|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Individual gun ownership.
(b) Government gun regulation.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern legal theory.
(b) Modern gun culture.
(c) Postmodern political regulations.
(d) Modern terrorism.
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) World War I.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A hunter.
5. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)