|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) His representative.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Tax evasion.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Illegal firearm possession.
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A high-precision gun sight.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) A specialized biplane.
(d) An airplane engine.
4. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Having him followed.
(b) Preparing to kill him.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Tapping his phone.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
3. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)