|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Buying guns.
(b) Traveling to Africa.
(d) Wine, women, and song.
2. Allen Kane has trained people in____________.
(a) Destructive devices.
(b) Sting operations.
(c) Gun tax laws.
(d) Gun regulations.
3. What is the topic of Henry Bowman's high school economics class paper?
(a) The number of deaths caused by unregistered guns.
(b) Government regulation and the gun industry.
(c) The Second Amendment and individual ownership rights.
(d) The illicit trade in military weapons.
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Tightening the budget.
(b) Reducing teen deaths.
(c) Fighting socialism.
(d) Fighting crime.
5. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
(a) Tracking money.
(b) Phone tap gun dealers.
(c) Ammunition restrictions.
(d) Gun show admission.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
2. Who is Buell Jenkins?
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
4. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
5. What branch of the military was Max Collins in?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)