Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Tax evasion.
(b) Illegal firearm possession.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
2. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) A bag of guns.
(b) Foreign money.
(c) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(d) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Sell drugs.
(b) Buy mace.
(c) Buy a gun for self protection.
(d) Work late if she is underage.
4. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(b) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(c) Take his case on commission.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) New York.
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) Behind enemy lines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
3. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
4. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
5. Who is Wilson Blair?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)