|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They overturned it.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are killed by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) Winchester guns.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)