|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Escape the mob.
(b) Set up for a gun show.
(c) Buy illegal guns.
(d) Sell women in white slavery.
2. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A motorcycle rally.
(b) A militia gathering.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) Prairie dog shoot.
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) A training facility in Florida.
(c) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(d) New York.
4. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A fight scene.
(b) A suicide scene.
(c) A rape scene.
(d) A reunion scene.
5. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) He served in the war.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
2. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
5. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)