|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Henry Bowman in 1959?
2. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Tapping his phone.
(b) Preparing to kill him.
(c) Preparing to detain him.
(d) Having him followed.
3. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is worthless.
(b) It will be suspected.
(c) It is more valuable now.
(d) It is less valuable now.
4. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
5. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
(a) Social turmoil.
(b) Political instability.
(c) Restrictions on gun ownership.
(d) Race warfare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is about to happen when Henry Bowman encounters this scene?
2. Who is Lieutenant Walter Bowman?
3. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
4. What kind of scene does Henry Bowman stumble on during his trip with David Webb?
5. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)