|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(b) He drank.
(c) He became secretive and angry.
(d) He became a vigilante.
2. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To help the victim.
(c) To call the police.
(d) To hide the bodies.
3. Where did Ray Johnson begin to work?
(a) A New York firm.
(b) A Washington D.C. firm.
(c) A Chicago firm.
(d) A San Francisco firm.
4. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To kill Nazis.
(b) To hunt big game.
(c) To design rifles.
(d) To be a first-class marksman.
5. When does the period Ross covers in 'Unintended Consequences' begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross emphasizing by placing his focus on this narrative?
2. Who is Catherine Bowman?
3. Who is Pedro Gutierrez?
4. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
5. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)