|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cameron Wilcox dies of _____________.
(a) His wounds.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A shooting accident.
2. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
(a) A guided hunting trip in Russia.
(b) Hunting with falcons.
(c) An African safari.
(d) Hunting in the Rockies.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(b) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(c) Take his case pro bono.
(d) Take his case on commission.
4. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) Turners Falls.
5. What does Henry Bowman explain about President Kennedy's assassination?
(a) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle worked.
(b) How Lee Harvey Oswald must have had conspirators.
(c) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could not have killed the President.
(d) How Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle could have hit each of the people in the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
3. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
4. Who do the federal agents find?
5. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)