|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal alcohol production.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Illegal immigration.
2. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) At a bar.
(b) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) An AA meeting.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Take his case pro bono.
(d) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
4. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
5. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(b) Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
3. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
4. Who is David Webb?
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)