|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are embraced by them.
(b) They are threatened by them.
(c) They are killed by them.
(d) They are hidden from them.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Winchester's factory.
(b) At Bowman's training facility.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
3. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) In a herd of sheep.
(b) Into the woods.
(c) On a truck.
(d) Through the sewers.
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(c) Air Force.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) A bag of guns.
(d) Foreign money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harold Gaines live?
2. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
3. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
4. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
5. Who is Catherine Bowman?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)