|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
(a) To raid Henry Bowman's home.
(b) To kill Henry Bowman.
(c) To get his gun back.
(d) To buy illegal semi-automatic rifles.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) How assault rifles work.
(b) Where to buy illegal guns.
(c) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(d) Government gun regulations.
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Beats him up.
(b) Handcuffs him.
(c) Threatens him.
(d) Sells him a gun.
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Cornell University.
(d) Brown University.
5. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He takes her to a strip club.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He helps her sell her car.
(d) He helps her get through school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
5. Who is Richard Gaines?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)