|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Historical fiction.
(c) Science fiction.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Illegal stills.
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When Nazis come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When his unit is ambushed.
(d) When federal agents come to his home.
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) Parts for his airplane.
(b) A gun.
(c) A week in a hunting cabin.
(d) A plane ticket to Africa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
2. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)