|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's husband.
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Economic depression.
(b) Peacetime routines.
(c) Racial violence.
(d) Political upheaval.
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Turners Falls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
2. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)