|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The importance of gun ownership.
(b) The right to own guns.
(c) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(d) The danger of gun ownership.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Decides to stay in Africa.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
3. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) On a truck.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) In a herd of sheep.
(d) Through the sewers.
4. What happens to April?
(a) She is assaulted by three men.
(b) She buys an illegal gun.
(c) She makes money as a stripper.
(d) She becomes an activist.
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Gun manufacturers.
(b) People railing against gun restrictions.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) His representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
2. What does the shootout in Florida demonstrate to Henry Bowman and his friends?
3. What charges can the federal agents use?
4. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
5. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)