|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) Samuel Colt.
(c) Smith & Wesson.
(d) John Browning.
2. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To St. Louis.
4. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Peacetime routines.
(b) Racial violence.
(c) Economic depression.
(d) Political upheaval.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Firearms Act.
(b) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
2. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)