|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) Second Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) The Fourteenth Amendment.
2. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(a) New Hampshire.
3. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to stay in Africa.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(d) Decides to avenge the deaths.
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Irwin Mann.
(b) His parents.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) The Collins.
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(b) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(c) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(d) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)