|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To help the victim.
(d) To hide the bodies.
2. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(d) He served in the war.
3. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents are incompetent.
4. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He shot the commander looking for him.
(b) He hopped a train.
(c) He hid in the bushes.
(d) He stayed with a family.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A policeman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
2. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
3. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)