|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) A specialized biplane.
(b) An airplane engine.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
2. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The purpose of the fight.
(b) The names of the fighters.
(c) The name of the victim.
(d) The names of the lovers.
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
(a) Illegal firearm possession.
(b) Tax evasion.
(c) Selling alcohol to a minor.
(d) Illegal alcohol consumption.
4. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His family.
(b) His country.
(c) His property.
(d) His Second Amendment rights.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Pensacola, FL.
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) San Francisco, CA.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
3. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
4. Who is Buell Jenkins?
5. What is Blair's ultimate goal?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)