|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) Spanish-American War.
(d) Civil War.
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Tax evasion.
(d) Illegal firearm possession.
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) New York.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
5. Where does Henry Bowman go after the raid at his house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
2. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
4. What does Wilson Blair admit?
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)