|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Allen Kane.
(b) Henry Bowman.
(d) Ray Johnson.
2. What does Henry Bowman do to the helicopters that come to his house?
(a) Dismantles them.
(b) Sabotages them.
(c) Shoots them down.
(d) Booby traps them.
3. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became a vigilante.
(b) He drank.
(c) He became secretive and angry.
(d) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The importance of gun ownership.
(b) The danger of gun ownership.
(c) The right to own guns.
(d) The need to regulate gun ownership.
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The names of the lovers.
(b) The purpose of the fight.
(c) The names of the fighters.
(d) The name of the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
3. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
4. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
5. What condition must be met for the violence to stop?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)