|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To San Francisco.
2. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) His representative.
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Postmodern political regulations.
(b) Modern terrorism.
(c) Modern legal theory.
(d) Modern gun culture.
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When his unit is ambushed.
(b) When Nazis come to his home.
(c) When the resistance fails.
(d) When federal agents come to his home.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Illegal stills.
(c) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
2. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
4. Where does Harold Gaines live?
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)