|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To be a first-class marksman.
(b) To hunt big game.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To design rifles.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A wheat farm.
(d) A tenement.
4. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War I soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A Korean War soldier.
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Polish Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
2. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. Who do the federal agents find?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)