|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between private citizens and government agents.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
(b) Sharp shooting.
3. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Economic depression.
(b) Racial violence.
(c) Political upheaval.
(d) Peacetime routines.
4. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A rancher.
(c) A flight trainer.
(d) An artillery specialist.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. Who is Catherine Bowman?
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)