|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) An airplane engine.
(b) A specialized biplane.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
2. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(a) Behind enemy lines.
(b) New York.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
4. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
(b) His parents are killed.
(c) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(d) He gets involved with a murder.
5. Whom does Henry Bowman NOT start writing to?
(a) Renowned marksmen.
(b) People railing against gun restrictions.
(c) Gun manufacturers.
(d) His representative.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ad Topperwine work for?
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
3. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
4. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
5. What are federal agents looking for in the first chapter?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)