Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Winchester guns.
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
(a) Historical fiction.
(c) Science fiction.
3. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) A woman.
(c) One judge.
(d) Two brothers.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(c) His wounds.
(d) A shooting accident.
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Samuel Colt.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Smith & Wesson.
(d) Simon Winchester.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
2. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
4. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
5. Who is Max Collins?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)