
9. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) A rancher.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A shoe salesman.
10. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's husband.
11. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To New York.
12. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(c) Horseback riding.
13. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(b) New Hampshire.
14. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A tenement.
(c) A wheat farm.
(d) A cotton plantation.
15. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) His parents.
(b) Irwin Mann.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) The Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
2. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
5. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)