|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section II: Growth: June 5, 1968- December 21, 1978.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Zofia?
(a) An American Jew.
(b) A Russian Jew.
(c) A German Jew.
(d) A Polish Jew.
2. Who designed the weapon Ad Topperwine is testing?
(a) Simon Winchester.
(b) Smith & Wesson.
(c) John Browning.
(d) Samuel Colt.
3. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(b) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
(b) Horseback riding.
5. What opposition do the court cases set up?
(a) Between law enforcement and gun owners.
(b) Between gun owners and gun manufacturers.
(c) Between private citizens and government agents.
(d) Between the federal government and gun culture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
2. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
4. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
5. What does Ray Johnson do after the Pedro Gutierrez case?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)