|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns in the Army.
(b) He teaches himself.
(c) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(d) He learned as a child.
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A gun dealer.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) Behind enemy lines.
(d) New York.
5. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) Cornell University.
6. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Illegal immigration.
7. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When the resistance fails.
(b) When Nazis come to his home.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When his unit is ambushed.
8. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
9. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) An American Jew.
(c) A German Jew.
(d) A Polish Jew.
10. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
11. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He continued as a strong student.
(b) He began to be violent.
(c) He lost his respect for authority.
(d) He turned into an angry introvert.
12. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) His representative.
(b) People railing against gun restrictions.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) Gun manufacturers.
13. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) His parents.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Irwin Mann.
(d) The Collins.
14. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) He served in the war.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(d) His wife was in an industrial accident.
15. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
2. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)