|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Henry Bowman and his uncle do following the assassination of Bobby Kennedy?
(a) Begin to acquire guns.
(b) Sell all their guns.
(c) Buy guns for friends.
(d) Pare down their gun collections.
2. Who is Buell Jenkins?
(a) A Polish Jew.
(b) A shoe salesman.
(c) A Senator.
(d) An airplane mechanic.
3. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
(a) Preparing to kill him.
(b) Tapping his phone.
(c) Having him followed.
(d) Preparing to detain him.
4. What does Henry Bowman demonstrate to David Webb?
(a) How to clean and repair guns.
(b) Live pigeon shooting.
(c) How to fire automatic weapons.
(d) Deer hunting.
5. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
(a) A new gun.
(b) A subpoena.
(c) Deportation papers.
(d) A damaged baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Irwin Mann escape?
2. What happens to the conceal and carry bill?
3. Where does Harold Gaines live?
4. Where does Ray Johnson live?
5. After the war, where does Walter Bowman take what he made?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)