|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Gun rights demonstration.
(b) Live pigeon shoot.
(c) Para-military training.
(d) Deer hunt.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They overturned it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is worthless.
(b) It is more valuable now.
(c) It is less valuable now.
(d) It will be suspected.
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(b) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(c) A bag of guns.
(d) Foreign money.
5. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A militia gathering.
(b) Prairie dog shoot.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) A motorcycle rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with Blair's body?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. What do Henry Bowman and Ray Johnson do with the names of people whose politics they do not like?
5. Whom does Henry Bowman leave a message for after the raid at his house?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)