|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became secretive and angry.
(b) He became a vigilante.
(c) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(d) He drank.
2. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A German Jew.
(d) An American Jew.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) He doesn't tell him anything.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) His gun is broken.
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) New York.
(b) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) Warsaw Ghetto.
5. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Automatic weapons.
(b) Hand grenades.
(c) Machine guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
3. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
5. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)