|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A gun dealer.
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(c) Horseback riding.
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Illegal stills.
4. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's professor.
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister.
(c) Walter Bowman's mother.
(d) Max Collins' sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
3. What talent saved Max Collins?
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)