|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Foreign money.
(b) A bag of guns.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) Uniforms of people he had killed.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Arming insurgencies.
(c) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Civil War.
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Great Depression.
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Samuel Colt.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Simon Winchester.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between private citizens and government agents.
(c) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(d) Between the federal government and gun culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theme runs through the first chapter?
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)