|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) The need for education regarding gun use.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester guns.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Winchester, CT police.
3. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Individual gun ownership.
(c) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(d) Arming insurgencies.
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are threatened by them.
(b) They are embraced by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are killed by them.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Pensacola, FL.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)