|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) Six months.
(d) A week.
2. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Sells him a gun.
(d) Handcuffs him.
3. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(b) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
4. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Hunting grounds.
(b) Riding competitions.
(d) Shooting matches.
5. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
(a) When she was asleep.
(b) During a school trip.
(c) When she was hitchhiking.
(d) When she was running away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
2. Who is Wilson Blair?
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
5. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)