|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) On a truck.
(b) In a herd of sheep.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Through the sewers.
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When the resistance fails.
(b) When Nazis come to his home.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When his unit is ambushed.
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal immigration.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Illegal alcohol production.
(d) Armed robbery.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) A bag of guns.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) Foreign money.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
6. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) New York.
(c) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(d) A training facility in Florida.
7. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are killed by them.
8. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic rifle.
(b) A semi-automatic pistol.
(c) An automatic artillery piece.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
9. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He lost his respect for authority.
(b) He continued as a strong student.
(c) He began to be violent.
(d) He turned into an angry introvert.
10. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Walter Bowman's mother.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
11. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
12. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
13. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(b) Animal husbandry.
(c) Political science.
14. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(b) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(c) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(d) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
15. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal firearm possession.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
3. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)