|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His grandfather.
2. Where is Henry Bowman when ATF agents show up at his home?
(b) In the bedroom.
(c) In the shed.
(d) At the gun show.
3. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Gun tax laws.
(b) Gun regulations.
(c) Sting operations.
(d) Destructive devices.
4. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) A Browning automatic rifle.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) An Uzi.
(d) An M-1 rifle.
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(c) Walter Bowman's mother.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
2. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
3. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
4. What does Henry Bowman explain to Allen Kane's audience?
5. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)