|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(c) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(d) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A woman.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
5. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Washington D.C. firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A San Francisco firm.
(d) A New York firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
5. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)