|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To New York.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(b) The need for education regarding gun use.
(c) People creating their own justice with guns.
(d) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
4. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Remain true.
(b) Be proactive.
(c) Remain vigilant.
(d) Be strong.
5. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(c) An automatic rifle.
(d) A semi-automatic pistol.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
3. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)