|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(c) Decides to stay in Africa.
(d) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He tells him what he saw.
(b) He doesn't tell him anything.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) His gun is broken.
4. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents fired the first shots.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
3. Where do Henry Bowman and Cindy Caswell meet?
4. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
5. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)