|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(b) Horseback riding.
2. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An AK-47.
(b) An M-1 rifle.
(c) A Browning automatic rifle.
(d) An Uzi.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) The need for education regarding gun use.
(b) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(c) People creating their own justice with guns.
(d) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
(a) Armed robbery.
(b) Illegal alcohol production.
(c) Illegal immigration.
(d) Driving under the influence.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes to school.
(b) Goes on a canoe trip.
(c) Goes to a gun show.
(d) Goes hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
2. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
3. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
4. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
5. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)