|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A hunter.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A gun dealer.
(d) A policeman.
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(a) He owned them from childhood.
(c) The Army.
(d) He stole them.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) The need for education regarding gun use.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) Second Amendment.
(d) The First Amendment.
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. What talent saved Max Collins?
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)