|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) An American Jew.
(d) A Russian Jew.
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War I soldier.
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To San Francisco.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To New York.
4. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) A shooting accident.
(b) A heart attack.
(d) His wounds.
5. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Immigration Act.
(b) The Homestead Act.
(c) The Firearms Act.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
4. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)