|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Jews.
(b) Persecution of Native Americans.
(c) Government overreach.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The danger of gun ownership.
(b) The importance of gun ownership.
(c) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(d) The right to own guns.
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(b) Historical fiction.
(d) Science fiction.
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourth Amendment.
(b) Second Amendment.
(c) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(d) The First Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)