|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Smith & Wesson.
(d) Samuel Colt.
2. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
(b) Political science.
(c) Animal husbandry.
3. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His mother.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) A shooting accident.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) His wounds.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(d) They were both contractors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
3. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
4. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)