|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They expanded it.
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(d) Horseback riding.
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) New York.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) Behind enemy lines.
4. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) He stole them.
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) Through the sewers.
(c) In a herd of sheep.
(d) On a truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)