|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) Turners Falls.
2. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Hand grenades.
(b) Machine guns.
(c) Automatic weapons.
3. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
4. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
(a) He helps her get through school.
(b) He sets her up to sell drugs.
(c) He takes her to a strip club.
(d) He helps her sell her car.
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A damaged baby.
(b) A subpoena.
(c) A new gun.
(d) Deportation papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
2. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
3. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
4. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)