|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Dorchester, MA police.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) The FBI.
2. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) A bag of guns.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
4. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Bowman's training facility.
(c) At Winchester's factory.
(d) At Army headquarters.
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A shooting accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) His wounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)