|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) Deer hunting.
(b) How to fire automatic weapons.
(c) How to clean and repair guns.
(d) Live pigeon shooting.
2. Where does Ray Johnson go when he returns to the U.S.?
(b) St. Louis.
3. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Curt Behnke.
(b) Trey Mullins.
(c) Ray Johnson.
(d) Orville Crocker.
4. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
(a) The family with the guns was not violating any laws.
(b) The federal agents were in accord with the law.
(c) The family with the guns was violating numerous laws.
(d) Federal agents overreached the extent of the law.
5. Who kills Trey Mullins?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Henry Bowman.
(d) Allen Kane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cammie Lynn tell Henry Bowman when he calls her after returning home?
2. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
4. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
5. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)