|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(b) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(c) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(d) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
2. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hid in the bushes.
(b) He stayed with a family.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hopped a train.
3. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) He served in the war.
(d) His wife was in an industrial accident.
4. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(b) Internet surveillance.
(c) Strip searches.
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) New York.
(d) Behind enemy lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
4. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
5. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)