|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(b) He learns in the Army.
(c) He teaches himself.
(d) He learned as a child.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) An artillery specialist.
(b) A flight trainer.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A rancher.
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) World War I.
(d) Civil War.
5. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
(a) Uniforms of people he had killed.
(b) Foreign money.
(c) Trophies from battle, including human body parts.
(d) A bag of guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
2. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
3. What opposition do the court cases set up?
4. Who is Buell Jenkins?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)