|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A shipwreck.
(c) A plane crash.
(d) A train wreck.
2. Who is Zofia?
(a) A German Jew.
(b) A Polish Jew.
(c) An American Jew.
(d) A Russian Jew.
3. What does Henry Bowman refuse to tell Cammie Lynn?
(a) Where he lives.
(b) What he did with the bodies.
(c) His name.
(d) What he saw.
4. What does Henry Bowman learn a lot about?
(a) Types of guns.
(b) Breeds of horses.
(c) Historical figures.
(d) Inventors of guns.
5. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Army headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
2. Who do the federal agents find?
3. Where does Ray Johnson live?
4. Cameron Wilcox returns from war with ______________.
5. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)