|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hopped a train.
(b) He stayed with a family.
(c) He shot the commander looking for him.
(d) He hid in the bushes.
2. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
(a) Economic depression.
(b) Political upheaval.
(c) Racial violence.
(d) Peacetime routines.
3. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
(a) A flight trainer.
(b) An artillery specialist.
(c) A rancher.
(d) A shoe salesman.
4. What element in the story is taking place in the second chapter?
(a) Falling Action.
(b) Rising action.
5. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
(b) A theatre group.
(c) A flight squadron.
(d) A training schedule.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
3. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
4. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
5. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)