|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A sharpshooter.
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Illegal immigration.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(d) Horseback riding.
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
5. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)