|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(b) His wounds.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A shooting accident.
2. Who is Irwin Mann?
(a) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's murderer.
(d) Zofia's husband.
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
5. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) World War I.
(b) Civil War.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) Spanish-American War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)