|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern legal theory.
(b) Postmodern political regulations.
(c) Modern gun culture.
(d) Modern terrorism.
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes on a canoe trip.
(b) Goes to school.
(c) Goes hunting.
(d) Goes to a gun show.
3. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
(a) A month.
(b) Six months.
(c) A week.
(d) A year.
4. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Escape the mob.
(b) Set up for a gun show.
(c) Buy illegal guns.
(d) Sell women in white slavery.
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The victim's sister..
(b) The rape victim.
(c) A fighter's sister.
(d) A friend's girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
2. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
3. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)