|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Henry Bowman win?
2. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A Chicago firm.
(b) A Washington D.C. firm.
(c) A San Francisco firm.
(d) A New York firm.
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) The Collins.
(b) His parents.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Irwin Mann.
4. For what topic does the first chapter "Seeds" lay the foundation for?
(a) Modern gun culture.
(b) Modern terrorism.
(c) Postmodern political regulations.
(d) Modern legal theory.
5. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
2. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
4. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)