|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) New York.
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A tenement.
(b) A wheat farm.
(c) A cotton plantation.
(d) A horse ranch.
3. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They supported it.
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Samuel Colt.
(b) Smith & Wesson.
(c) John Browning.
(d) Simon Winchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)