|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he did with the bodies.
(b) His name.
(c) What he saw.
(d) Where he lives.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) Government gun regulations.
(b) How assault rifles work.
(c) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(d) Where to buy illegal guns.
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When federal agents come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When his unit is ambushed.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting socialism.
(b) Reducing teen deaths.
(c) Fighting crime.
(d) Tightening the budget.
5. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
2. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
3. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)