|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
2. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) An airplane mechanic.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) A Senator.
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) Behind enemy lines.
(b) New York.
(d) The Warsaw Ghetto.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
5. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Breeds of horses.
(b) Types of guns.
(c) Historical figures.
(d) Inventors of guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)