|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Henry Bowman's primary goal?
(a) To be a first-class marksman.
(b) To design rifles.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To hunt big game.
2. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Walter Bowman's mother.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(c) Max Collins' sister.
(d) Irwin Mann's sister.
3. What does Ray Johnson do for Pedro Gutierrez?
(a) Charge him full rate to take the case.
(b) Take his case on commission.
(c) Charge him a reduced fee and take his case.
(d) Take his case pro bono.
4. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Smith & Wesson.
(b) John Browning.
(c) Samuel Colt.
(d) Simon Winchester.
5. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(d) Horseback riding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What big blow does Henry Bowman suffer as a teenager?
2. What do Ad Topperwine and the designer support?
3. Where did Ray Johnson get his degree?
4. In what state does a citizen need to have two letters of recommendation in order to buy a gun?
5. What does Henry Bowman's father tell him he needs to do as he grows up?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)