|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A train wreck.
(d) A plane crash.
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
3. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She let herself be arrested.
(b) She killed a man.
(c) She bought her freedom.
(d) She ran away in the middle of the night.
5. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Wine, women, and song.
(b) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Buying guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
3. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
5. What does Henry Bowman do to the helicopters that come to his house?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)