|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern terrorism.
(c) Modern legal theory.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Firearms Act.
(c) The Immigration Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
3. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) People creating their own justice with guns.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
5. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A training schedule.
(c) A theatre group.
(d) A flight squadron.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
2. Who is Richard Gaines?
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)