|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Donovan's sister, Katie?
2. How does Abigail know Donovan?
3. What covers the Academy?
4. How many people like Donovan are found in his family ancestry?
5. What does Donovan realize Noah is dressed as in "Untrustworthy"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Donovan want a refund from Ancestry.com?
2. How does the class and Mr. Oz react when Donovan breaks one of the forks of the robot's lifting assembly?
3. When there is a fight in the gym during the dance, who stops it and how?
4. In Chapter 5, what happens when a paper airplane strikes the bus driver on the head?
5. Why does Donovan show the two Daniels the robot during the dance?
6. How is Katie helping the students at the Academy get their Human Growth and Development credit?
7. What does Donovan decide is his only prayer of hacking it at the Academy?
8. How does Katie describe Donovan to Chloe?
9. How is the gym decorated for the Valentine dance?
10. What problems are there at Hardcastle Middle and High Schools because of the damage to the gym floor?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Donovan is frustrated with the Daniels and the way they make fun of the students at the Academy. What does this sensitivity to the feelings of the Academy students reveal about Donovan and the way the Academy is changing him?
Essay Topic 2
Chloe longs to be normal. How would Chloe define being normal, and why doesn't she think she or the other kids at the Academy are normal?
Essay Topic 3
Katie and Donovan hug for the first time in years after she learns he caused the damage at Hardcastle. What has the relationship been like between the two for the last few years? How and why does their relationship change with Donovan being at the Academy and Katie teaching there?
This section contains 847 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)