|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A German Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) In a herd of sheep.
(b) On a truck.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) Through the sewers.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) An airplane mechanic.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A Polish Jew.
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(d) Jim Crow laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
3. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)