|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They limited it.
(b) They overturned it.
(c) They expanded it.
(d) They supported it.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Army headquarters.
(c) At Winchester's factory.
(d) At Bowman's training facility.
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both contractors.
(b) They were both government researchers.
(c) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(d) They were both soldiers.
4. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
5. Who do the federal agents find?
(a) A family.
(b) A woman.
(c) Two brothers.
(d) One judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
2. Who is Catherine Bowman?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
5. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)