|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are threatened by them.
(b) They are killed by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
2. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) Civil War.
3. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(b) He served in the war.
(c) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(d) His wife was in an industrial accident.
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Irwin Mann.
(b) His parents.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) The Collins.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
2. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
3. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. Who is Zofia?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)