|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What law did the judge believe the law he struck down violated?
(a) The Fourth Amendment.
(b) The Fourteenth Amendment.
(c) The First Amendment.
(d) Second Amendment.
2. What theme runs through the first chapter?
(a) The need for education regarding gun use.
(b) People creating their own justice with guns.
(c) Government needing to regulate the production of guns.
(d) Individuals needing to protect themselves from the government.
3. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
(a) A rape scene.
(b) A fight scene.
(c) A reunion scene.
(d) A suicide scene.
4. Who gives Henry Bowman his first guns?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry Bowman's father tells Henry that he might have to protect ___________.
2. What talent saved Max Collins?
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
4. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)