|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He teaches himself.
(b) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(c) He learns in the Army.
(d) He learned as a child.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To New York.
3. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To hunt big game.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
4. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
4. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)