|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An ATF agent.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An FBI agent.
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) In a herd of sheep.
(b) On a truck.
(c) Through the sewers.
(d) Into the woods.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
4. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(a) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
4. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)