|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(a) Air Force.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
4. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A high-precision gun sight.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) An airplane engine.
(d) A specialized biplane.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(d) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
2. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
3. Who is Richard Gaines?
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
5. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)