|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A teenager in St. Louis.
(c) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(d) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
2. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(b) Political science.
(c) Animal husbandry.
3. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Live pigeon shoot.
(b) Gun rights demonstration.
(c) Deer hunt.
(d) Para-military training.
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Driving under the influence.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Illegal immigration.
5. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His Second Amendment rights.
(b) His family.
(c) His property.
(d) His country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
3. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
4. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)