|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Traveling to Africa.
(b) Wine, women, and song.
(d) Buying guns.
2. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $500,000 settlement.
(d) $7 million settlement.
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Irwin Mann.
(b) His parents.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) The Collins.
4. Who was Ad Topperwine?
(a) A gun dealer.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A hunter.
(d) A sharpshooter.
5. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) Winchester, CT police.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) The FBI.
(d) Dorchester, MA police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
4. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
5. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)