|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) John Browning.
(b) Simon Winchester.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) An automatic rifle.
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Army headquarters.
4. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A plane crash.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
5. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The right to own guns.
(b) The danger of gun ownership.
(c) The importance of gun ownership.
(d) The need to regulate gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
2. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
3. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
4. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)