|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(b) Take his case pro bono.
(c) Take his case on commission.
(d) Charge him full rate to take the case.
3. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) Parts for his airplane.
(b) A plane ticket to Africa.
(c) A gun.
(d) A week in a hunting cabin.
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
5. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War I soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
2. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
3. Who is Richard Gaines?
4. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
5. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)