|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
2. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(a) New Hampshire.
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A New York firm.
(b) A San Francisco firm.
(c) A Washington D.C. firm.
(d) A Chicago firm.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A gun dealer.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)