|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They expanded it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They supported it.
(d) They overturned it.
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) New York.
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(d) The Warsaw Ghetto.
3. What talent saved Max Collins?
(c) Sharp shooting.
4. Where is Cindy Caswell working when she meets Henry Bowman?
(a) A hardware store.
(b) A fast food restaurant.
(c) A strip club.
(d) An insurance agency.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Illegal stills.
(c) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
2. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
3. How does Henry Bowman feel about the topic he explains?
4. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)