|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Fighting socialism.
(b) Tightening the budget.
(c) Reducing teen deaths.
(d) Fighting crime.
2. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Cornell University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Brown University.
3. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Political upheaval.
(b) Peacetime routines.
(c) Economic depression.
(d) Racial violence.
4. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(b) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(c) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(d) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(b) Decides to stay in Africa.
(c) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(d) Decides to avenge the deaths.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
2. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
5. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)