|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He owned them from childhood.
(c) The Army.
(d) He stole them.
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester guns.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Winchester, CT police.
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A high-precision gun sight.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) A specialized biplane.
(d) An airplane engine.
4. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
2. Who do the federal agents find?
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)