|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(b) Falling Action.
(d) Rising action.
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) A wheat farm.
(b) A horse ranch.
(c) A tenement.
(d) A cotton plantation.
3. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
(a) The FBI.
(b) Winchester guns.
(c) Winchester, CT police.
(d) Dorchester, MA police.
4. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) An airplane mechanic.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Senator.
(d) A Polish Jew.
5. What does Ray Johnson learn about Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) His wife had been taking prescription drugs during pregnancy.
(b) His wife worked at a chemical company.
(c) His wife was in an industrial accident.
(d) He served in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the federal agents find?
2. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
4. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
5. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)