|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) An FBI agent.
(c) An ATF agent.
(d) A gun owner.
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A rancher.
(d) An artillery specialist.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is worthless.
(b) It will be suspected.
(c) It is less valuable now.
(d) It is more valuable now.
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A subpoena.
(b) A new gun.
(c) A damaged baby.
(d) Deportation papers.
5. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) Six months.
(d) A month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
2. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
4. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)