|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Winchester guns.
2. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is going to come after him.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She wants to give him money.
3. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Walter Bowman's mother.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A plane crash.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
5. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(b) Political science.
(d) Animal husbandry.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
2. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)