|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law does a federal judge strike down in freeing the person or people arrested in the first chapter?
(a) The Firearms Act.
(b) The Homestead Act.
(d) The Immigration Act.
2. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His brother.
3. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic artillery piece.
(c) A new semi-automatic rifle.
(d) An automatic rifle.
4. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) His parents.
(b) The Collins.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Irwin Mann.
5. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cammie Lynn?
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
3. Henry Bowman travels around to ______________.
4. What talent saved Max Collins?
5. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)