|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Driving under the influence.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Illegal alcohol production.
(d) Illegal immigration.
2. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) Jim Crow laws.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(d) The Homestead Act.
3. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A German Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
4. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's professor.
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between private citizens and government agents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. What theme runs through the first chapter?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)