|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) More than 20 years.
2. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) Turners Falls.
4. What happens to April?
(a) She is assaulted by three men.
(b) She becomes an activist.
(c) She buys an illegal gun.
(d) She makes money as a stripper.
5. What did Walter Bowman make during the war?
(a) An airplane engine.
(b) A specialized semi-automatic rifle.
(c) A high-precision gun sight.
(d) A specialized biplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is April?
2. What was the verdict on the gun raids in Missouri?
3. Who is Catherine Bowman?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. How does Irwin Mann learn to use weapons?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)