|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A rancher.
(d) A shoe salesman.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are hidden from them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Twelfth grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Second grade.
4. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) His representative.
5. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) New York.
(c) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(d) A training facility in Florida.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
3. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)