|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
3. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Irwin Mann's sister.
(b) Walter Bowman's mother.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(d) Max Collins' sister.
4. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(b) Falling Action.
(d) Rising action.
5. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Washington D.C. firm.
(b) A Chicago firm.
(c) A New York firm.
(d) A San Francisco firm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
2. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
3. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)