|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He teaches himself.
(b) He learned as a child.
(c) He learns in the Army.
(d) He learns from a Nazi officer.
2. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He stayed with a family.
(b) He hid in the bushes.
(c) He hopped a train.
(d) He shot the commander looking for him.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) A bag of guns.
(b) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) Foreign money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
3. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
4. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
5. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)