|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Mechanic at Walter Bowman's hangar.
(b) Doctor at Ray Johnson's office.
(c) Janitor in Ray Johnson's apartment building.
(d) Mailman at Ray Johnson's law firm.
2. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Social turmoil.
(c) Race warfare.
(d) Political instability.
3. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(a) A theatre group.
(c) A training schedule.
(d) A flight squadron.
4. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $7 million settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $500,000 settlement.
(d) $70 million settlement.
5. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
(a) Arming insurgencies.
(b) Selling weapons to foreign countries.
(c) Government gun regulation.
(d) Individual gun ownership.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
3. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
4. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)