|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Handcuffs him.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Sells him a gun.
2. What do Henry Bowman and Ray Johnson do with the names of people whose politics they do not like?
(a) Publish their names in a feature newspaper article.
(b) Post their names so gun people can 'go after' them.
(c) Hunt them down themselves.
(d) Report them to the FBI.
3. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
4. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Destructive devices.
(b) Sting operations.
(c) Gun tax laws.
(d) Gun regulations.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the President do in response to Henry Bowman's actions?
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
3. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
4. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
5. What does Henry Bowman do to the helicopters that come to his house?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)