|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Henry Bowman take after school?
(c) Gun salesman.
2. What does Henry Bowman do with David Webb on returning from Nevada?
(a) Goes hunting.
(b) Goes to a gun show.
(c) Goes to school.
(d) Goes on a canoe trip.
3. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Bowman's training facility.
(b) At Irwin Mann's house.
(c) At Army headquarters.
(d) At Winchester's factory.
4. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
(a) Sell drugs.
(b) Buy a gun for self protection.
(c) Work late if she is underage.
(d) Buy mace.
5. Whom does Alex Neuman leave in charge of his office while he is gone?
(a) Ray Johnson.
(b) Curt Behnke.
(c) Trey Mullins.
(d) Orville Crocker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do families have to adjust to after the war in the second chapter?
2. Whose anger is behind the FBI watching Henry Bowman?
3. Who is Buell Jenkins?
4. What does Ray Johnson find as he enters the United States?
5. Where did Irwin Mann get the weapons he learns to use?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)