|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To call the police.
(c) To help the victim.
(d) To hide the bodies.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
3. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) How to fire automatic weapons.
(d) How to clean and repair guns.
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The danger of gun ownership.
(b) The importance of gun ownership.
(c) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(d) The right to own guns.
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(b) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(c) Travels to see his parents.
(d) Goes to Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)