|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Reducing teen deaths.
(b) Fighting crime.
(c) Fighting socialism.
(d) Tightening the budget.
2. What is the theme Henry Bowman and his friends see in the FBI raids?
(a) FBI agents fired the first shots.
(b) FBI agents were enforcing unconstitutional laws.
(c) FBI agents are incompetent.
(d) FBI agents are cleared of wrongdoing.
3. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's professor.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
4. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It passes.
(c) It is struck down in the courts.
(d) It dies in the state Congress.
5. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Take his case on commission.
(b) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(c) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
3. Who was Ad Topperwine?
4. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)