|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) Parts for his airplane.
(b) A plane ticket to Africa.
(c) A gun.
(d) A week in a hunting cabin.
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Jews.
(b) Persecution of Native Americans.
(c) Government overreach.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
3. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War I soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A Korean War soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(c) Horseback riding.
5. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns in the Army.
(b) He learned as a child.
(c) He teaches himself.
(d) He learns from a Nazi officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)