|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A subpoena.
(b) Deportation papers.
(c) A damaged baby.
(d) A new gun.
2. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(b) Government overreach.
(c) Persecution of Jews.
(d) Persecution of Native Americans.
3. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hopped a train.
(b) He stayed with a family.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hid in the bushes.
4. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
5. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A plane ticket to Africa.
(b) A gun.
(c) Parts for his airplane.
(d) A week in a hunting cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)