|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To kill Nazis.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To design rifles.
(d) To hunt big game.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They expanded it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They overturned it.
3. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(c) Horseback riding.
4. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Types of guns.
(b) Inventors of guns.
(c) Breeds of horses.
(d) Historical figures.
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Tax evasion.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
2. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
3. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
5. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)