|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
2. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
3. What condition must be met for the violence to stop?
(a) Henry Bowman is pardoned and allowed to leave the country.
(b) Non-law enforcement agencies are stripped of their guns.
(c) Henry Bowman is paid $5 million.
(d) Gun restrictions are eased.
4. Whom does Henry Bowman lure into a trap?
(a) Agents picking up Blair.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Agent Jackson.
(d) Trey Mullins.
5. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)