|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Persecution of Native Americans.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
3. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Arming insurgencies.
(b) Government gun regulation.
(c) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A train wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
5. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The right to own guns.
(b) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The danger of gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)