|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
(d) New Hampshire.
2. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(b) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(c) Gun registration.
(d) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
3. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) People railing against gun restrictions.
(b) Gun manufacturers.
(c) Renowned marksmen.
(d) His representative.
4. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
(b) The Equal Rights Amendment.
(c) Jim Crow laws.
(d) The Homestead Act.
5. Where was Cameron Wilcox involved in a veterans' march?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
(c) Pensacola, FL.
(d) San Francisco, CA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
4. When does Irwin Mann have to flee?
5. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)