|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A wheat farm.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A horse ranch.
(d) A tenement.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both contractors.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both government researchers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are killed by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Illegal immigration.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
4. Who is Zofia?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)