|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) A fighter's sister.
(b) A friend's girlfriend.
(c) The victim's sister..
(d) The rape victim.
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal alcohol production.
(b) Illegal immigration.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Armed robbery.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(b) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) Simon Winchester.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) John Browning.
5. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Brown University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
2. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)