|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Catherine Bowman?
(a) Max Collins' sister.
(b) Irwin Mann's sister-in-law.
(c) Irwin Mann's sister.
(d) Walter Bowman's mother.
2. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) More than 20 years.
3. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(c) Wine, women, and song.
(d) Traveling to Africa.
4. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Phone tap gun dealers.
(b) Gun show admission.
(c) Tracking money.
(d) Ammunition restrictions.
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
(b) He stole them.
(c) He owned them from childhood.
(d) The Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
2. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
4. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
5. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)