|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His father.
2. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He drank.
(c) He became a vigilante.
(d) He became secretive and angry.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
4. Who is Wilson Blair?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) An ATF agent.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A gun owner.
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Renowned marksmen.
(b) People railing against gun restrictions.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) His representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harold Gaines live?
2. Gun owners have ___________ left to buy weapons before they are banned.
3. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)