|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When the resistance fails.
(b) When his unit is ambushed.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He stole them.
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
4. What does Henry Bowman do in Washington D.C.?
(a) Petitions Congress.
(b) Kills Congressmen.
(c) Steals an airplane.
(d) Goes hunting.
5. What does Henry Bowman use as an alibi?
(a) He was in Florida with Cindy Caswell.
(b) He was at a gun show.
(c) He was in Idaho with Allen Kane.
(d) He was in Virginia with Cammie Lynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. Whom does Henry Bowman lure into a trap?
3. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
5. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)