|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Katie get to the hospital when her baby is about to be born?
(b) Yellow minibus.
(c) Her dad drives her.
(d) Her mom drives her.
2. Who announces that Beatrice is pregnant?
(d) Mr. Osborne.
3. How many bathroom breaks does Katie need on the way to St. Leo?
4. What code word is Noah to give if he sees the custodians coming in "Unsorry"?
(c) Henry Ford.
5. After a test run with Tin Man in "Unwelcome," what does the class eat that Chloe brought?
(a) Oatmeal cookies.
(b) Raisin cookies.
(d) Chocolate chip cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the shorter Daniel known Donovan?
2. Who works Tin Man's joystick during the robotic competition?
3. What job does Dr. Schultz give Donovan in "Unwelcome"?
4. How big does Donovan say his locker is at Hardcastle?
5. Who does Katie text when she wonders if it is safe to eat oysters?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Oz say that Donovan can never come back to the Academy?
2. What is Donovan's punishment for the damage he created with the statue?
3. In "Unreal," what does Donovan do when he returns from a bathroom break and sees Dr. Schultz in the robotics classroom?
4. How does the robotics class try to get a motor for the robot?
5. How does Katie describe her pregnancy in "Unreal"?
6. What does Dr. Schultz look like when he gets to the hospital?
7. How does Donovan describe going to speak to the insurance company executives with Dr. Schultz?
8. Why does Sanderson say that they decided to take Donovan to the robotics competition?
9. What type of damage did the robot suffer at the Valentine dance?
10. How did Noah give Sanderson a black eye at the dance?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)