|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) People creating their own justice with guns.
(b) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(c) The need for education regarding gun use.
(d) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A World War I soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) An automatic artillery piece.
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They limited it.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both soldiers.
(d) They were both government researchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)