|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A tenement.
(b) A horse ranch.
(c) A wheat farm.
(d) A cotton plantation.
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(b) The right to own guns.
(c) The danger of gun ownership.
(d) The importance of gun ownership.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Polish Jew.
4. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(c) Air Force.
5. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Eighth grade.
(c) Tenth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
2. Where does Harold Gaines live?
3. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
4. How does Irwin Mann escape?
5. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)