|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Arming insurgencies.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
3. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A gun designer.
(c) A World War II soldier.
(d) A World War I soldier.
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Science fiction.
(b) Historical fiction.
5. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal firearm possession.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(d) Selling alcohol to a minor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)