|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(b) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(c) Gun registration.
(d) Surrendering all attack weapons.
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When federal agents come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When his unit is ambushed.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
3. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Remain true.
(b) Remain vigilant.
(c) Be proactive.
(d) Be strong.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(b) South Dakota.
5. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(b) Falling Action.
(d) Rising action.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
2. Who is David Webb?
3. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)