|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(c) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(d) He served in the war.
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The danger of gun ownership.
(b) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The right to own guns.
3. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Remain true.
(b) Be strong.
(c) Remain vigilant.
(d) Be proactive.
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Brown University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Cornell University.
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A rancher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents use?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)