|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To hide the bodies.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To help the victim.
2. Where does Henry Bowman go after the raid at his house?
3. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(b) That the FBI knows who they are.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is incompetent.
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(c) New Hampshire.
5. What is the result of the action Henry Bowman and Ray Johnson take with people's names?
(a) Mass hysteria.
(b) More raids.
(d) A killing spree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ray Johnson and Henry Bowman's goal?
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to the helicopters that come to his house?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)