|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When federal agents come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When his unit is ambushed.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(a) Horseback riding.
3. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in Washington D.C.
(b) Some ex-Marine friends.
(c) His boss in the mob.
(d) Another gun dealer.
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) A car wreck.
(b) His parents divorce.
(c) His father dying of cancer.
(d) A hunting accident.
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Tracking money.
(b) Ammunition restrictions.
(c) Gun show admission.
(d) Phone tap gun dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
2. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)