|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Types of guns.
(b) Historical figures.
(c) Inventors of guns.
(d) Breeds of horses.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Irwin Mann's house.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are threatened by them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are killed by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Cornell University.
(c) Brown University.
(d) Harvard University.
5. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) A hunting accident.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) His parents divorce.
(d) His father dying of cancer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
2. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)