|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Chloe offer to work with Donovan to prepare for the retest to get into the Academy?
2. Who visits the Human Growth and Development Class in "Unreal"?
3. Who is the only student at the Academy who doesn't seem to be pulling for Donovan as he prepares to take the test to get into the Academy?
4. What does Chloe do when the Daniels refuse to give her Donovan's phone number in "Unbelievable"?
5. How many times has Noah assembled the LEGO Star Wars Imperial Snow Walker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Noah realize about himself and Donovan at the end of "Unsorry"?
2. In "Unreal," what does Donovan do when he returns from a bathroom break and sees Dr. Schultz in the robotics classroom?
3. Why does Oz say that Donovan can never come back to the Academy?
4. What does Donovan see when he goes to see Sanderson after the dance?
5. Why does Sanderson say that they decided to take Donovan to the robotics competition?
6. What do the judges decide about the robot meet?
7. Why is the state robotics meet Mr. Osborne's favorite day of the year?
8. What does Katie name her baby and why?
9. How do Katie and the students spend the time at the hospital before Katie is taken to the delivery room?
10. What does Dr. Schultz look like when he gets to the hospital?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Donovan feels under pressure as he continues to hide from Schultz and tries to fit in at the Academy. How does Donovan manage the pressures that he feels and the increasing loyalty that he has for the Academy?
Essay Topic 2
Ms. Bevelaqua doesn't believe that Donovan passed the retest. What efforts does she make to prove that he couldn't have passed the test and why does she try so hard to discredit him?
Essay Topic 3
Chloe decides that Donovan made a bigger impression at the Academy in the short time he was there, than he did during the three years he was at Hardcastle. What impression did Donovan make at the Academy, and why was that a stronger impression than the one he made at Hardcastle?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)