|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nussbaum dance with the Tin Man?
2. How many students are in the Hardcastle school district?
3. How far does Ancestry.com trace Donvan's family?
4. How does Abigail know Donovan?
5. In Chapter 1, what team does Donovan mention is their school's basketball arch rivals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Donovan decide to escape the dance after showing the robot to the Daniels?
2. Why does Donovan want a refund from Ancestry.com?
3. What does Chloe think about the suitability of the clothes in her closet for an outfit for the dance?
4. In Chapter 5, what happens when a paper airplane strikes the bus driver on the head?
5. Where has Dr. Schultz looked for the piece of paper where he wrote the name of the boy who damaged the statue?
6. Why does Noah think that his test results in Math don't match the grade he receives?
7. Why does Donovan think he is transferred to the gifted school?
8. What happens during the class field trip to to Katie's obstetric appointment?
9. What is Donovan's recurring nightmare in "Unrepaired"?
10. How is the gym decorated for the Valentine dance?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Mr. Osborne cannot figure out why Donovan is at the Academy. What logic and reasoning does Mr. Osborne consider to justify why Donovan might be at the Academy? Why does Mr. Osborne work so hard to justify Donovan's presence at the Academy?
Essay Topic 2
Donovan feels under pressure as he continues to hide from Schultz and tries to fit in at the Academy. How does Donovan manage the pressures that he feels and the increasing loyalty that he has for the Academy?
Essay Topic 3
Donovan damages a statue at school. What does the incident reveal about Donovan and his personality?
This section contains 910 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)