|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Henry Bowman compete to win at this event in Nevada?
(a) An Uzi.
(b) An AK-47.
(c) A Browning automatic rifle.
(d) An M-1 rifle.
2. What are Alex Neuman's feelings about the FBI and ATF Bureau?
3. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Buy mace.
(b) Buy a gun for self protection.
(c) Work late if she is underage.
(d) Sell drugs.
4. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
(a) Alex Neuman.
(b) Cindy Caswell.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Wilson Blair.
5. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
2. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
3. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
4. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
5. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)