|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
2. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An ATF agent.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A gun owner.
(d) An FBI agent.
3. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(c) Gun salesman.
4. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(b) A teenager in St. Louis.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Illegal firearm possession.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
2. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
3. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
4. What trait allows Henry Bowman to trick Wilson Blair?
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)