|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
(a) When Nazis come to his home.
(b) When the resistance fails.
(c) When federal agents come to his home.
(d) When his unit is ambushed.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To San Francisco.
(d) To Texas.
3. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Postmodern political regulations.
(c) Modern terrorism.
(d) Modern legal theory.
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A new gun.
(b) A subpoena.
(c) Deportation papers.
(d) A damaged baby.
5. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
(a) He learns from a Nazi officer.
(b) He learns in the Army.
(c) He teaches himself.
(d) He learned as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
2. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)