|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Illegal firearm possession.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
2. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A tenement.
(d) A wheat farm.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A sharpshooter.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)