|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Work late if she is underage.
(b) Buy mace.
(c) Buy a gun for self protection.
(d) Sell drugs.
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A flight trainer.
(d) An artillery specialist.
3. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
(a) Sell women in white slavery.
(b) Set up for a gun show.
(c) Buy illegal guns.
(d) Escape the mob.
4. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
(d) Des Moines.
5. Whom does Wilson Blair call after his run-in with Henry Bowman?
(a) His boss in the mob.
(b) His boss in Washington D.C.
(c) Some ex-Marine friends.
(d) Another gun dealer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
2. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
3. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
5. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)