|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Henry Bowman and Allen Kane planning to go on their trip out West?
(a) Prairie dog shoot.
(b) A motorcycle rally.
(c) A militia gathering.
(d) A guns rights convention.
2. What is Henry Bowman's fear of the internet?
(a) He will find illegal things there.
(b) Rumors will spread on it.
(c) He will embarrass himself in front of his friends.
(d) The government will track his activities.
3. What does Henry Bowman do with his father in 1959?
4. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Having him followed.
(c) Preparing to kill him.
(d) Preparing to detain him.
5. What did Henry Bowman spend his winnings on?
(a) Traveling to Africa.
(c) Wine, women, and song.
(d) Buying guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
2. Who is David Webb?
3. Where is Ray Johnson graduating from in 1959?
4. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
5. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)