|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) A hunting accident.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) His father dying of cancer.
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Winchester guns.
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(b) A training schedule.
(d) A theatre group.
4. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His country.
(b) His family.
(c) His Second Amendment rights.
(d) His property.
5. What happens to April?
(a) She makes money as a stripper.
(b) She is assaulted by three men.
(c) She buys an illegal gun.
(d) She becomes an activist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
2. What is the final part of the plan Henry Bowman makes?
3. Whom does Henry Bowman leave a message for after the raid at his house?
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
5. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)