|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) An automatic artillery piece.
(d) A semi-automatic pistol.
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
(d) His wounds.
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) The Army.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) He stole them.
4. Who is Zofia?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A German Jew.
(c) An American Jew.
(d) A Russian Jew.
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
2. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
3. Who is Catherine Bowman?
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)