|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Phone tap gun dealers.
(b) Ammunition restrictions.
(c) Gun show admission.
(d) Tracking money.
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) New York.
(d) The Warsaw Ghetto.
3. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Automatic weapons.
(b) Hand grenades.
(d) Machine guns.
4. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
5. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
(a) It was an ATF set-up.
(b) It was the beginning of warfare against the government.
(c) It was a tragic provocation by a sick individual.
(d) It was the work of a foreign government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine Bowman?
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
3. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
4. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
5. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)