|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's professor.
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A gun dealer.
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(b) South Dakota.
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) World War I.
(d) Civil War.
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are threatened by them.
(d) They are killed by them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
5. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)