|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) More than 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Who is April?
(a) Cindy Caswell's lover.
(b) Sal Marino's girlfriend.
(c) Ray Johnson's friend.
(d) Henry Bowman's girlfriend.
3. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
(a) It is upheld in the courts.
(b) It is struck down in the courts.
(c) It dies in the state Congress.
(d) It passes.
4. What happened to Henry Bowman after he was attacked while jogging?
(a) He drank.
(b) He became a vigilante.
(c) He saw conspiracies everywhere.
(d) He became secretive and angry.
5. How does Irwin Mann escape?
(a) Into the woods.
(b) On a truck.
(c) Through the sewers.
(d) In a herd of sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman tell the third person?
2. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
3. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
4. What did the federal law of 1968 require of gun owners?
5. What are Henry Bowman and his uncle concerned about, following Bobby Kennedy's murder?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)