|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) A woman.
(c) A family.
(d) One judge.
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(b) The right to own guns.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The danger of gun ownership.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) An automatic artillery piece.
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Tax evasion.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Selling alcohol to a minor.
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) His wounds.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A shooting accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann escape?
2. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
5. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)