|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A week in a hunting cabin.
(b) Parts for his airplane.
(c) A gun.
(d) A plane ticket to Africa.
2. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A training schedule.
(c) A flight squadron.
(d) A theatre group.
3. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(b) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(c) Decides to stay in Africa.
(d) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
4. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Take his case pro bono.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Charge him full rate to take the case.
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
(b) Air Force.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
2. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
3. What genre is 'Unintended Consequences'?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)