|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(b) Turners Falls.
(c) St. Louis.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When his unit is ambushed.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal immigration.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
6. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A gun dealer.
7. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
8. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
9. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He owned them from childhood.
(b) He stole them.
(d) The Army.
10. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A plane crash.
11. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's husband.
12. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A gun designer.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A World War I soldier.
13. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Polish Jew.
14. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(b) Science fiction.
(c) Historical fiction.
15. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) $7 million settlement.
(c) No settlement.
(d) $500,000 settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)