|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(d) South Dakota.
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When federal agents come to his home.
(b) When his unit is ambushed.
(c) When Nazis come to his home.
(d) When the resistance fails.
3. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Deer hunt.
(b) Gun rights demonstration.
(c) Live pigeon shoot.
(d) Para-military training.
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Illegal firearms.
5. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The police are arriving.
(b) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(c) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
(d) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
2. When was Cindy Caswell kidnapped?
3. How does Irwin Mann escape?
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
5. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)