|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Government overreach.
(b) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Persecution of Native Americans.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To St. Louis.
(d) To San Francisco.
3. Who is Zofia?
(a) An American Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) A Russian Jew.
(d) A German Jew.
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A training facility in Florida.
(b) New York.
(c) Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
5. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A sharpshooter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann escape?
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
3. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
5. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)