|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
2. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Sell all their guns.
(b) Buy guns for friends.
(c) Begin to acquire guns.
(d) Pare down their gun collections.
3. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) A Browning automatic rifle.
(b) An Uzi.
(c) An M-1 rifle.
(d) An AK-47.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) His gun is broken.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) They have to go home.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything.
5. Who is Max Collins?
(a) Zofia's murderer.
(b) Zofia's professor.
(c) Zofia's husband.
(d) Zofia's brother-in-law.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
2. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
3. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
4. What comes into focus as the narrative moves closer to World War II?
5. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)