|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To kill Nazis.
(c) To hunt big game.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
2. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(b) He learned as a child.
(c) He learns in the Army.
(d) He teaches himself.
3. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) His representative.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) People railing against gun restrictions.
(d) Renowned marksmen.
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Civil War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) Spanish-American War.
5. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Army headquarters.
(b) At Irwin Mann's house.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Winchester's factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann escape?
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)