|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A hunter.
2. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(b) A training facility in Florida.
(c) Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He stayed with a family.
(b) He hid in the bushes.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hopped a train.
4. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) The Army.
(b) He owned them from childhood.
(c) He stole them.
5. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A woman.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)