|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Schultz say Donovan is after the baby is born?
(a) Great sport.
(c) A loyal teammate.
2. How many bathroom breaks does Katie need on the way to St. Leo?
3. Who helped Donovan cheat on the retest?
4. What does Noah mean when when he says his blunt-trauma anterior epistaxis is better?
(a) His pulled knee is better.
(b) His bloody nose is better.
(c) His jammed finger is better.
(d) His crushed elbow is better.
5. At Hardcastle Middle School, how many students are in each grade level?
(a) More than 300.
(d) About 350.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nussbaum text a picture to in "Untested"?
2. Where does Donovan get a motor for the robot?
3. How long after Katie is taken to the delivery room, does Dr. Schultz arrive?
4. How does Katie get to the hospital when her baby is about to be born?
5. According to Ancestry.com, where did James Donovan testify as a witness of the sinking of the "Titanic"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Academy students do after a test run of the robot in "Unwelcome"?
2. When Ms Bevelaqua asks Noah about helping Donovan cheat, what does Noah say about helpingt?
3. What is Donovan's punishment for the damage he created with the statue?
4. How did Noah give Sanderson a black eye at the dance?
5. How does Katie describe her pregnancy in "Unreal"?
6. What does Donovan see when he goes to see Sanderson after the dance?
7. What does Katie name her baby and why?
8. What do the judges decide about the robot meet?
9. In "Unreal," what does Donovan do when he returns from a bathroom break and sees Dr. Schultz in the robotics classroom?
10. How do Katie and the students spend the time at the hospital before Katie is taken to the delivery room?
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)