|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A shoe salesman.
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) Through the sewers.
(b) In a herd of sheep.
(c) On a truck.
(d) Into the woods.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) He stole them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)