|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
(a) Registering ballistics tests from all guns.
(b) Surrendering guns larger than a certain size.
(c) Surrendering all attack weapons.
(d) Gun registration.
2. What does Ray Johnson do when he hears about what happened?
(a) Comes home to file a lawsuit.
(b) Quits his job to live on the settlement.
(c) Decides to avenge the deaths.
(d) Decides to stay in Africa.
3. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(b) The need for education regarding gun use.
(c) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
(d) People creating their own justice with guns.
4. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
(a) He lost his respect for authority.
(b) He turned into an angry introvert.
(c) He continued as a strong student.
(d) He began to be violent.
5. What happens during Ray Johnson's trip?
(a) He gets involved with a murder.
(b) Henry Bowman's father dies.
(c) His parents are killed.
(d) Pedro Gutierrez's child dies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
2. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
3. What law was repealed during the first chapter "Seeds"?
4. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
5. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)