|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(b) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) Jim Crow laws.
2. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
3. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
4. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A sharpshooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
5. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)