|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(b) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(c) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
(d) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
2. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to detain him.
(b) Preparing to kill him.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Tapping his phone.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A rancher.
(d) A shoe salesman.
4. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His mother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His father.
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Gun show admission.
(b) Ammunition restrictions.
(c) Tracking money.
(d) Phone tap gun dealers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
2. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
3. What raids appalled Henry Bowman and his gun friends?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)