|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Individual gun ownership.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A woman.
(b) One judge.
(c) Two brothers.
(d) A family.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(b) People creating their own justice with guns.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both contractors.
(b) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both government researchers.
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Driving under the influence.
(c) Illegal immigration.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents use?
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
3. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
4. Who is Max Collins?
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)