|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) Second Amendment.
(d) The First Amendment.
3. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
(a) That the FBI knows who they are.
(b) That the FBI is incompetent.
(c) That the FBI is extremely efficient.
(d) That the FBI is corrupt.
4. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is dying.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is going to come after him.
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(c) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
2. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)