|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) New York.
(d) Behind enemy lines.
2. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
(a) An African safari.
(b) Hunting with falcons.
(c) A guided hunting trip in Russia.
(d) Hunting in the Rockies.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A family.
(d) A woman.
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When his unit is ambushed.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When Nazis come to his home.
5. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A teenager in St. Louis.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
(d) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
4. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
5. What theme runs through the first chapter?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)