|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern legal theory.
(b) Modern gun culture.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
2. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) He gets involved with a murder.
(b) His parents are killed.
(c) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(d) Henry Bowman's father dies.
3. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He continued as a strong student.
(b) He lost his respect for authority.
(c) He began to be violent.
(d) He turned into an angry introvert.
4. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(b) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Wine, women, and song.
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to stay in Africa.
(b) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(c) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(d) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
5. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)