|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(c) Cornell University.
(d) Brown University.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(b) Government gun regulation.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
3. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To New York.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern terrorism.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern gun culture.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)