|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Individual gun ownership.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Government gun regulation.
(d) Arming insurgencies.
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Postmodern political regulations.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Modern gun culture.
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) New York.
5. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A woman.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)