|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Live pigeon shooting.
(b) Deer hunting.
(c) How to fire automatic weapons.
(d) How to clean and repair guns.
2. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) His name.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) What he saw.
3. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents are incompetent.
(c) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(d) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
4. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
5. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $7 million settlement.
(b) $500,000 settlement.
(c) No settlement.
(d) $70 million settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)