|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(b) Falling Action.
(d) Rising action.
2. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A plane crash.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A train wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
3. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(d) Gun salesman.
4. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Tenth grade.
(c) Eighth grade.
(d) Twelfth grade.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Goes to a gun show.
(c) Goes on a canoe trip.
(d) Goes to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
2. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
3. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
4. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
5. Who is Richard Gaines?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)