|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) Parts for his airplane.
(b) A gun.
(c) A week in a hunting cabin.
(d) A plane ticket to Africa.
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) His wounds.
(c) A shooting accident.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A woman.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
4. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(b) A specialized biplane.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) An airplane engine.
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) Smith & Wesson.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) John Browning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
4. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)