|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War I soldier.
2. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) His parents are killed.
(b) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(c) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(d) He gets involved with a murder.
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) Behind enemy lines.
(d) New York.
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Winchester guns.
(d) Dorchester, MA police.
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
2. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)