|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) The FBI.
2. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hopped a train.
(b) He hid in the bushes.
(c) He stayed with a family.
(d) He shot the commander looking for him.
3. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Pensacola, FL.
(b) San Francisco, CA.
(c) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
4. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(b) Walter Bowman's mother.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Max Collins' sister.
5. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Postmodern political regulations.
(b) Modern legal theory.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Modern gun culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
2. Where does Harold Gaines live?
3. Who is Zofia?
4. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)