|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) A training facility in Florida.
(c) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(d) New York.
2. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) A bag of guns.
(c) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(d) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
3. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They overturned it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
4. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(b) A theatre group.
(c) A flight squadron.
(d) A training schedule.
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) On a truck.
(b) Through the sewers.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) In a herd of sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
3. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
5. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)