|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A gun designer.
(c) A World War I soldier.
(d) A Korean War soldier.
3. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
(a) She let herself be arrested.
(b) She ran away in the middle of the night.
(c) She killed a man.
(d) She bought her freedom.
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Persecution of Native Americans.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
2. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
3. Who is Wilson Blair?
4. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
5. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)