|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through PART IV - War, June 7, 1996 - August 12, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They expanded it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They overturned it.
2. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
3. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
(a) At the gun show.
(b) In the bedroom.
(d) In the shed.
4. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(c) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Wine, women, and song.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(c) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with Blair's body?
3. What does Henry Bowman use as an alibi?
4. What does the President do in response to Henry Bowman's actions?
5. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)