|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Cornell University.
(b) Brown University.
(c) Harvard University.
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) New York.
(b) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(c) Behind enemy lines.
3. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
(a) The right to own guns.
(b) The danger of gun ownership.
(c) The need to regulate gun ownership.
(d) The importance of gun ownership.
4. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both government researchers.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(d) They were both soldiers.
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between the federal government and gun culture.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine Bowman?
2. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
3. Who is Irwin Mann?
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
5. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)