|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Alex Neuman on his way to in 1996?
(a) Missouri for a raid.
(b) Wyoming for a sting.
(c) Virginia for training.
(d) Miami for a gun show.
2. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(b) Social turmoil.
(c) Political instability.
(d) Race warfare.
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Irwin Mann's house.
(b) At Winchester's factory.
(c) At Bowman's training facility.
(d) At Army headquarters.
4. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(b) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(c) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(d) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
5. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A train wreck.
(b) A plane crash.
(c) A car wreck.
(d) A shipwreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is David Webb?
2. Henry Bowman gives Ray Johnson lessons on ______________.
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
4. What happens to April?
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)