|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) New York.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They supported it.
3. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(d) Decides to stay in Africa.
4. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A San Francisco firm.
(b) A Washington D.C. firm.
(c) A New York firm.
(d) A Chicago firm.
5. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A rape scene.
(b) A reunion scene.
(c) A suicide scene.
(d) A fight scene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
5. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)