|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To hunt big game.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To design rifles.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A World War I soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
3. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His property.
(b) His Second Amendment rights.
(c) His family.
(d) His country.
4. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was hitchhiking.
(b) During a school trip.
(c) When she was running away from home.
(d) When she was asleep.
5. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An ATF agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
3. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)