|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big does Donovan say his locker is at Hardcastle?
(a) About 3 feet by 2 feet.
(b) About 2 feet by 1 foot.
(c) About the size of a tiny bird house.
(d) Size of a tiny apartment mailbox.
2. Where do Katie and Donovan share a hug in "Unreal"?
(a) Boys' bathroom at school.
(b) Doctor's office.
(c) Robotics lab.
(d) Donovan's bedroom.
3. What does Chloe do when the Daniels refuse to give her Donovan's phone number in "Unbelievable"?
(d) Jumps up and down.
4. What part of the robot was permanent damaged during the Valentine dance?
(b) Forklift arm.
5. What hospital does Katie go to to have her baby?
(a) Presbyterian North.
(b) St. Anthony's Medical Center.
(c) St. Leo Medical Center.
(d) Lutheran Hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Daniels give Donovan as an award when Donovan returns to Hardcastle?
2. How many videos does Noah say are on YouTube?
3. At Hardcastle Middle School, how many students are in each grade level?
4. What does Dr. Schultz look like when he shows up at the hospital?
5. How does Chloe describe how Donovan is feeling when they are at the hospital waiting for Katie's baby to be born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Schultz say to Donovan when he sees Donovan at the hospital?
2. How does Katie describe her pregnancy in "Unreal"?
3. How does the robotics class try to get a motor for the robot?
4. What do the Academy students do after a test run of the robot in "Unwelcome"?
5. How does Noah get expelled from the Academy?
6. What does Chloe tell Ms. Bevelaqua when she is asked if she helped Donovan cheat on the test.
7. Why doesn't Ms. Bevelaqua think Donovan could have passed the retest on his own?
8. Why is the state robotics meet Mr. Osborne's favorite day of the year?
9. When Ms Bevelaqua asks Noah about helping Donovan cheat, what does Noah say about helpingt?
10. What type of damage did the robot suffer at the Valentine dance?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)