|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(b) New Hampshire.
2. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) The Collins.
(c) Irwin Mann.
(d) His parents.
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He owned them from childhood.
(c) He stole them.
(d) The Army.
4. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To kill Nazis.
(c) To hunt big game.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) An airplane mechanic.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A Polish Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
3. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)