|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Dorchester, MA police.
(b) Winchester, CT police.
(c) Winchester guns.
(d) The FBI.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both soldiers.
(b) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(c) They were both contractors.
(d) They were both government researchers.
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Jews.
(b) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(c) Government overreach.
(d) Persecution of Native Americans.
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
3. Who is Max Collins?
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
5. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)