|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
(a) An African safari.
(b) Hunting in the Rockies.
(c) Hunting with falcons.
(d) A guided hunting trip in Russia.
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) An artillery specialist.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A flight trainer.
(d) A rancher.
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He owned them from childhood.
(b) He stole them.
(d) The Army.
4. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A week in a hunting cabin.
(b) A gun.
(c) A plane ticket to Africa.
(d) Parts for his airplane.
5. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(b) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(c) He served in the war.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
3. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)