|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A plane ticket to Africa.
(b) A week in a hunting cabin.
(c) Parts for his airplane.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
(a) Travels to see his parents.
(b) Goes hunting in the Rockies.
(c) Travels to Asia to hunt.
(d) Goes to Africa.
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) His representative.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) People railing against gun restrictions.
5. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) His parents are killed.
(b) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(c) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(d) He gets involved with a murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
5. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)