1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
Modern gun culture.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
5. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
6. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
A new semi-automatic rifle.
7. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
8. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
They were both gun enthusiasts.
9. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
Individual gun ownership.
This section contains 4,046 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)