|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
2. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both soldiers.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A tenement.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A wheat farm.
5. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The importance of gun ownership.
(b) The danger of gun ownership.
(c) The right to own guns.
(d) The need to regulate gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)