|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(b) Gun registration.
(c) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(d) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
2. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A New York firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A San Francisco firm.
(d) A Washington D.C. firm.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(b) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(c) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(d) Government regulation and the gun industry.
4. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(b) Political science.
(d) Animal husbandry.
5. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A family.
(c) One judge.
(d) A woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
2. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
3. How does Henry Bowman help Cindy Caswell make money?
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)