|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
(c) Sharp shooting.
2. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His family.
(b) His country.
(c) His property.
(d) His Second Amendment rights.
3. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) A car wreck.
(b) His father dying of cancer.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) A hunting accident.
4. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(d) Decides to stay in Africa.
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A shoe salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
3. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
5. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)