|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern legal theory.
(b) Postmodern political regulations.
(c) Modern gun culture.
(d) Modern terrorism.
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Tax evasion.
(b) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Illegal firearm possession.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) An automatic rifle.
4. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To San Francisco.
5. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) His name.
(d) What he saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
2. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
3. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)