|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A woman.
(d) One judge.
2. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
4. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To kill Henry Bowman.
(b) To get his gun back.
(c) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(d) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
5. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Twelfth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
2. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
4. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
5. What happens to April?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)