|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) Two brothers.
(b) One judge.
(c) A woman.
(d) A family.
2. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She wants to give him money.
(b) She is alright.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She is going to come after him.
3. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learned as a child.
(b) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(c) He teaches himself.
(d) He learns in the Army.
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Tightening the budget.
(b) Reducing teen deaths.
(c) Fighting crime.
(d) Fighting socialism.
5. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Automatic weapons.
(b) Hand grenades.
(d) Machine guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
4. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)