|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(d) Between private citizens and government agents.
3. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(c) Persecution of Native Americans.
(d) Persecution of Jews.
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Immigration Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
5. Who is Zofia?
(a) An American Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) A Russian Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
2. What charges can the federal agents use?
3. Who do the federal agents find?
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)