|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Jews.
(b) Persecution of Native Americans.
(c) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(d) Government overreach.
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The Fourth Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
3. Who is Max Collins?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)