Part I: Seeds, December 11, 1906 - May 15, 1939
• Ad Topperwine tests a semi-automatic rifle designed by John Browning for Winchester Guns.
• Lieutenant Cameron Wilcox returns from World War I with a duffel bag full of weapons from the war.
• After suffering disasters during the Depression, Wilcox dies from wounds sustained during the veterans' march on Washington D.C.
• In Poland, Jews are murdered because they cannot defend themselves, but Zofia and her husband Max Collins make it to the United States.
• When federal agents confiscate guns during a raid on moonshiners, the case goes to the Supreme Court, where the federal government's right to regulate guns is enforced above the individual's supposed Second Amendment right to own guns.
Part II: Growth, May 12, 1942-June 18, 1959
• Lieutenant Walter Bowman trains pilots in Florida and takes a plane home to St. Louis after the war.
• Irwin Mann escapes from the Warsaw Ghetto...
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)