|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To St. Louis.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(b) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(c) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(d) Decides to stay in Africa.
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The right to own guns.
(b) The danger of gun ownership.
(c) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(d) The importance of gun ownership.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) His wounds.
(d) A shooting accident.
5. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(b) A specialized biplane.
(c) An airplane engine.
(d) A high-precision gun sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
2. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)