|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(b) A flight squadron.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
2. What is the result of the action Henry Bowman and Ray Johnson take with people's names?
(a) More raids.
(b) A killing spree.
(d) Mass hysteria.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Buy a gun for self protection.
(b) Work late if she is underage.
(c) Sell drugs.
(d) Buy mace.
4. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He drank.
(b) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(c) He became secretive and angry.
(d) He became a vigilante.
5. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) How to clean and repair guns.
(b) How to fire automatic weapons.
(c) Live pigeon shooting.
(d) Deer hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
2. Who is David Webb?
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
4. Who is Catherine Bowman?
5. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)