|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, June 20, 1959-April 6, 1968.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A shooting accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) His wounds.
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
3. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
(a) His father dying of cancer.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A hunting accident.
(d) His parents divorce.
4. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) On a truck.
(b) Through the sewers.
(c) Into the woods.
(d) In a herd of sheep.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal stills.
(b) Illegal immigrants.
(c) Illegal firearms.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
2. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
3. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
4. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
5. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)