|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
(b) Sharp shooting.
2. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI is incompetent.
(b) That the FBI knows who they are.
(c) That the FBI is corrupt.
(d) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A policeman.
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) The need for education regarding gun use.
(b) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(c) People creating their own justice with guns.
(d) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) His gun is broken.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) He doesn't tell him anything.
(d) They have to go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
2. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. How do the actions of the ATF agents change by the 1980s?
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)