|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) Winchester guns.
(d) The FBI.
2. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Eighth grade.
(b) Second grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A flight trainer.
(d) An artillery specialist.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) His wounds.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) A shooting accident.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both soldiers.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
2. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
4. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
5. Who do the federal agents find?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)