|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Illegal immigration.
(d) Driving under the influence.
2. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) One judge.
(c) A family.
(d) A woman.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Pensacola, FL.
(b) New York.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
5. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
4. What charges can the federal agents use?
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)