|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is April?
(a) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
(b) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(c) Ray Johnson's friend.
(d) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
2. What happens to April?
(a) She buys an illegal gun.
(b) She makes money as a stripper.
(c) She is assaulted by three men.
(d) She becomes an activist.
3. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
4. Where is Irwin Mann transported in Chapter Two?
(a) A refugee camp outside Berlin.
(b) New York.
(c) A training facility in Florida.
(d) Warsaw Ghetto.
5. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
(a) To hide the bodies.
(b) To help the victim.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Irwin Mann organize in the place he's transported to?
2. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
3. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
4. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
5. What is Ray Johnson's passion?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)