|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(c) South Dakota.
2. What does Henry Bowman do in Washington D.C.?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Steals an airplane.
(c) Petitions Congress.
(d) Kills Congressmen.
3. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Social turmoil.
(b) Political instability.
(c) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(d) Race warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do to the ATF van?
2. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
3. What do Henry Bowman and Ray Johnson do with the names of people whose politics they do not like?
4. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
5. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)