|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Katie and Donovan share a hug in "Unreal"?
2. How many times does Chloe offer to work with Donovan to prepare for the retest to get into the Academy?
3. How much weight has Katie gained during her pregnancy?
4. Where does Donovan take the retest to get into the Academy?
5. How long does Chloe say that Donovan was at the Academy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Noah realize about himself and Donovan at the end of "Unsorry"?
2. How did Noah give Sanderson a black eye at the dance?
3. Why does Oz say that Donovan can never come back to the Academy?
4. What type of damage did the robot suffer at the Valentine dance?
5. What does Chloe say that Donovan did while he was at the Academy?
6. How do the Academy students avoid going to summer school to get their Human Growth and Development credits?
7. What do the Academy students do after a test run of the robot in "Unwelcome"?
8. When Ms Bevelaqua asks Noah about helping Donovan cheat, what does Noah say about helpingt?
9. How does Donovan describe going to speak to the insurance company executives with Dr. Schultz?
10. How does Noah get expelled from the Academy?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Katie is more relaxed and happy since she has been helping with the Human Growth and Development class. Why has Katie been unhappy and feeling alone? How does the class help alleviate these feelings and relieve her stress? What support system does the class provide?
Essay Topic 2
Donovan damages a statue at school. What does the incident reveal about Donovan and his personality?
Essay Topic 3
The Daniels were loyal to Donovan, although at times their loyalty was misdirected. How is the loyalty between the Daniels and Donovan tested in the novel? How and why do they remain loyal to one another?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)