|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(d) An automatic rifle.
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Native Americans.
(b) Government overreach.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
3. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(d) A bag of guns.
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Arming insurgencies.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Individual gun ownership.
(d) Government gun regulation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)