|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(b) Travels to see his parents.
(c) Goes to Africa.
(d) Travels to Asia to hunt.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) One judge.
(c) A woman.
(d) A family.
3. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A teenager in St. Louis.
(b) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(c) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(d) A shoe salesman.
4. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Chicago firm.
(b) A San Francisco firm.
(c) A Washington D.C. firm.
(d) A New York firm.
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(b) Science fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
3. Who is Wilson Blair?
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
5. What theme runs through the first chapter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)