|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learned as a child.
(b) He learns in the Army.
(c) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(d) He teaches himself.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) A woman.
(c) A family.
(d) Two brothers.
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Brown University.
4. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) An airplane mechanic.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A Senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
2. Who is Zofia?
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)