|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Hunting grounds.
(b) Riding competitions.
(c) Shooting matches.
2. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He stayed with a family.
(b) He shot the commander looking for him.
(c) He hid in the bushes.
(d) He hopped a train.
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) An American Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) A Polish Jew.
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)