|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) Samuel Colt.
(c) John Browning.
(d) Simon Winchester.
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) The FBI.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between private citizens and government agents.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Postmodern political regulations.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern gun culture.
(d) Modern terrorism.
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's murderer.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)