|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is dying.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She wants to give him money.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(d) They were both contractors.
3. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He helps her get through school.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He helps her sell her car.
(d) He takes her to a strip club.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She bought her freedom.
(b) She let herself be arrested.
(c) She killed a man.
(d) She ran away in the middle of the night.
5. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
3. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
4. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
5. What does Henry Bowman set on autopilot?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)