|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They expanded it.
(c) They limited it.
(d) They overturned it.
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) A semi-automatic pistol.
(c) An automatic rifle.
(d) An automatic artillery piece.
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) A bag of guns.
(b) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) Foreign money.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A shooting accident.
(c) His wounds.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Firearms Act.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
5. Who is Zofia?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)