|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(c) Walter Bowman's mother.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister.
2. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both soldiers.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both government researchers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
3. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's husband.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's brother-in-law.
(d) Zofia's murderer.
4. When does Cameron Wilcox suffer personal disasters?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) Spanish-American War.
(c) Civil War.
(d) World War I.
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
2. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
3. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
4. What theme runs through the first chapter?
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)