|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To hide the bodies.
(b) To help the victim.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To call the police.
2. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) Turners Falls.
(d) St. Louis.
3. Who was NOT in the audience of Henry Bowman's explanation about the Kennedy assassination?
(a) His parents.
(b) Irwin Mann.
(c) The Collins.
(d) Ray Johnson.
4. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Breeds of horses.
(b) Types of guns.
(c) Inventors of guns.
(d) Historical figures.
5. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
(a) The purpose of the fight.
(b) The names of the fighters.
(c) The names of the lovers.
(d) The name of the victim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
2. Who is Max Collins?
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
5. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)