|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A woman.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Postmodern political regulations.
(d) Modern terrorism.
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He stayed with a family.
(b) He hopped a train.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hid in the bushes.
4. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(b) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A shoe salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
3. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
4. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)