|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A car wreck.
(c) A shipwreck.
(d) A plane crash.
2. Who is Richard Gaines?
(a) A mechanic in Walter Bowman's company.
(b) A teenager in St. Louis.
(c) A shoe salesman.
(d) A lawyer in Ray Johnson's firm.
3. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
4. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) What he did with the bodies.
(b) What he saw.
(c) Where he lives.
(d) His name.
5. Who is Cammie Lynn?
(a) The rape victim.
(b) The victim's sister..
(c) A friend's girlfriend.
(d) A fighter's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
2. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
3. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)