|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Gun rights demonstration.
(b) Deer hunt.
(c) Live pigeon shoot.
(d) Para-military training.
2. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
(b) To kill Henry Bowman.
(c) To get his gun back.
(d) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(b) St. Louis.
(c) Turners Falls.
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(c) New Hampshire.
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(a) Filled with admiration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
2. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
3. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
4. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
5. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)