|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
(c) Sharp shooting.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
3. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A year.
(b) A month.
(c) A week.
(d) Six months.
4. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(a) Animal husbandry.
(b) Political science.
5. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(b) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(c) Jim Crow laws.
(d) The Homestead Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
2. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
5. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)