|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are incompetent.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(d) FBI agents fired the first shots.
2. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He shot the commander looking for him.
(b) He hid in the bushes.
(c) He hopped a train.
(d) He stayed with a family.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A wheat farm.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A horse ranch.
(d) A tenement.
4. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Political instability.
(c) Social turmoil.
(d) Race warfare.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) The Army.
(b) He owned them from childhood.
(c) He stole them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
4. Who is Buell Jenkins?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)