|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Russian Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) An American Jew.
(d) A Polish Jew.
2. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A subpoena.
(b) Deportation papers.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A damaged baby.
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) New York.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(b) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(c) A bag of guns.
(d) Foreign money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
5. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)