|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(b) Foreign money.
(c) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(d) A bag of guns.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Individual gun ownership.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Government gun regulation.
(d) Arming insurgencies.
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A flight squadron.
(b) A theatre group.
(d) A training schedule.
4. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He turned into an angry introvert.
(b) He began to be violent.
(c) He continued as a strong student.
(d) He lost his respect for authority.
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Government overreach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)