|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A World War I soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Army headquarters.
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Cornell University.
(c) Brown University.
4. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Racial violence.
(b) Political upheaval.
(c) Economic depression.
(d) Peacetime routines.
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
(a) Illegal firearms.
(b) Illegal stills.
(c) Illegal immigrants.
(d) Ku Klux Klansmen.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
3. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)