|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
(a) Reducing teen deaths.
(b) Fighting socialism.
(c) Fighting crime.
(d) Tightening the budget.
2. What does Henry Bowman tell Ray Johnson about the old paper money?
(a) It is more valuable now.
(b) It will be suspected.
(c) It is worthless.
(d) It is less valuable now.
3. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(b) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(c) Henry Bowman's teacher.
(d) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
4. How long was Ray Johnson away from the U.S. when he returns?
(a) 5 years.
(b) More than 20 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 10 years.
5. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Senator.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Polish Jew.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry Bowman believe about the Oklahoma City bombing?
2. What have the feds focused on as a form of de facto gun control?
3. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
4. Who kills Trey Mullins?
5. What does Ray Johnson buy when he gets money as a gift?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)