|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
2. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Cornell University.
(d) Brown University.
3. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) Prairie dog shoot.
(b) A militia gathering.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) A motorcycle rally.
4. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(b) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Firearms Act.
5. What is outlawed now that the book has reached the 1980s?
(a) Automatic weapons.
(c) Machine guns.
(d) Hand grenades.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
2. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
4. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)