|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Live pigeon shoot.
(b) Gun rights demonstration.
(c) Deer hunt.
(d) Para-military training.
2. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) An American Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) A German Jew.
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The danger of gun ownership.
(b) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(c) The right to own guns.
(d) The importance of gun ownership.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) Behind enemy lines.
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
2. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)