|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) An airplane mechanic.
(b) A Senator.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) A shoe salesman.
2. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
3. What event do Henry Bowman and his uncle attend in Nevada?
(a) Para-military training.
(b) Live pigeon shoot.
(c) Deer hunt.
(d) Gun rights demonstration.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Ray Johnson.
(c) Wilson Blair.
(d) Cindy Caswell.
5. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Catherine Bowman?
2. What happens to April?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)