|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) An airplane mechanic.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A shoe salesman.
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern terrorism.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Postmodern political regulations.
(d) Modern gun culture.
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's professor.
4. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His family.
(b) His Second Amendment rights.
(c) His property.
(d) His country.
5. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) $7 million settlement.
(c) No settlement.
(d) $500,000 settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
2. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
3. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
5. Who is Richard Gaines?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)