|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourth Amendment.
(b) Second Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) The Fourteenth Amendment.
2. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) People creating their own justice with guns.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
3. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Science fiction.
(d) Historical fiction.
4. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(b) Jim Crow laws.
(d) The Homestead Act.
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
2. Who is Zofia?
3. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)