|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) Samuel Colt.
(c) John Browning.
(d) Simon Winchester.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They expanded it.
3. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Science fiction.
(b) Historical fiction.
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) Foreign money.
(d) A bag of guns.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)