|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
2. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
3. What happened to Cindy Caswell in Las Vegas?
(a) She was raped by three boys with guns.
(b) She worked hard and saved a lot of money.
(c) She was a sex slave to mobsters.
(d) She was a dancing girl.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She killed a man.
(b) She let herself be arrested.
(c) She bought her freedom.
(d) She ran away in the middle of the night.
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
3. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
4. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
5. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)