|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's husband.
2. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Polish Jew.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(b) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(c) People creating their own justice with guns.
(d) The need for education regarding gun use.
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) Deportation papers.
(b) A subpoena.
(c) A new gun.
(d) A damaged baby.
5. What talent saved Max Collins?
(d) Sharp shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)