|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Take his case pro bono.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Charge him full rate to take the case.
2. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) The Collins.
(b) His parents.
(c) Irwin Mann.
(d) Ray Johnson.
3. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(b) New Hampshire.
4. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Dorchester, MA police.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Winchester guns.
5. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The First Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
4. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
5. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)