|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
(b) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(c) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(d) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
2. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He became a vigilante.
(b) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(c) He drank.
(d) He became secretive and angry.
3. What does Ad Topperwine have in common with the designer?
(a) They were both gun enthusiasts.
(b) They were both contractors.
(c) They were both government researchers.
(d) They were both soldiers.
4. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
5. What is the outcome of the case Ray Johnson takes for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) $70 million settlement.
(b) No settlement.
(c) $7 million settlement.
(d) $500,000 settlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann escape?
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
4. How did this blow affect Henry Bowman?
5. Ray Johnson's degree was in ___________.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)