|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester guns.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) Winchester, CT police.
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(b) Horseback riding.
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A policeman.
4. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
5. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(a) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
2. Who is Zofia?
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. Who is Richard Gaines?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)