|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(a) The Homestead Act.
(b) Jim Crow laws.
(c) The Equal Rights Amendment.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both government researchers.
(d) They were both contractors.
3. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
4. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A rancher.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) An artillery specialist.
(d) A shoe salesman.
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To Texas.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To New York.
(d) To St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
5. What theme runs through the first chapter?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)