|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What talent saved Max Collins?
(d) Sharp shooting.
2. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) A militia gathering.
(b) A motorcycle rally.
(c) A guns rights convention.
(d) Prairie dog shoot.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The illicit trade in military weapons.
(b) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(c) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(d) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
4. Where does World War II find Max Collins?
5. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hid in the bushes.
(b) He hopped a train.
(c) He stayed with a family.
(d) He shot the commander looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
2. Who kills Trey Mullins?
3. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
4. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
5. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)