|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(b) Between private citizens and government agents.
(c) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(d) Between the federal government and gun culture.
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They supported it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They expanded it.
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal alcohol consumption.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Tax evasion.
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(d) Illegal stills.
5. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Illegal immigration.
(b) Armed robbery.
(c) Driving under the influence.
(d) Illegal alcohol production.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)