|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(c) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Arming insurgencies.
(b) Individual gun ownership.
(c) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(d) Government gun regulation.
3. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Renowned marksmen.
(b) His representative.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) People railing against gun restrictions.
4. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. Who is April?
(a) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(b) Ray Johnson's friend.
(c) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(d) Cindy Caswell's lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
5. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)