|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(d) Jim Crow laws.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A woman.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) One judge.
(d) A family.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(b) People creating their own justice with guns.
(c) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(d) The need for education regarding gun use.
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Illegal immigration.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A sharpshooter.
(d) A gun dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)