|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox?
(a) A Korean War soldier.
(b) A World War II soldier.
(c) A World War I soldier.
(d) A gun designer.
2. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
(a) To New York.
(b) To St. Louis.
(c) To Texas.
(d) To San Francisco.
3. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An M-1 rifle.
(b) A Browning automatic rifle.
(c) An AK-47.
(d) An Uzi.
4. What is Ad Topperwine testing in the first chapter?
(a) A semi-automatic pistol.
(b) An automatic rifle.
(c) An automatic artillery piece.
(d) A new semi-automatic rifle.
5. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) New York.
(d) The Warsaw Ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What dream is Ray Johnson cherishing when he starts to work?
2. What was the Supreme Court's ruling on the initial judge's ruling?
3. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
4. What charges can the federal agents NOT arrest this person or these people on?
5. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)