|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To New York.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To San Francisco.
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A gun dealer.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(c) St. Louis.
(d) Turners Falls.
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are killed by them.
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Deportation papers.
(b) A subpoena.
(c) A damaged baby.
(d) A new gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
3. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
4. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
5. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)