|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Riding competitions.
(b) Shooting matches.
(c) Hunting grounds.
2. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Racial violence.
(b) Economic depression.
(c) Peacetime routines.
(d) Political upheaval.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
4. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His property.
(b) His Second Amendment rights.
(c) His country.
(d) His family.
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(d) Filled with admiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
2. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
3. What is the final part of the plan Henry Bowman makes?
4. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
5. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)