Short Answer Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
5. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
6. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
7. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
8. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
9. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
This section contains 4,046 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)