|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) His parents.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) The Collins.
(d) Irwin Mann.
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between private citizens and government agents.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
3. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A subpoena.
(b) A new gun.
(c) Deportation papers.
(d) A damaged baby.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Native Americans.
(b) Government overreach.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) Second Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) The Fourth Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)