|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A gun.
(b) A week in a hunting cabin.
(c) Parts for his airplane.
(d) A plane ticket to Africa.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both soldiers.
3. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To kill Nazis.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To design rifles.
(d) To hunt big game.
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(c) New Hampshire.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Homestead Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)