|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) Civil War.
(d) Spanish-American War.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) One judge.
(b) A family.
(c) Two brothers.
(d) A woman.
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(d) Illegal stills.
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Dorchester, MA police.
(b) Winchester, CT police.
(c) Winchester guns.
(d) The FBI.
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(b) Arming insurgencies.
(c) Government gun regulation.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
4. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)