|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(b) Horseback riding.
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(a) St. Louis.
3. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
(a) Government gun regulations.
(b) How to clean semi-automatic rifles.
(c) Where to buy illegal guns.
(d) How assault rifles work.
4. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
5. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Trey Mullins.
(b) Curt Behnke.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Orville Crocker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
2. What happens to April?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. What did Cindy Caswell use to prepare her escape?
5. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)