|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A shoe salesman.
(b) An airplane mechanic.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) A Senator.
2. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
3. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A training facility in Florida.
(b) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(c) New York.
(d) Warsaw Ghetto.
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Native Americans.
(b) Persecution of Jews.
(c) Government overreach.
(d) Harassment of Southern blacks.
5. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's husband.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's professor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
4. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
5. Where does Harold Gaines live?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)