|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) He served in the war.
(c) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(d) His wife worked at a chemical company.
2. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(b) Goes to Africa.
(c) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(d) Travels to see his parents.
3. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To design rifles.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To hunt big game.
(d) To kill Nazis.
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) Second Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The Fourth Amendment.
(d) The First Amendment.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
5. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)