|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Civil War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) Spanish-American War.
2. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) Smith & Wesson.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A rancher.
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Ku Klux Klansmen.
(b) Illegal firearms.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Illegal stills.
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(c) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
2. Who is Catherine Bowman?
3. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
4. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
5. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)