|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A World War II soldier.
(b) A Korean War soldier.
(c) A gun designer.
(d) A World War I soldier.
2. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) A sharpshooter.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A hunter.
3. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Political upheaval.
(b) Peacetime routines.
(c) Racial violence.
(d) Economic depression.
4. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
(a) They supported it.
(b) They limited it.
(c) They overturned it.
(d) They expanded it.
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
(a) Persecution of Jews.
(b) Government overreach.
(c) Harassment of Southern blacks.
(d) Persecution of Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)