|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(b) Science fiction.
(c) Historical fiction.
3. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Native Americans.
(b) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(c) Government overreach.
(d) Persecution of Jews.
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They limited it.
(d) They supported it.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Firearms Act.
(b) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)