|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
(a) The last rapist is about to kill the victim.
(b) The police are arriving.
(c) One fighter is about to kill the other.
(d) Two brothers are just reconnecting.
2. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) In a herd of sheep.
(c) On a truck.
(d) Through the sewers.
3. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
4. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Begin to acquire guns.
(b) Pare down their gun collections.
(c) Sell all their guns.
(d) Buy guns for friends.
5. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) An automatic artillery piece.
(b) A semi-automatic pistol.
(c) An automatic rifle.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
2. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
3. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
4. Where does Harold Gaines live?
5. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)