|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic rifle.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A semi-automatic pistol.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
(a) Sharp shooting.
3. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) Spanish-American War.
(b) Civil War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Great Depression.
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
(a) They are killed by them.
(b) They are hidden from them.
(c) They are embraced by them.
(d) They are threatened by them.
5. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester guns.
(b) Winchester, CT police.
(c) Dorchester, MA police.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
2. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
3. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
5. What theme runs through the first chapter?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)