|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) One judge.
(c) A woman.
(d) Two brothers.
2. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized biplane.
(b) An airplane engine.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
3. What condition must be met for the violence to stop?
(a) Henry Bowman is pardoned and allowed to leave the country.
(b) Non-law enforcement agencies are stripped of their guns.
(c) Henry Bowman is paid $5 million.
(d) Gun restrictions are eased.
4. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
5. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(d) Gun salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with Blair's body?
3. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)