|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
2. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A train wreck.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(b) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(c) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(d) Government regulation and the gun industry.
4. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Walter Bowman's mother.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(d) Max Collins' sister.
5. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Begin to acquire guns.
(b) Buy guns for friends.
(c) Sell all their guns.
(d) Pare down their gun collections.
Short Answer Questions
1. What opposition do the court cases set up?
2. Who is April?
3. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
4. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
5. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)