|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They limited it.
(d) They overturned it.
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Take his case on commission.
(b) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
4. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Peacetime routines.
(b) Political upheaval.
(c) Racial violence.
(d) Economic depression.
5. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When his unit is ambushed.
(b) When federal agents come to his home.
(c) When Nazis come to his home.
(d) When the resistance fails.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Richard Gaines?
2. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
5. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)