|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Be proactive.
(b) Be strong.
(c) Remain vigilant.
(d) Remain true.
2. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Cornell University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Brown University.
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(b) The right to own guns.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The danger of gun ownership.
4. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(a) Animal husbandry.
(c) Political science.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(d) Illegal stills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
2. Who is Richard Gaines?
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
4. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)