|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) Turners Falls.
(b) St. Louis.
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Take his case on commission.
(b) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(c) Take his case pro bono.
(d) Charge him full rate to take the case.
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(b) New York.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) Warsaw Ghetto.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(c) South Dakota.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) He stole them.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Ad Topperwine?
2. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
5. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)