Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, February 17, 1982 - April 19, 1993.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(b) Jim Crow laws.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(d) The Homestead Act.
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Government gun regulation.
(b) Arming insurgencies.
(c) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
3. How were the ATF agents' actions perceived in Henry Bowman's community?
(c) Restrained and reasoned.
(d) Less than was necessary.
4. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To hunt big game.
(b) To be a first-class marksman.
(c) To design rifles.
(d) To kill Nazis.
5. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) A training facility in Florida.
(c) New York.
(d) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
2. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
3. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)