|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) Parts for his airplane.
(b) A week in a hunting cabin.
(c) A plane ticket to Africa.
(d) A gun.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A hunter.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)