|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) World War I.
(b) Civil War.
(c) Spanish-American War.
(d) The Great Depression.
2. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(c) Illegal stills.
(d) Illegal immigrants.
3. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are hidden from them.
(d) They are killed by them.
4. What does Henry Bowman do to Wilson Blair?
(a) Threatens him.
(b) Sells him a gun.
(c) Handcuffs him.
(d) Beats him up.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern terrorism.
(b) Modern gun culture.
(c) Postmodern political regulations.
(d) Modern legal theory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
4. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)