|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) A bag of guns.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(d) Foreign money.
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Driving under the influence.
(b) Illegal immigration.
(c) Illegal alcohol production.
(d) Armed robbery.
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To New York.
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) New York.
(b) A training facility in Florida.
(c) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(d) Warsaw Ghetto.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(b) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
2. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)