|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many shots does Henry Bowman take when he encounters this scene?
2. What does Henry Bowman tell David Webb when he returns from the scene he witnessed?
(a) They have to go home.
(b) He tells him what he saw.
(c) His gun is broken.
(d) He doesn't tell him anything.
3. What police tactic is more common now that Ray Johnson is back in the country?
(a) Internet surveillance.
(d) Strip searches.
4. Where did the wreck which Max Collins survived take place?
(b) Behind enemy lines.
(c) The Warsaw Ghetto.
(d) New York.
5. How did Max Collins escape after the wreck?
(a) He hid in the bushes.
(b) He stayed with a family.
(c) He hopped a train.
(d) He shot the commander looking for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
2. What does the third person tell Henry Bowman?
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
4. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
5. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)