|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: Harvest, March 17, 1994 - May, 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Max Collins is the sole survivor of _____________.
(a) A car wreck.
(b) A train wreck.
(c) A shipwreck.
(d) A plane crash.
2. Where does Buell Jenkins work?
(a) At Army headquarters.
(b) At Bowman's training facility.
(c) At Winchester's factory.
(d) At Irwin Mann's house.
3. Where is Allen Kane going when he meets Ray Johnson?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. Who is David Webb?
(a) Henry Bowman's uncle's son.
(b) An older friend of Henry Bowman's.
(c) Henry Bowman's uncle.
(d) Henry Bowman's teacher.
5. Where does Ray Johnson live?
(a) South Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many murders of national figures had taken place in five years when Bobby Kennedy was killed?
2. What excuse does the government use for regulating guns?
3. What action is the FBI taking with regard to Henry Bowman in 1996?
4. What does the Gutierrez family receive at the end of Chapter Two?
5. What does Henry Bowman tell April it is illegal for her to do?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)