|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
2. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Twelfth grade.
(b) Eighth grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) Tenth grade.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) A semi-automatic pistol.
(c) An automatic rifle.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
4. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He stayed with a family.
(b) He hopped a train.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hid in the bushes.
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's professor.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)