|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal immigrants.
(b) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Illegal stills.
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are embraced by them.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern terrorism.
(b) Modern gun culture.
(c) Modern legal theory.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)