|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between private citizens and government agents.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
2. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A week in a hunting cabin.
(b) A gun.
(c) A plane ticket to Africa.
(d) Parts for his airplane.
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Army headquarters.
(c) At Winchester's factory.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
4. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) A family.
(c) A woman.
(d) Two brothers.
5. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(a) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)