|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition must be met for the violence to stop?
(a) Henry Bowman is paid $5 million.
(b) Henry Bowman is pardoned and allowed to leave the country.
(c) Non-law enforcement agencies are stripped of their guns.
(d) Gun restrictions are eased.
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Pare down their gun collections.
(b) Begin to acquire guns.
(c) Buy guns for friends.
(d) Sell all their guns.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(b) Where to buy illegal guns.
(c) How assault rifles work.
(d) Government gun regulations.
4. Whom does Henry Bowman leave a message for after the raid at his house?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Cindy Caswell.
(c) Cammie Lynn.
(d) Allen Kane.
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(b) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(c) Gun registration.
(d) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
3. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
4. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)