|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A World War I soldier.
(c) A Korean War soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
2. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Postmodern political regulations.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between private citizens and government agents.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) San Francisco, CA.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)