|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To New York.
(d) To San Francisco.
3. What talent saved Max Collins?
(d) Sharp shooting.
4. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His brother.
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are killed by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
3. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)