|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The victim's sister..
(b) A fighter's sister.
(c) The rape victim.
(d) A friend's girlfriend.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To New York.
(d) To San Francisco.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To hide the bodies.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To help the victim.
(d) To kill himself.
5. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To be a first-class marksman.
(b) To kill Nazis.
(c) To design rifles.
(d) To hunt big game.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
2. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
4. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
5. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)