|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) Government gun regulations.
(b) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(c) Where to buy illegal guns.
(d) How assault rifles work.
2. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
(a) Filled with admiration.
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
4. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Rising action.
(d) Falling Action.
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A damaged baby.
(b) A new gun.
(c) A subpoena.
(d) Deportation papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
2. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
3. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)