|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hid in the bushes.
(b) He stayed with a family.
(c) He hopped a train.
(d) He shot the commander looking for him.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are killed by them.
3. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Driving under the influence.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Illegal immigration.
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Cornell University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Brown University.
5. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(d) New Hampshire.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. How does Irwin Mann escape?
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)