|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's husband.
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A horse ranch.
(b) A cotton plantation.
(c) A tenement.
(d) A wheat farm.
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(c) The Homestead Act.
(d) Jim Crow laws.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Wilson Blair.
(b) Cindy Caswell.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Alex Neuman.
5. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
(a) Hunting grounds.
(b) Shooting matches.
(d) Riding competitions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
2. Who is Cammie Lynn?
3. How did Cindy Caswell escape from her position in Las Vegas?
4. What is Wilson Blair trying to accomplish when he sees Henry Bowman?
5. What does Henry Bowman help Allen Kane do?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)