|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
(a) A gun.
(b) Parts for his airplane.
(c) A week in a hunting cabin.
(d) A plane ticket to Africa.
2. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(b) The Fourth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
3. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
(a) She is going to come after him.
(b) She wants to give him money.
(c) She is alright.
(d) She is dying.
4. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $7 million settlement.
(b) $70 million settlement.
(c) $500,000 settlement.
(d) No settlement.
5. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Army headquarters.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Winchester's factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ray Johnson live?
2. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
3. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
4. What is Zofia's family's relationship with the Nazis?
5. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)