|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
(a) Gun cleaning.
(b) Gun buying.
(c) Gun restrictions.
(d) Gun safety.
2. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) Warsaw Ghetto.
(b) New York.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Harvard University.
(d) Brown University.
4. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) How to fire automatic weapons.
(d) How to clean and repair guns.
5. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
(a) His country.
(b) His property.
(c) His Second Amendment rights.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane?
2. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
3. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
4. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)