|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
2. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is going to come after him.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is dying.
3. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(a) Less than was necessary.
(d) Restrained and reasoned.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A tenement.
(b) A wheat farm.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A horse ranch.
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A rancher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
2. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
3. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)