|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Renowned marksmen.
(b) His representative.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) People railing against gun restrictions.
2. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns in the Army.
(b) He learned as a child.
(c) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(d) He teaches himself.
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) Second Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) The Fourteenth Amendment.
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) The Collins.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) His parents.
(d) Irwin Mann.
5. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A week in a hunting cabin.
(b) A plane ticket to Africa.
(c) A gun.
(d) Parts for his airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)