|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The right to own guns.
(b) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(c) The danger of gun ownership.
(d) The importance of gun ownership.
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(b) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(c) Illegal firearm possession.
(d) Tax evasion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)