|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
(a) An AA meeting.
(b) At a bar.
(c) At Cindy Caswell's workplace.
(d) At a strip club.
2. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(b) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(b) Take his case pro bono.
(c) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(d) Take his case on commission.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is more valuable now.
(b) It will be suspected.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is less valuable now.
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Ammunition restrictions.
(b) Tracking money.
(c) Phone tap gun dealers.
(d) Gun show admission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
2. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)