|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(a) Air Force.
2. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
3. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to stay in Africa.
(b) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
4. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(c) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(d) He served in the war.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) He stole them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)