|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When his unit is ambushed.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When Nazis come to his home.
(d) When federal agents come to his home.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Bowman's training facility.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
3. What talent saved Max Collins?
(b) Sharp shooting.
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(b) The Firearms Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
2. Who do the federal agents find?
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)