|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) Two brothers.
(c) A woman.
(d) One judge.
2. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
(a) Be proactive.
(b) Remain true.
(c) Remain vigilant.
(d) Be strong.
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Eighth grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He stole them.
(b) The Army.
(d) He owned them from childhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
2. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
3. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
4. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
5. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)