|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) His parents.
(c) The Collins.
(d) Irwin Mann.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To St. Louis.
(b) To Texas.
(c) To New York.
(d) To San Francisco.
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) An airplane mechanic.
(d) A Senator.
4. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
5. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both contractors.
(b) They were both soldiers.
(c) They were both government researchers.
(d) They were both gun enthusiasts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
2. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
3. How old is Ray Johnson in Chapter Two?
4. What opposition do the court cases set up?
5. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)