|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) New York.
(d) Washington D.C.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are hidden from them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are threatened by them.
(d) They are killed by them.
3. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal immigration.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Armed robbery.
(d) Driving under the influence.
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(b) The need for education regarding gun use.
(c) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)