|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized biplane.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) An airplane engine.
(d) A high-precision gun sight.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are hidden from them.
(c) They are killed by them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Senator.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
4. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(b) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(c) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(d) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
2. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
5. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)