|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman lure into a trap?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Agents picking up Blair.
(c) Agent Jackson.
(d) Ray Johnson.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War I soldier.
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(d) New Hampshire.
4. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
5. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Political instability.
(b) Social turmoil.
(c) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(d) Race warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
2. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. Who is Cammie Lynn?
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)